Round of 16 - Dimaria Yesta vs Ajeel Ramal | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Dimaria Yesta vs Ajeel Ramal

Which Fighter Advances?

• Dimaria Yesta

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • Ajeel Ramal

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay3795

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
She would indeed have a hard time hitting him but is highly unlikely that she'd be unable to land even a single hit and she really only needs one: Age scratch
Don't mean to downplay but Age scratch should've outright obliterated the girls based on the description given of the attack, but I can't take the attack seriously because it strangely..... lacked......that.. oomph lol.

Ajeel not only demonstrated superior firepower but his sand-like body simply makes it too hard for a restricted Dimaria to fight against. I just don't see Dimaria winning.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If Ajeel is going to move the next stage and Di Maria won't, I'll lose my hope in this tournament.
I understand your concern. Believe me, this match was closer than any of the group stages combined. I was even voting for Dimaria at first but changed my mind. Naturally, Dimaria wouldn't lose this but there is really nothing she can do. Everytime I place her on a high level, I would assume that her laser beams are the finishing attack. Not this time though.

Her laser beams were reflected by TO Chelia because her reaction speed increased a lot. It's not very difficult to reflect them once you can see them. As for Ajeel, his reaction speed is pretty low. We saw him being hit by a Jupiter Cannon which was activated from a far away distance. We all know Di Maria's lazer beams move a lot faster. Ajeel will be pierced by them.
Actually, Ajeel doesn't have that bad of a reaction speed. We think so because he was almost caught two times. One being the Jupiter Cannon + Erza. The other being Team Natsu + Laxus. But notice how both situations have one thing in common. There was outside interference. Meaning it was techinically a 1v2. But in this fight Ajeel should be alone. Now, when Dimaria used her laser beam, who did she use it on? Wendy or Chelia? Wendy. So actually, Chelia was acting as the outside interference here which makes it a lot easier to react than if she was targeted like Wendy (who couldn't move).

I don't know. I mean I think the Jupiter Cannon is sort of underestimated. It is powered by large amounts of Ethernano and takes quite some time to charge. That tells us just how powerful it is. The one Phantom Lord used broke Erza's most durable armor, Adamantine Armor. So assuming this one is the same or even stronger, we can tell just how powerful it actually is.

It's pretty obvious that Ajeel will be defeated by Age Scratch, since he'll feel the same pain he felt once he was defeated by Jupiter Cannon and Nakagami Starlight. His durability isn't increased since that day, since we haven't seen him yet.
True, Ajeel's durability isn't godly. But neither is DF Wendy. The pain probably won't stop him from fighting again. Even Wendy could counterattack.

She was later immobilized because of the laser beam and not so much the pain.

Di Maria slayed DF Wendy and a God Slayer, while Ajeel had a tough time against Erza. DF Wendy is already more or less equal with Erza, so DF Wendy + Chelia >>> Erza. Since these two didn't had a chance to even do damage to Chronos Soul, Di Maria >>>>> Ajeel.
Yeah, but DF Wendy wasn't really a match for Dimaria. She isn't even Spriggan Level so defeating her wasn't that difficult. You could say she was more like a fodder. Chelia would have been one too if she didn't get Third Origin. To me, Third Origin Chelia is a little higher than Erza. But because Ajeel didn't quite lose his fight (rather tied it), then I would put him a little bit above Erza as well. They should be comparable in my opinion. As for DF Wendy, she is kind of negligible here. I say that because he punch didn't even scratch Dimaria. I mean we saw her face not being affected by it at all. It looked more like a regular bullet hitting an armored tank. No damage whatsoever.

Seriously, there are so many ways how Ajeel will be owned by Di Maria. She could pierce holes through him with her lazer beams, she could defeat her with Age Scratch (which is a fact) or she would just make him surrender in fear once he feels her magic power.
Well, I guess you have your opinion. I still don't think her laser beams would penetrate Ajeel just because he is a Spriggan and Third Origin Chelia, who deflected it with ease, is also a Spriggan-Tier. Plus, I was never an advocate for Ajeel being a weak Spriggan. Actually, I remember when Ajeel first appeared (like months ago when the arc just started), I was one of the few who actually stated Ajeel is not the weakest out of the Spriggan 12. But many disagreed. Even to this day...

