Quarterfinal - Dimaria Yesta vs Laxus Dreyar | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Dimaria Yesta vs Laxus Dreyar

Which Fighter Advances?

• Dimaria Yesta

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Laxus Dreyar

Votes: 61 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geralt of Rivia

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
No because Laxus is a main character. Dimaria wins.
First of all, Laxus isn't a main character. He's a supporting character.

Second of all, "Laxus is one of the good guys and that's why he won" doesn't prove Dimaria or Wahl are canonically stronger than Laxus. Actually, that doesn't prove anything. Was Gildarts weaker than Bluenote as well?
Being able to take over the god of time alone is more than enough to defeat a non-god slayer.
So Dimaria is automatically above Laxus because she took over a "God"? How strong was that "God" exactly? Ikusatsunagi, "The God of WAR" got destroyed (literally) by one spell from FDK Natsu. And it wasn't a Secret Art or even a Roar.

Irene isn't a God Slayer. Is Dimaria automatically above her then?
Plus yes, Dimaria is faster than Laxus and, being the god of time, certainly has ways to deal with Laxus.
That's like saying Ikusatsunagi is stronger than Natsu.. He's not. And Dimaria isn't faster than Laxus.

Dimaria's God Soul (without Age Seal) is miles away from entering even top 10 strongest characters in the verse.
Irene, August, Zeref, Acnologia, Igneel and most if not all other Dragons are canonically much stronger than her and none of them is a God Slayer. That is pretty much a fact.

You don't have to be a God Slayer to defeat a God. Same as how you don't need to be a Demon Slayer to defeat a Demon. That is also a fact (Natsu vs Ikusatsunagi, Wendy vs Ezel).

To be one of the strongest, Dimaria's gonna have to prove it. And she hasn't, so she's not. Being a "God" doesn't cut it as Gods in FT are not omnipotent. Or omniscient.
Laxus greatest strength is his popularity among fans. He is IMMENSELY strong. Yet he should not have even been able to take out Wahl. Mashima just made Wahl stupid in their fight. Dimaria wont make a similar mistake.
Laxus also derped in that fight. Why didn't he use Red Lightning after seeing his Base/DS Lightning Magic isn't working? Or when he first saw Wahl?

Laxus was nerfed much more than Wahl was and still pulled through. And ~15 minutes after that, he proceeded to take down Nienhart's strongest Historia with just one LD Jaw.
How do you think a fight between a healthy Laxus and Wahl (without immunity to Lightning this time) go?

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
They said the move would kill WENDY. Simply not dying isn't a durability feat.....seriously the reach.
Do you honestly believe Wendy is the first person Sherria has used that technique on? The fact that even Jura, one of the freaking Ten Wizard Saints was worried about Wendy using the technique means that he has obviously seen it in action before, and it has obviously killed people stronger than Wendy..
Uh yes, not dying is a durability feat, why do you think people say Mard Geer has amazing durability? He took several Devil Slaying attacks and didn't die, even requiring Zeref to show up and kill him, while Tempesta was killed by two attacks with the same magic..
I honestly think you're downplaying Dimaria a lot here

Mirage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
If Age Seal is restricted, then Laxus bends Dimaria's back over and destroys.

Not even close in terms of stats except for durability.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
eh correct me if I'm wrong but War God was taken down mostly because Natsu used some of Igneels flames. he said something like "I will show you the power of Igneels flames" and I think that the summoned creature's strength is depended on how strong is the summoner.

Last edited:

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Do you honestly believe Wendy is the first person Sherria has used that technique on? The fact that even Jura, one of the freaking Ten Wizard Saints was worried about Wendy using the technique means that he has obviously seen it in action before, and it has obviously killed people stronger than Wendy..
Uh yes, not dying is a durability feat, why do you think people say Mard Geer has amazing durability? He took several Devil Slaying attacks and didn't die, even requiring Zeref to show up and kill him, while Tempesta was killed by two attacks with the same magic..
I honestly think Sherria had already used the technique, otherwise Jura and Ooba wouldn't know the full strength of it. And that strength has to be immense since they were so scared of Sherria using it. However i don't think it killed people. I don't see Sherria, the lovable and cute Sherria killing from cold blood her lovable/cute and weaker opponent. She was going all out and intended to KO Wendy, but that wouldn't have killed her. Ooba over reacted.
That's my opinion at least.
I agree with the durability feat thing, but again,, that's assuming Sherria's technique would be able to kill anyone else. That's where i disagree, as i said above.
Still, i agree with you with Dimaria having a great durability; probably higher than Laxus.

