Discussion - Dragon Gods | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Dragon Gods

Who is your favorite Dragon God?

• Total voters

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
https://ibb.co/23WxmCH how can anyone still love this character. This is no dragon god. Like dragon god asking fodder humans for help, it's just fucking bullshit. 🤮. There's no way a character like this is as strong as acnologia or ignia heck even igneel. https://ibb.co/q9h3QP9
https://ibb.co/zn8Hgg3. @grey matter @Newperson00 look at this retcon https://ibb.co/cLLRtzQ lmao 🤣🤣🤣
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

From taking over the world to living quietly and peaceful 🤣🤣🤣 what happened to distortion and whatnot. The senile bitch got dogged by ignia so bad she became a pacifist. Ignia and natsu have served some of the biggest L in this series. The senile bitch got a hard reality check

Last edited:

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
doesn’t matter, Elf said they are on the same level and he is the knowledge dragon so that makes him right. Selene is all about distortion, doesn’t make her other goals long lasting.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
doesn’t matter, Elf said they are on the same level and he is the knowledge dragon so that makes him right.
Doesn't even know that natsu beat acnologia but ignia knows. Elfseria doesn't know shit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Selene is all about distortion
Distortion? Lmao. Did you not see the stuff I posted. She no longer want distortion. She wants peace now

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Doesn't even know that natsu beat acnologia but ignia knows. Elfseria doesn't know shit.
Acno operates outside of time, Ignia likely doesn’t know how, he didn’t even know his emotions translate to strength

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Acno operates outside of time, Ignia likely doesn’t know how, he didn’t even know his emotions translate to strength
What are you saying now? The point is ignia knows and elfseria doesn't know

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What are you saying now? The point is ignia knows and elfseria doesn't know
But how? that is the question, all we know is he knows the result, not how it played out.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
But how? that is the question, all we know is he knows the result, not how it played out.
Lol are you dumb or what. Not only did ignia know it was natsu he also said natsu had help from his fellow dragon slayers. Ignia knew what went down

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Lol are you dumb or what. Not only did ignia know it was natsu he also said natsu had help from his fellow dragon slayers. Ignia knew what went down
That is not what am saying and you know it, okay, i did not see the part where the other slayers were involved, but the question remains on how did he found that out when even Elf did not know, I suspect he may have heard about it with his dragon hearing. Also adding this coming from The same guy who said that the DGs eclipse Acno in strength is rather pushing it.

Last edited:

Ratrace

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That is not what am saying and you know it, okay, i did not see the part where the other slayers were involved, but the question remains on how did he found that out when even Elf did not know, I suspect he may have heard about it with his dragon hearing. Also adding this coming from The same guy who said that the DGs eclipse Acno in strength is rather pushing it.

He really didn’t know he was mostly just guessing based on Natsu’s performance at that time

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
🤡🤡🤡. Humans can kill dragons because if they don't they die. And dragons started this war so what the fuck is selene rambling on about

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
🤡🤡🤡. Humans can kill dragons because if they don't they die. And dragons started this war so what the fuck is selene rambling on about
The same girl who killed humans for her pleasure. The same girl who did everything to kill the other DGs. Really fuck Selene worst retcon ever.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Selene should be the last person saying this cause she killed for just fun, not for eating or self preservation. And this coming from her is obviously yet another shameless attempt by Mashima to make her retcon more digestible to the readers.

But this is one instance where her argument is right. There is nothing wrong with dragons killing humans, or humans killing dragons. They are both intelligent life forms competing for the right to rule the lands. Humans also comprise of part of a dragon's diet, dragons are also naturally the peak of the food chain. Humans and dragons are natural enemies, if you think of it logically from a nature perspective.

Regarding the war, the fact also is that there wouldn't be a war to begin with if there weren't traitor dragons that sided with the humans, because they otherwise were the natural rulers of ancient times. Only dragons and humans who use their power could fight other dragons.

I guess I'm not articulating well, I'm in my phone lol. But I hope the jist of what I'm trying to say is clear

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I hundred percent believe Hiro mashima doesn't remember what he actually writes in his manga and tbh this isn't entirely his faults. What about ueda-sensei, didn't he notice the abrupt change of character, the editors what about them, the assistants :yodawg . It feels like a bunch of two year olds are reading this manga

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I hundred percent believe Hiro mashima doesn't remember what he actually writes in his manga and tbh this isn't entirely his faults. What about ueda-sensei, didn't he notice the abrupt change of character, the editors what about them, the assistants :yodawg . It feels like a bunch of two year olds are reading this manga
But she did that just to defend herself no?

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
But she did that just to defend herself no?
Yeah defend herself what a pathetic bitch. She's definitely senile I mean it's not like she's not old so she could be suffering from demantia

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Selene still on top.

Based.

but in my not so humble opinion. Merc deserves the spot. He actually has a good character with charisma.

Last edited:

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Still based with selene I see, good for you.
Just respecting her, as should be the case.

Also, don't quote old comments for your hate boner of said character. Don't care for your opinions. Just state them without me seeing you in my notifications.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Just respecting her, as should be the case.

Also, don't quote old comments for your hate boner of said character. Don't care for your opinions. Just state them without me seeing you in my notifications.
Sure I don't like her but I don't really care about her

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah, seeing how she is basically forgotten all together. LoL