Ajeel won't even have a chance to cast a single spell lol.
Well, as long as Ajeel isn't blitzed, I don't see how he won't have a chance to cast a spell. I mean judging from the manga itself, Ajeel and Dimaria are relatively equal in speed.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
If Ajeel is going to move the next stage and Di Maria won't, I'll lose my hope in this tournament.
You might overestimate Dimaria a bit, keep in mind she can't use her best spell. And i remember reading posts of how you feel about Ajeel :P your opinion might be a bit biased? =)

Her laser beams were reflected by TO Chelia because her reaction speed increased a lot. It's not very difficult to reflect them once you can see them. As for Ajeel, his reaction speed is pretty low. We saw him being hit by a Jupiter Cannon which was activated from a far away distance. We all know Di Maria's lazer beams move a lot faster. Ajeel will be pierced by them.
I kinda agree with it, Ajeel didn't impress with his reaction speed. However, when he got hit by Jupiter i think he was actually blinded by Erza's armor (if i recall correctly?) and then it was too late to dodge, he was also busy handling Erza.

It's pretty obvious that Ajeel will be defeated by Age Scratch, since he'll feel the same pain he felt once he was defeated by Jupiter Cannon and Nakagami Starlight. His durability isn't increased since that day, since we haven't seen him yet.
Agreed completely.

Di Maria slayed DF Wendy and a God Slayer, while Ajeel had a tough time against Erza. DF Wendy is already more or less equal with Erza, so DF Wendy + Chelia >>> Erza. Since these two didn't had a chance to even do damage to Chronos Soul, Di Maria >>>>> Ajeel.
I lost you there. You can't say A < B, B < C so A < C. You can't compare Ajeel and DImaria based only on their previous battles and opponents.
Also, i wouldn't rate DF Wendy as strong as Erza.

Seriously, there are so many ways how Ajeel will be owned by Di Maria. She could pierce holes through him with her lazer beams, she could defeat her with Age Scratch (which is a fact) or she would just make him surrender in fear once he feels her magic power.

Ajeel won't even have a chance to cast a single spell lol.
I dont think the Almighty God Ajeel, one of the, if not THE, most cocky Spriggan, would cower in fear like that and surrender from the display of magic from Dimaria. Lol
But yeah, i agree with you anyway, Dimaria would win if beams hit, and/or if Age Scracth connects. BUT would they hit/connect though?

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Without Age Seal looses Mid-Diff. Once Ajeel gets Sand World going its over, hell he might not even need it.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
First of all, he would already take major damage once Di Maria activates her God Soul. This happens when she does:
That nuke couldn't take Wendy, Carla or Sherria out. They took major damage. Ajeel would be minor damage at most. His MP exerted can scatter Jupiter.

Second, Ajeel won't even have a chance to use his spells since Di Maria would pierce him with thousands of lazer beams.
Ajeel's durability is better than Sherria's, so he's a better than good chance of swatting the beams away.

Since no one could keep track of this attack (including Carla's Clairvoyance), Ajeel surely can't as well. His reaction speed is pretty low, since he didn't even could keep track of a Jupiter blast which was fired from a long distance.
Wendy saw that beam coming, she even tries to will her body into action. Then Sherria intercepts it. Ajeel can pull that off.

Third, Age Scratch will surely effect him before he cast such a high AoE spell as Sands of Death or Sand World.
It will, but only for a very short time. I'd say a few seconds. But if he's away from her she won't be able to hit him.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
W/Age Seal Dimaria easily.

W/o Age Seal Ajeel Extreme diff. Don't see her beating Ajeel in Sand World.

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chronos Dimaria has no feats outside of toying with DF Wendy and trading a few punches with TO Sherria. Ajeel was at an elemental disadvantage vs Erza due to her water sword and wind god armor and he wasn't even fighting with Erza on the ground where he has more accessibility to other attacks (Ant Lion Pit, Sand Golem, etc). Despite this, he still murked Erza and would've killed her if it weren't for Jupiter.

Ajeel is more impressive feat wise so he takes this one IMO (high extreme diff).

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Both were extremely disappointing & beaten easily which has been a trend for enemies for quite a while now.