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
eh corrected me if I'm wrong but War God was taken down mostly because Natsu used some of Igneels flames. he said something like "I will show you the power of Igneels flames" and I think that the summoned creature's strength is depended on how strong is the summoner.
I'm pretty sure he just said that because FDK spells are suppose to emulate Igneel's own flames. Natsu wouldn't use Igneel's limited power without at least trying to destroy the War God with his own power, I mean he did attack it with iron fist first, so it wouldn't make sense for him to not at least try with an FDK spell.

Last edited:

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I'm pretty sure he just said that because FDK spells are suppose to emulate Igneel's own flames. Natsu wouldn't use Igneel's limited power without at least trying to destroy the War God with his own power, I mean he did attack it with iron fist first, so it wouldn't make sense for him to not at least try with an FDK spell.
possibly although I will take statements as granted but that is off topic now.

anyway, Laxus wins.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
I really doubt Dimaria can replicate all the damage Laxus took in his life with just one spell. Just because Age Scratch worked that well on Wendy doesn't mean it'll be as effective on Laxus. Like any other spell in the series, Age Scratch has it's limits.
Please tell me where it says Age Scratch has a limit? Please tell me what the definition of bring back all your pain etched into your body means? Age Scratch will work better on Laxus rather than Wendy as it's an ability that makes you feel all the accumulative pain in your life time.
Both were pushed back by the clash. Even if I'm missinterpreting the panel, which I think I'm not; Dimaria might've been casual but Kagura was surprised. Does that put Base Dimaria so above Kagura? IMHO, no.
When she pushes back both Wendy and Sherria like child play then yeah her base form is way above Kagura.

She cowered in fear at sensing her MP and kind of 'sensing' her magical ability (she could kind of 'glimpse' her age seal magic). She didn't cower in fear at her sword skills. Do you really think base dimaria, without age seal, would beat Kagura so easily? I think Kagura would put an extreme difficulty fight. I mean, after all, Kagura >> TO Chelia.
No Kagura could not glimpse her Age Seal Magic, nobody there knew Dimaria magic until Ultear save Wendy and Sherria. Yeah, should would bang Kagura. What the actual fudge... please tell me you're kidding right.

I mean, base Dimaria without age seal is not so impressive. Both Wendy and Chelia were capable of kicking her a couple of times casually and pushing her back. What makes you think Kagura couldn't?
Because Kagura ain't even stronger then Wendy let alone both together and Dimaria was pushing them back easily.

Your "neinhart fodder spell" is not so fodder if you consider he didn't show anything else. Could've perfectly been his strongest attack. And Kagura was emotionally unstable. According to the rules, we should use characters who are in perfect mental conditions and Kagura was disrupted at that moment. You don't know if she would've been killed either.
It was his fodder move as one it wasn't even a named attack and to he did while casual af. She would've if Jellal got KOed by that attack.

So yeah, Kagura can pretty much keep up with Base Dimaria.
Nothing you've shown puts Kagura remotely anywhere near Dimaria. Holy heck she ain't even GOI level.
Again you come with a shirt reply. Dorma's attacks aren't 'fodder' the cast at the time were CLEARLY GEETING INJURED BY THE ATTACKS. They weren't fodder at the time.
At the time means jack squat seeing as Wendy is one of the few characters that grown at a tremendous pace.
Wendy Whis been fucked up just as much as Laxus took the the blow and Laxus had wayy higher pain tolerance.
:bnah Keep comparing Wendy and Laxus when the spell itself as nothing to do with that.
LAXUS' INJURIES CAUSED HIM DAMAGE HENCE WHY HES BRUISED UP. You're baselessly saying it caused him no damage when It clearly did, he was punched through multiple buildings and SHOT WITH DAMN MISSILES. And don't try and answer my question if a question, if someone busts your head open with a hammer you aren't in hospital DUE TO THE PAIN you are there due to the damage in your skull. PAIN AND DAMAGE AREN'T THE SAME THING. Like I think you're the only person who actually thinks that.
He had nothing but SUPERFICIAL INJURIES. Did he have a broken bone? No. Did he have slash wounds? No. Did he have a concussion? No Did he have bruises? Yeah but those are only superficial and they only hurt because of the pain you're feeling from it.

