Chapter - Dr. Stone Chapter 232 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Dr. Stone Chapter 232 Spoilers & Discussion

Wookitake

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So... is the implication here that senku's time machine causes the byakuya spinoff events?
It was just Inagaki winking at us, fans, implying that maybe the time machine could work as means to achieve a saviour-AI in the past. But that was nothing concrete. Just a joke.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Inagaki did an interview at the end of the series, it was recorded on Youtube earlier this week and it just got fan translated:

Teases a future upcoming databook, as well as a potential spin-off/exclusive story about Gen.

Newkerzy

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I thought it was a nice touch to include another road map too, just about any one of those bullet points could have been an entire arc or two themselves let alone the entire build.
Late to reply, but I can’t help but think the science consultant was really pumped to draw it, maybe perhaps hoping on a youngster inspired by this manga to test out the theory behind its mechanism.

Buulord

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Late to reply, but I can’t help but think the science consultant was really pumped to draw it, maybe perhaps hoping on a youngster inspired by this manga to test out the theory behind its mechanism.
Definitely. If this series can be boiled down to just one thing it was to excite people about science and engineering.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Finally read it. Despite the timeskip no one them look older :XD.

Chapter was average overall and kinda disappointing. There is nothing really satisfying about it.

Overall I'd give it a 7/10 but maybe my opinion will change once I reread the series. The Treasure Island arc was definitely my favorite.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---