Round of 16 - Erza vs. Jellal | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Erza vs. Jellal

Who Wins?

• Erza Scarlet

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laxus chan-yo

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
What am I reading in this thread? Mangahelpers never change.

Laxus has her on the run the whole match. Tanks all her strongest attacks. Watches her pass out in front of him. Already expended some energy beating up Kyria beforehand. And then sits down and lays back as opposed to falling down after the match. Then he wakes up before her and carries and protects her unconscious body right afterwards. Throughout the whole fight she fangirls over his power.

And somehow still Erza = Laxus :yodawg

Give me a break. She performed admirably but he is still stronger. Her endurance kept her in the fight that he dominated from start to finish.

Laxus > Erza > Jellal

Jellal is on their level Erza wins extreme difficulty.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
6 pages and not a single feat for Jellal.

Erza still cleans house :fan

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Erza stomps this clown

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
There were no implications.

So what ? His durability isn't good enough to tank Neinhart's attack ? He needs his 2nd strongest attack to put down Neinhart , same guy who got KOed casually by Natsu ? Acno needed the DS alive , he didn't need them to be standing up and conscious. He couldn't even put DOWN Rogue. And even ignoring that , he got slammed by Erza in the air while in dragon form. Couldn't catch up to a ship moving at 100 m/s , while parent dragons can travel continents. Got baited into entering the rift between time. So yeah , he was jobbing and feats against Acno mean nothing.

Again, Zeref never said they were on same level , you're extrapolating it again in the name of portrayal. There are other ways to interpret it , he could've simply mentioned Jellal cause he knew he was hunting for him intensively. You choosing to favourably interpret the given statements to your convenience is what makes you wrong. I am not choosing to ignore the implications , show me proof these implications exist in the first place. They don't.
I'll take you have no counter then ok.

He was blindsided and not concentrated on defending. Not like it matters since in 100yr we legit see Jellal & Laxus being one of the only ones being able to tank kyria's slices with no scratches. Him using GC against Neinhart doesn't prove anything though lmao. Casually by Natsu? I'm guessing you didn't read Natsu literally having to charge through all the cuts and scream his way to Neinhart talking about his friends, but Natsu did it casually :3c .
Acno legit was playing with the DS in the rift, if that wasn't made clear enough by his actions. Yea, he was blind sided by Erza's entire arsenal which are all physical weapons, not even comparable to what Jellal did. So your argument for Jellal's feats against Acno not counting is because you didn't like how Acno acted/performed in certain situations? That's a you problem, and doesn't really discredit Jellal's feats:epicfacepalm.

If Zeref was naming characters who were just after him he could of just named Natsu, Erza, Gajeel, they're plenty of characters who want him. Instead he names Jellal & Laxus, why name Laxus if he doesn't have a history of chasing Zeref related stuff around the continent? He obviously named them because they're strong and most likely to reach him from the rest. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what was being implied.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Interesting.

A draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.