Her magic wasn't forcing her out nor does that panels stated she was using the magic AT THAT TIME. Chelia simply states she DOES have God killing magic.
You are probably the only person who ever though Sherria wasn't using God Slaying in this battle :fail. Literally states she going/using her magic to beat Dimaria as Dimaria is a God and Sherria is a God Slayer.
DiMaria thought it was a bluff - she probably knew God Slayer magic existed. She didn't really have any reason to fear 2 girls who were way out of her league. But she still used Chronos, which implies she wasn't being casual with the sky sisters.
But she would have known if Sherria was using God Slaying magic when she first met her. She didn't know God Slaying magic existed until she met Sherria. Dimaria was still casual in that battle though and she only wanted to use Chronos to show them the power of an S12.
I think the big difference between the Mard/Chronos situations is that EF Mard had much better movement compared to Gray, while Sherria could basically match DiMaria.
Mard opted to go into a long range bout rather than up close and personal with Gray because he knew the affects of Demon Slaying magic.

DiMaria's durability has been tested by TO-Sherria and DF Wendy. Other than Neinhart and Bradman, I think you can make cases for the other Spriggan to be around DiMaria's level for this category ie God Serena/Wahl/Ajeel/DiMaria/Jacob have roughly the same durability. They have all taken attacks of similar power with no/little damage.
I feel she showed better durability feats then the rest besides God Serena bcs we don't know where his durability lies :XD. I haven't seen someone ever just not flinch from an all out punch to face like it was nothing.

@Orgastthemage
You're right about her Dimaria controlling time as the God of Time.
Can't wait for inevitable comeback :D.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
But she would have known if Sherria was using God Slaying magic when she first met her. She didn't know God Slaying magic existed until she met Sherria. Dimaria was still casual in that battle though and she only wanted to use Chronos to show them the power of an S12.
I guess that's possible. But she did say that she thought Sherria was bluffing, but I see your point.

Tbh it's quite possible that DiMaria (base) isn't that formidable. It's kinda like Mira without a take-over, her Demon Soul far out strips her base power.

Mard opted to go into a long range bout rather than up close and personal with Gray because he knew the affects of Demon Slaying magic.
That's what I mean, Mard had the movement capability advantage that DiMaria doesn't. DiMaria is probably as fast as someone like Erza - so this isn't slow. But it's also not fast enough to evade Sherria. Mard could.

I feel she showed better durability feats then the rest besides God Serena bcs we don't know where his durability lies :XD. I haven't seen someone ever just not flinch from an all out punch to face like it was nothing.
I do recall Mard Geer taking Natsu's LFD punch and not budging.

It really comes down to how hard you think DF Wendy hits. Flinching is not necessarily a durability thing either, it's more pain tolerance and physical strength. The durability comes with taking no damage at all. In this way, Wahl/Ajeel/Jacob have comparable feats to DiMaria. I'm not particularly bullish about either one of those guys being more durable than the other, I generally think those 4 + Serena have around the same durability (a little bit of difference, but nothing significant).

Char

Reaction score
Country
Spain
When she pushes back both Wendy and Sherria like child play then yeah her base form is way above Kagura.
Lol. Kagura >>>>>>> Base Wendy. Kagura >>>>> Chelia. Heck, Kagura probably > TO Chelia.
Kagura >= Base Dimaria.

No Kagura could not glimpse her Age Seal Magic, nobody there knew Dimaria magic until Ultear save Wendy and Sherria.
But she did notice something was going on, she noticed the time kind of froze.