But I will give my vote to Dimaria probable not by much though, even though she has a strange fetish or making other women naked unless she actually swings that way that I don't have a problem with it if that's the case.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Ajeel wins with time stop restricted.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Actually, Ajeel doesn't have that bad of a reaction speed. We think so because he was almost caught two times. One being the Jupiter Cannon + Erza. The other being Team Natsu + Laxus. But notice how both situations have one thing in common. There was outside interference. Meaning it was techinically a 1v2. But in this fight Ajeel should be alone. Now, when Dimaria used her laser beam, who did she use it on? Wendy or Chelia? Wendy. So actually, Chelia was acting as the outside interference here which makes it a lot easier to react than if she was targeted like Wendy (who couldn't move).
Tell me, do you think Ajeel's reaction speed is better than Carla's reaction speed? No, that's impossible. Since Carla's Clairvoyance couldn't keep up with Di Maria's lazer beams, how could Ajeel? There just isn't a way. TO Chelia is overpowered when it comes to reaction speed.

I don't know. I mean I think the Jupiter Cannon is sort of underestimated. It is powered by large amounts of Ethernano and takes quite some time to charge. That tells us just how powerful it is. The one Phantom Lord used broke Erza's most durable armor, Adamantine Armor. So assuming this one is the same or even stronger, we can tell just how powerful it actually is.
Erza blocked Jupiter Cannon with her most defensive armor, but Kagura broke through with unsealed Archenemy. Yeah, Jupiter Cannon is pretty pathetic.

True, Ajeel's durability isn't godly. But neither is DF Wendy. The pain probably won't stop him from fighting again. Even Wendy could counterattack.

She was later immobilized because of the laser beam and not so much the pain.
But when was Wendy defeated before this fight? As far as I can remember, she has never been. Ajeel was, so he'll feel the same pain he felt once he was defeated. It's just a fact Age Scratch will defeat him, you can't deny this.

Yeah, but DF Wendy wasn't really a match for Dimaria. She isn't even Spriggan Level so defeating her wasn't that difficult. You could say she was more like a fodder. Chelia would have been one too if she didn't get Third Origin. To me, Third Origin Chelia is a little higher than Erza. But because Ajeel didn't quite lose his fight (rather tied it), then I would put him a little bit above Erza as well. They should be comparable in my opinion. As for DF Wendy, she is kind of negligible here. I say that because he punch didn't even scratch Dimaria. I mean we saw her face not being affected by it at all. It looked more like a regular bullet hitting an armored tank. No damage whatsoever.
TO Chelia >>> Erza, I'd rather say she is Laxus or Jellal tier.

Do you actually think Erza > DF Wendy & Chelia? It seems pretty obvious those two together are above Erza. Since they were owned by Di Maria it seems pretty clear than she is stronger than Ajeel, who fought on par with Erza.

Well, I guess you have your opinion. I still don't think her laser beams would penetrate Ajeel just because he is a Spriggan and Third Origin Chelia, who deflected it with ease, is also a Spriggan-Tier. Plus, I was never an advocate for Ajeel being a weak Spriggan. Actually, I remember when Ajeel first appeared (like months ago when the arc just started), I was one of the few who actually stated Ajeel is not the weakest out of the Spriggan 12. But many disagreed. Even to this day...
Ajeel is the weakest Spriggan. He isn't a match for a god.

Well, as long as Ajeel isn't blitzed, I don't see how he won't have a chance to cast a spell. I mean judging from the manga itself, Ajeel and Dimaria are relatively equal in speed.
Di Maria's lazers will blitz him.

You might overestimate Dimaria a bit, keep in mind she can't use her best spell. And i remember reading posts of how you feel about Ajeel :P your opinion might be a bit biased? =)
No, I'm the one who is not being biased. I just don't understand why people actually think Ajeel would have a chance against Di Maria.

I lost you there. You can't say A < B, B < C so A < C. You can't compare Ajeel and DImaria based only on their previous battles and opponents.
Also, i wouldn't rate DF Wendy as strong as Erza.
Tbh I would rate DF Wendy above Erza without PoF lol.

Anyway, do you think Erza is stronger than DF Wendy and Chelia together? She isn't.