Yeah, should would bang Kagura. What the actual fudge... please tell me you're kidding right.
No I'm seriously not, TO Chelia is sooooooo overrated... Gosh, she needed BASE Wendy's help to defeat a goddess, and that's her "specialty". She should be Kagura level or below. If Kagura was God Slayer and Urtear was there to prevent her from using age seal, do you seriously think she wouldn't win? Mid diff at most.

Because Kagura ain't even stronger then Wendy
lolololol
IMO:

Laxus >= Chronos >> Hyberion >> Kagura > TO Chelia > Wolfheim > Warrod >> Jura > DF Wendy >> Chelia >>> Wendy

Why is TO Chelia below Hyberion or Kagura when she could defeat Chronos (w/ Wendy help) and the other two couldn't? Because she's a God Slayer, so in terms of God Slaying:

Laxus >= Chronos > TO Chelia >> Hyberion >> Kagura > Wolfheim > Warrod >> Jura > DF Wendy >> Chelia >>> Wendy

Let's just agree to disagree.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dimarias full power attack was stopped by base Wendys barrier, Laxuses casual nuke was strong enough to threaten/KO Ajeel, this isn't even a contest. Dimaria is outmatched in everyway, especially without Age Seal.

Char

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dimarias full power attack was stopped by base Wendys barrier, Laxuses casual nuke was strong enough to threaten/KO Ajeel, this isn't even a contest. Dimaria is outmatched in everyway, especially without Age Seal.
The way I interpret it, her attack was not rendered ineffective, Wendy managed to reduce its effect/damage. It still clearly affected and pushed TO Chelia back.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
, nobody there knew Dimaria magic until Ultear save Wendy and Sherria. Yeah, should would bang Kagura. What the actual fudge... please tell me you're kidding right.

Because Kagura ain't even stronger then Wendy let alone both together and Dimaria was pushing them back easily.

It was his fodder move as one it wasn't even a named attack and to he did while casual af. She would've if Jellal got KOed by that attack.

Nothing you've shown puts Kagura remotely anywhere near Dimaria. Holy heck she ain't even GOI level.

At the time means jack squat seeing as Wendy is one of the few characters that grown at a tremendous pace.

:bnah Keep comparing Wendy and Laxus when the spell itself as nothing to do with that.
He had nothing but SUPERFICIAL INJURIES. Did he have a broken bone? No. Did he have slash wounds? No. Did he have a concussion? No Did he have bruises? Yeah but those are only superficial and they only hurt because of the pain you're feeling from it.

You are probably the only person who ever though Sherria wasn't using God Slaying in this battle :fail. Literally states she going/using her magic to beat Dimaria as Dimaria is a God and Sherria is a God Slayer.
Using that logic half of the damage means squat for Laxus because he's grown massively.

Keep missing the point like you always do. And considering this argument is about the spell it does have something to do with this.

INJURES ARE INJURES, HE IS BRUSIED UP. CUTTING, BLUNT, INTERNAL IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT TYPE OF DAMAGE YOU TOOK THE PAIN ISN'T THE SAME THING. He's not knocked out because the missiles sting he's knock out because of te injuries the missiles gave him. INJURIES AND PAIN ARE SEPEARTE NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF THE DAMAGE.

Did I say Chelia wasn't using at al.....Read my posts carefully next time. She didn't use God Slaying until the end, It states she is GOING to use her magic to beat her, which she does RIGHT AT THE END.

Keep dodging all my points, keep showing how much of a bad debater you are,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Probably not but that's completely irrelevant if you look at the context of the scene. And no it hasn't 'killed' anyone stronger than Wendy, all that scene meant was that Wendy couldn't take an attack like that in her condition.

No people say Mard has good durability because he literally took a LFD Firing Hammer to the face and didn't flinch.

Indira

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
Both were pushed back by the clash. Even if I'm missinterpreting the panel, which I think I'm not; Dimaria might've been casual but Kagura was surprised. Does that put Base Dimaria so above Kagura? IMHO, no.

She cowered in fear at sensing her MP and kind of 'sensing' her magical ability (she could kind of 'glimpse' her age seal magic). She didn't cower in fear at her sword skills. Do you really think base dimaria, without age seal, would beat Kagura so easily? I think Kagura would put an extreme difficulty fight. I mean, after all, Kagura >> TO Chelia.