I dont think the Almighty God Ajeel, one of the, if not THE, most cocky Spriggan, would cower in fear like that and surrender from the display of magic from Dimaria. Lol
But yeah, i agree with you anyway, Dimaria would win if beams hit, and/or if Age Scracth connects. BUT would they hit/connect though?
Ajeel is nothing more than a fodder Spriggan. He would be cool as one of the stronger members from a guild in the Balam Alliance though.

That nuke couldn't take Wendy, Carla or Sherria out. They took major damage. Ajeel would be minor damage at most. His MP exerted can scatter Jupiter.
I agree that it wouldn't take him out. He will bow.

Ajeel's durability is better than Sherria's, so he's a better than good chance of swatting the beams away.
But his reaction speed isn't better than Carla or TO Chelia.

Wendy saw that beam coming, she even tries to will her body into action. Then Sherria intercepts it. Ajeel can pull that off.
When did she saw Di Maria's beam being fired at her? She realized it once she was hit by it.

It will, but only for a very short time. I'd say a few seconds. But if he's away from her she won't be able to hit him.
He'll be defeated by the same pain he felt once he was defeated.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tell me, do you think Ajeel's reaction speed is better than Carla's reaction speed? No, that's impossible. Since Carla's Clairvoyance couldn't keep up with Di Maria's lazer beams, how could Ajeel? There just isn't a way. TO Chelia is overpowered when it comes to reaction speed.
Well, I don't think Carla's Clairvoyance works that way. She can perceive or have flashing visions of events to come in the future but it is more of a vague and long-term image. Now, if you're talking about something like Cobra, he has the real capability to predict his opponent's movements within a fraction of a second just by utilizing his sensitivity to sounds. Anyways, I don't think it would be that hard for Ajeel to deflect Dimaria's laser beams because he can probably see it coming.

Even Wendy saw it coming. Given that he also has Spriggan MP and a decent reaction speed as far as we can tell, I don't see him getting hit + losing here.

Erza blocked Jupiter Cannon with her most defensive armor, but Kagura broke through with unsealed Archenemy. Yeah, Jupiter Cannon is pretty pathetic.
I'm not sure if I would call Jupiter Cannon pathetic. We know Kagura's Unsealed Archenemy is arguably one of her strongest attack, so it makes sense that she would be able to break through Erza's Adamantine Armor. That just tells us how powerful the attack is, not necessarily how weak the Jupiter Cannon is.

Also, note that the Jupiter Cannon broke Erza's Adamantine Armor + Caused Damage to the point that Erza was incapacitated (fainted/passed out), while Kagura just broke her armor and that was it.

But when was Wendy defeated before this fight? As far as I can remember, she has never been. Ajeel was, so he'll feel the same pain he felt once he was defeated. It's just a fact Age Scratch will defeat him, you can't deny this.
Yes, Wendy was never defeated before this fight. But she would have been defeated quite easily if TO Chelia wasn't there. Ajeel was defeated as well but by Erza + Jupiter Cannon which is not something to underestimate at all. Also, like I previously posted, Wendy tanked Dimaria's Age Scratch.

So how would Ajeel get defeated by it when DF Wendy tanked it without too much damage? Unless you tell me that Ajeel has lower durability than Wendy... But that wouldn't make sense because DF Wendy isn't even Spriggan Tier. We saw that in her fight with Dimaria while Ajeel actually has MP similar to that of a Spriggan because he is one. He tanked Erza's attacks (durability feats) and took whatever attacks Team Natsu threw at him when they were trying to escape.

TO Chelia >>> Erza, I'd rather say she is Laxus or Jellal tier.

Do you actually think Erza > DF Wendy & Chelia? It seems pretty obvious those two together are above Erza. Since they were owned by Di Maria it seems pretty clear than she is stronger than Ajeel, who fought on par with Erza.
Well, together, TO Chelia and DF Wendy are above Erza (not by a significant amount). But not DF Wendy and Base Chelia. If we equate DF Wendy to Lucy and Base Chelia is not quite on DF Wendy's level, then we essentially have a combined power that is less than 2 Lucy's. I don't see Erza losing here.

Since TO Chelia and DF Wendy are not that much higher above Erza, I would put Ajeel around that level. After all, he "beat" Erza to the point that he had the upper hand until the end.

Ajeel is the weakest Spriggan. He isn't a match for a god.
Personally, I don't agree. Jacob and Neinhart are definitely below him in my book. Plus, Dimaria isn't a real God just like how Mirajane is not technically a real demon, Elfman is not a real beast, or Lisanna is not a real animal. They are all still humans.

Di Maria's lazers will blitz him.
I guess we just have to disagree here but I respect your opinion and I can see your point to a certain extent.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I agree that it wouldn't take him out. He will bow.
:) The bow was funny.

He'll probably smile at the nuke.

But his reaction speed isn't better than Carla or TO Chelia.
It's at least as good as Sherria's, well I think so. He was able to dodge a sword mid-swing that was inches from his face. Carla's got precognition but she actually has to move to compliment it. Her movement is much slower.

When did she saw Di Maria's beam being fired at her? She realized it once she was hit by it.
She was lying on the ground after the first one went through her leg. She could see it coming.

He'll be defeated by the same pain he felt once he was defeated.
Ajeel wasn't defeated by pain, he was damaged to the point of being taken out. I don't think anyone has been taken out from pain only, especially if it's a couple of seconds.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Well, I don't think Carla's Clairvoyance works that way. She can perceive or have flashing visions of events to come in the future but it is more of a vague and long-term image. Now, if you're talking about something like Cobra, he has the real capability to predict his opponent's movements within a fraction of a second just by utilizing his sensitivity to sounds. Anyways, I don't think it would be that hard for Ajeel to deflect Dimaria's laser beams because he can probably see it coming.
Di Maria's lazer beam was so fast that even Carla's Clairvoyance couldn't keep up. Carla's magic should've seen it because she can predict what will happen in the future, but she couldn't. In other words, it was faster than time. Ajeel isn't faster than time. He'll be pierced by it before he realizes it.

Even Wendy saw it coming. Given that he also has Spriggan MP and a decent reaction speed as far as we can tell, I don't see him getting hit + losing here.
She only saw Di Maria cast it. It's never stated she saw the beam coming at her.

Even if she could, DF Wendy is a lot faster than Ajeel.

I'm not sure if I would call Jupiter Cannon pathetic. We know Kagura's Unsealed Archenemy is arguably one of her strongest attack, so it makes sense that she would be able to break through Erza's Adamantine Armor. That just tells us how powerful the attack is, not necessarily how weak the Jupiter Cannon is.
Unsealed Archenemy was blocked by Erza's sword. It's logic that unsealed Archenemy should be more powerful than sealed Archenemy.

Also, note that the Jupiter Cannon broke Erza's Adamantine Armor + Caused Damage to the point that Erza was incapacitated (fainted/passed out), while Kagura just broke her armor and that was it.
But she blocked it after all.

Yes, Wendy was never defeated before this fight. But she would have been defeated quite easily if TO Chelia wasn't there. Ajeel was defeated as well but by Erza + Jupiter Cannon which is not something to underestimate at all. Also, like I previously posted, Wendy tanked Dimaria's Age Scratch.

So how would Ajeel get defeated by it when DF Wendy tanked it without too much damage? Unless you tell me that Ajeel has lower durability than Wendy... But that wouldn't make sense because DF Wendy isn't even Spriggan Tier. We saw that in her fight with Dimaria while Ajeel actually has MP similar to that of a Spriggan because he is one. He tanked Erza's attacks (durability feats) and took whatever attacks Team Natsu threw at him when they were trying to escape.
I think you didn't understand my post.

Age Scratch will make an opponent feel every pain he/she felt throughout his/her life. Ajeel will feel a different amount of pain than Wendy. As we know, Ajeel was defeated by Jupiter Cannon + Nakagami Starlight. Once Di Maria uses Age Scratch, he'll feel the same pain he felt once he was defeated. In other words, he'll be defeated in the same way. Since Wendy has never been defeated, she won't be defeated by Age Scratch.

This has nothing to do with their durability.

Well, together, TO Chelia and DF Wendy are above Erza (not by a significant amount). But not DF Wendy and Base Chelia. If we equate DF Wendy to Lucy and Base Chelia is not quite on DF Wendy's level, then we essentially have a combined power that is less than 2 Lucy's. I don't see Erza losing here.