I mean, base Dimaria without age seal is not so impressive. Both Wendy and Chelia were capable of kicking her a couple of times casually and pushing her back. What makes you think Kagura couldn't?

Your "neinhart fodder spell" is not so fodder if you consider he didn't show anything else. Could've perfectly been his strongest attack. And Kagura was emotionally unstable. According to the rules, we should use characters who are in perfect mental conditions and Kagura was disrupted at that moment. You don't know if she would've been killed either.

So yeah, Kagura can pretty much keep up with Base Dimaria.

Three months of training = 1/4 year = amazing progress. In Fairy Tail, every month makes the characters grow stronger, 3 months is an incredible amount of time for them to grow and possibly next year they'll be bursting worlds (just kidding xD)
Oh hahah, I forgot this is fairy tail where power scalings are inflated heavily in a very short amount of time in training.

Char

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Did I say Chelia wasn't using at al.....Read my posts carefully next time. She didn't use God Slaying until the end, It states she is GOING to use her magic to beat her, which she does RIGHT AT THE END.
I encourage you to read the chapter again. Her fists are God Slaying magic imbued from the very beginning, this is why they hurt her so much and they're reverting her God Soul. If that's still not clear to you, she very clearly states she's astonished at God Slaying magic being actually 'a thing'.

Oh hahah, I forgot this is fairy tail where power scalings are inflated heavily in a very short amount of time in training.
Indeed... Sometimes ridiculously but that's how it works :P

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The way I interpret it, her attack was not rendered ineffective, Wendy managed to reduce its effect/damage. It still clearly affected and pushed TO Chelia back.
If that's the case the damage was still relatively minimal and Wendys barrier doesn't have anywhere near Spriggan level durability (even a full power barrier wouldn't and she clearly wasnt at full power) so that still puts Dimarias full power attack significantly below Laxuses.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
If that's the case the damage was still relatively minimal and Wendys barrier doesn't have anywhere near Spriggan level durability (even a full power barrier wouldn't and she clearly wasnt at full power) so that still puts Dimarias full power attack significantly below Laxuses.
That was an enchantment, Wendy raised Sherria's defense and Sherria barely tanked it. Also Dimaria was only halfway in God Soul when she did her full power attack.
Using that logic half of the damage means squat for Laxus because he's grown massively.

Keep missing the point like you always do. And considering this argument is about the spell it does have something to do with this.

INJURES ARE INJURES, HE IS BRUSIED UP. CUTTING, BLUNT, INTERNAL IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT TYPE OF DAMAGE YOU TOOK THE PAIN ISN'T THE SAME THING. He's not knocked out because the missiles sting he's knock out because of te injuries the missiles gave him. INJURIES AND PAIN ARE SEPEARTE NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF THE DAMAGE.

Keep dodging all my points, keep showing how much of a bad debater you are,

Probably not but that's completely irrelevant if you look at the context of the scene. And no it hasn't 'killed' anyone stronger than Wendy, all that scene meant was that Wendy couldn't take an attack like that in her condition.

No people say Mard has good durability because he literally took a LFD Firing Hammer to the face and didn't flinch.
Laxus does not only have his pre-ts pain but his current pain also and on top of that the pain he received from the MCB. So again it's not the same.

I don't think you know the difference between Hax and DC.

Pain definition- Physical suffering or discomfort caused by injury or illness. The injuries he take MOSTLY HURT BECAUSE OF THE PAIN CAUSED BY THEM. If he didn't feel pain he wouldn't been that worn out from his fight but it was bcs of the amount of pain he was taking that he was on the floor and is unconscious right now.

Dimaria downplayer of the year right here. Dimaria and Sherria LITERALLY STATES SHE IS USING GOD SLAYING ABILITIES WHEN SHE WAS PUNCHING HER. Holy heck you are the only person here that thinks Sherria was forcing Dimaria out of God Soul with regular punches :facepalm.

You haven't even been giving sound arguments let alone given anything to refute my arguments :grin.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I guess that's possible. But she did say that she thought Sherria was bluffing, but I see your point.