Since TO Chelia and DF Wendy are not that much higher above Erza, I would put Ajeel around that level. After all, he "beat" Erza to the point that he had the upper hand until the end.
Lol what. DF Wendy and Base Chelia are tiers above Lucy. Remember that we're talking about someone who is able to use Dragon Force and someone who is the second strongest mage from Lamia Scale. I'm sorry, but Lucy is nothing compared to one of them.

DF Wendy + Base Chelia >>> Erza
Di Maria >>>>>> Ajeel

Personally, I don't agree. Jacob and Neinhart are definitely below him in my book. Plus, Dimaria isn't a real God just like how Mirajane is not technically a real demon, Elfman is not a real beast, or Lisanna is not a real animal. They are all still humans.
Jacob and Neinhart are above Ajeel. Their magic is far more powerful than his Sand Magic.

Once Mirajane uses Satan Soul, she receives the power of a demon. So yeah, it's a fact that Di Maria will receive the power of a god once she uses God Soul. She may not be a god herself, but she has the power of a god.

:) The bow was funny.

He'll probably smile at the nuke.
Just my imagination xD.

It's at least as good as Sherria's, well I think so. He was able to dodge a sword mid-swing that was inches from his face. Carla's got precognition but she actually has to move to compliment it. Her movement is much slower.
Carla literally stated her Clairvoyance couldn't keep up with her lazer beams. Ajeel won't react faster than Carla, it seems impossible. TO Chelia appearantly can, probably due to her increased speed.

She was lying on the ground after the first one went through her leg. She could see it coming.
She only saw Di Maria cast it.

Ajeel wasn't defeated by pain, he was damaged to the point of being taken out. I don't think anyone has been taken out from pain only, especially if it's a couple of seconds.
Then he'll feel the same pain he took from his damages as well.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Carla literally stated her Clairvoyance couldn't keep up with her lazer beams. Ajeel won't react faster than Carla, it seems impossible. TO Chelia appearantly can, probably due to her increased speed.
That's right, but Carla also needs to be able to move quick enough to compliment her foresight. Ajeel can react to sword swung near his head, I think this laser is doable. Especially with Sherria also being able to react.

She only saw Di Maria cast it.
I can see what you're saying. But she's looking right at it this time, so if her body was good, it's possible she could avoid it.

Then he'll feel the same pain he took from his damages as well.
Which means for 2 seconds he probably screams and pain. His body won't actually be damaged though, so he should be good to go.

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Since they are both spriggans, they both have tremendous magical power and stamina. I would say Di maria will be victorious. However it won't be an easy victory. Sand world can give anybody hard time.

GokuSSJG

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
it took Third Origin GOD SLAYER to take her out.as she said,"God Chronos and her are one".if it takes DS to take on a Dragon then its no different for GS vs Gods.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Don't mean to downplay but Age scratch should've outright obliterated the girls based on the description given of the attack, but I can't take the attack seriously because it strangely..... lacked......that.. oomph lol.

Ajeel not only demonstrated superior firepower but his sand-like body simply makes it too hard for a restricted Dimaria to fight against. I just don't see Dimaria winning.
That's because Wendy's durability and strength have increased since then. Her last major battle was with Ezel. Also, keep in mind that those attacks never defeated her in the past. So why would weaker attacks that didn't KO her pre TS be able to do so now? That's not the case with Ajeel though. His durability is literally the same. If Mari uses Age scratch successfully, Ajeel will feel the same pain that actually KOed him, so technically, that should defeat him or near defeat him.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't really get the debate.

So Ajeel wins because he has more attacks at his disposal? I don't see how his attacks do any harm.

Take Sand World for instance.... cool, Ajeel's strongest attack only makes you cough for 3 seconds, but how does it help?

Sure, it blocks your view, but his Sand World is no different than a heavy fog.

I don't see how any of that is going to take down Dimaria, one of the Spriggan 12.

Dimaria has attacks that actually deal damage and hurt. 1 beam through your heart and you are screwed. She also has a lot of physical attacks such as scratches and swords.

It's a shame that Dimaria fell quickly, but she had no choice otherwise Carla (Wendy's Cat) would have died.