Tbh it's quite possible that DiMaria (base) isn't that formidable. It's kinda like Mira without a take-over, her Demon Soul far out strips her base power.
I mean if she knew about God Slaying abilities then she should've known when Sherria used Black Wind as the elements are a trade mark of God Slayers.

Well Mira could beat Whal's Strength Bot in her Base Strength and Dimaria has shown that she can push back two mid tier opponents like chump in her base. I think Dimaria isn't reliant on her takeover as much as Mira but that really doesn't matter in this battle as God Soul is needed to beat Laxus.

That's what I mean, Mard had the movement capability advantage that DiMaria doesn't. DiMaria is probably as fast as someone like Erza - so this isn't slow. But it's also not fast enough to evade Sherria. Mard could.
I meant if Dimaria knew about God slaying magic and the dangers of it she would of put space in between her and Sherria like Mard did with Gray. Also Dimaria is definitely above Erza in speed imo. She should at least be on Ajeel's level in speed and her laser beams are a lot faster than that. Do you mean Mard could dodge Sherria? Or Mard could dodge Gray?

I do recall Mard Geer taking Natsu's LFD punch and not budging.
Mard did flinch from the LFD punch and while in Etherious Natsu pushed him back multiple times.

It really comes down to how hard you think DF Wendy hits. Flinching is not necessarily a durability thing either, it's more pain tolerance and physical strength. The durability comes with taking no damage at all. In this way, Wahl/Ajeel/Jacob have comparable feats to DiMaria. I'm not particularly bullish about either one of those guys being more durable than the other, I generally think those 4 + Serena have around the same durability (a little bit of difference, but nothing significant).
Well a half dead Wendy was at least pre-ts Laxus level seeing as she one shots 9D tier so a healthy Wendy must be up there. Wahl was due to his immunity so his durability is kind of iffy iffy but I can see it probably around the same, true about Jacob though but I don't see it as high as her due to God Resistance (same with Wahl), and Ajeel was hurt by Jupiter Canon so I think he relies on his elemental body rather than his durability.

Last edited:

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
That was an enchantment, Wendy raised Sherria's defense and Sherria barely tanked it.
That doesn't really make it any more impressive, especially when TO Sherria herself doesn't have anything to go off of in terms of durability to begin with. And she did not just barely tank it, there is nothing really indicating that she got anything beyond mildly injured. She certainly doesn't look much worse for wear.

In regards to Dimaria being in god soul or not, she was and she herself said it was a full powered attack. Not much room left for interpretation. In the panel of her attacking she is drawn in full god mode.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
That doesn't really make it any more impressive, especially when TO Sherria herself doesn't have anything to go off of in terms of durability to begin with. And she did not just barely tank it, there is nothing really indicating that she got anything beyond mildly injured. She certainly doesn't look much worse for wear.

In regards to Dimaria being in god soul or not, she was and she herself said it was a full powered attack. Not much room left for interpretation. In the panel of her attacking she is drawn in full god mode.
Wendy's enchantment doubles defense so it really does make it more impressive as TO Sherria is at least low S12 in stats so double defense would really put her defense at least on a mid tier S12 level and Sherria barely survived it.

She was actually drawn only halfway the mode so again would it really be full power?

Orgastthemage

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The Fairy Tail tournament thread is mainly a way in which dispute, hate, and conflict is spread out among fans. natsu vs g. Serena, same pointless argument. Now in this fight the arguments are just as bad, maybe even worse if we consider the foul language used in place of reasonable, pleasant replies. This Tournament is supposed to be a place were fans share opinions, as to not limit their own opinions to what they originally thought, and to relish in the joy that the tournament offered through its make-shift fantasy fights that might never happen in the FT verse.

Now, we have one-sided pointless arguments, negative and downright insulting quips, cantankerous,counter-productive, conversations, rude arguments that just turn into a battle of pointless witticisms, and a lack for apathy as well as empathy.

This tournament is supposed to be a joy among fans. We act as an audience to these battles, this is historical, so we enjoy these battles while we can.
Let us live as a community. A good apathetic community. After all, in the end, we all love Ft and enjoy it as a great pastime.

Thanks everyone for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.