And her God Mode is like Mard Geer's Etherious transformation. The only reason why Dimaria lost is because she was unlucky that Chelia is a God Slayer.

And by the way, Slayer Advantage is a big deal. Gray without Devil Slaying Properties would never have held a candle to Mard Geer. Gray would have his faced wiped on the floor and immediately obliterated.

But with Devil Slaying Magic, he was able to (oneshot kind of) Mard Geer with his arrow while Natsu was distracting Mard Geer.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Di Maria's lazer beam was so fast that even Carla's Clairvoyance couldn't keep up. Carla's magic should've seen it because she can predict what will happen in the future, but she couldn't. In other words, it was faster than time. Ajeel isn't faster than time. He'll be pierced by it before he realizes it.
Well, I don't think Dimaria's Laser Beam is faster than time. Clairvoyance just depends on human perception, not time itself. Either way, I think we will just have to disagree here.

She only saw Di Maria cast it. It's never stated she saw the beam coming at her.

Even if she could, DF Wendy is a lot faster than Ajeel.
I believe it was shown. The beam was already casted and traveling towards Wendy. I will admit though, that this could possibly be because the distance between Dimaria and Wendy was far enough apart which allowed Wendy to see it coming. But even so, I don't see Dimaria getting close to Ajeel especially with poor visibility.

Unsealed Archenemy was blocked by Erza's sword. It's logic that unsealed Archenemy should be more powerful than sealed Archenemy.
Agreed.

But she blocked it after all.
True, attack penetration is one aspect, but the damage inflicted afterwards is also a major factor in determining the power of an attack.

I think you didn't understand my post.

Age Scratch will make an opponent feel every pain he/she felt throughout his/her life. Ajeel will feel a different amount of pain than Wendy. As we know, Ajeel was defeated by Jupiter Cannon + Nakagami Starlight. Once Di Maria uses Age Scratch, he'll feel the same pain he felt once he was defeated. In other words, he'll be defeated in the same way. Since Wendy has never been defeated, she won't be defeated by Age Scratch.

This has nothing to do with their durability.
The problem here is that we're assuming Ajeel is going to feel pain from Nakagami Starlight + Jupiter Cannon. In this tournament, we are basing it off of individual battles fought here and not in the actual manga itself. Those feats are just used to support our decisions, and not necessarily applying/proving it here.

What I mean is this. We know both Gildarts and God Serena had their abdomen torn off by Acnologia. That is probably the most painful injury any human experienced so far. Does that mean Dimaria can beat both of them? Let me take it a step further.

Igneel was completely destroyed by Acnologia. If Dimaria used Age Scratch on him, would he be affected the same way? Anyways, nobody should be incapacitated from just pain unless they're fodders. That attack was used to give Dimaria an open chance for another attack, not to actually defeat her opponents.

Lol what. DF Wendy and Base Chelia are tiers above Lucy. Remember that we're talking about someone who is able to use Dragon Force and someone who is the second strongest mage from Lamia Scale. I'm sorry, but Lucy is nothing compared to one of them.

DF Wendy + Base Chelia >>> Erza
Di Maria >>>>>> Ajeel
Yeah, but in this arc, Lucy improved too. I believe there was a discussion about this in another thread so we'll just have to disagree here. The way I see it is that Base Wendy cannot match Lucy. With her DF, she can probably fight on par with her. Chelia, despite being the 2nd strongest mage of her guild (which isn't that strong to begin with), is still below DF Wendy without Third Origin.

Jacob and Neinhart are above Ajeel. Their magic is far more powerful than his Sand Magic.

Once Mirajane uses Satan Soul, she receives the power of a demon. So yeah, it's a fact that Di Maria will receive the power of a god once she uses God Soul. She may not be a god herself, but she has the power of a god.
I guess we disagree here, once again. Haha. Dimaria may have the power of a god but even so, there is a wide spectrum of powers for all races, even dragons. Being a God doesn't necessarily put you at a high level. Just look at the God that Minerva summoned.

Last edited:

GokuSSJG

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
that God is a fodder.War God is also a joke compared to the top tiers.God that DImaria is is an actual God.not biblical God but a God in FT like Ankhseram.

Status
Not open for further replies.