Discussion - Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Final Villian | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Final Villian

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Final Villian?

• Total voters

MangerDan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s gonna be Ignia as the main and White Witch and Rebellious as the second antagonist.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Most likely a DG (Ignia most likely). Mashima most likely won't put Villians without foreshadowing at least the main antagonist.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
I see a mix; we are led to believe that Elsefira is the final villain, but in reality he was controlled or manipulated by the REAL final boss, whether it was ANKSERAM or an 8th dragon who was the former dragon king before acno (I wouldn't like to but good ) , or a
very old demon.

But it will be a minimum presented before, like with Viernes who will know him a bit of the truth, why the 5 dragons are bound by the fresco and what is behind the fresco, who should not trust Elséfira .

Pablinski

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bolivia
Well, adding a comment on this post, in humble opinion it seems that the final enemy could be Elefseria, I don't think he is just looking to defeat and seal the god-dragons, something else must be up, it would be a good twist, or a Extra Dragon that absorbs the powers of the other Dragon-Gods, like Deathwing or Galakrond from World of Warcraft

Another also that I would very much like to be the final boss is the God Ankhseram himself, it would be an interesting twist that Zeref had not only revived Natsu only for him to defeat him, but also in a kind of revenge against the God who cursed him and Mavis and thus put an "END" to that conflict and to that god.

With what they wasted on Acnologia (who deserved a saga all to himself) hastening the end, 100YQ would have to have a fairly powerful final boss with which everything they have put into the series is applied (teamwork, bonds , etc.), resembling teamwork in the dungeons of the video game World of Warcraft or something like that.

But if Mashima would already have to have a good Final Boss for the story in mind, if he does it in a hurry as he did in the original FT (and as happened in another hasty ending like Game of Thrones) he will ruin it and we will fall into what same. Let's wait and see what Mashima comes up with.

Shiki_Dragneel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Still hope it will be Selene or END

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
That was Gajeel spinoff where Cobra made some appearance.

Yea right, tell me about how a spinoff with Zeref or Acno as the main characters wouldn't be interesting. Would be the best arc of the series if done right!
You can have spinoffs exposing other FT characters with our main cast also there, you know? Have some light hearted arc, focused on "magic" and all than more punches and combat.

Boruto = :yodawg🤡
We don't need more of that in fairy tail. Let's stick to our current timeline, or expound on the lore we already have. There is lots of lore and characters that aren't explored well. Most blatant being what happened 400 years ago

Yeah, Gildart's past and Hades' journey would be amazing as well. Makarov's old team can be included in a Hades spinoff, they were Hades' kids afterall.
Now we talking about top tier antagonists. Which doesn't conradict that 3rd string aren't interesting enough for a book or story of their own. It's either another sequel (ala DB Super) following our main cast, or a new one following the kids, hence why he keeps actually drawing them when requested. The best bet is asking for those side characters kids next twitter cast and plant the seed in his head.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still hope it will be Selene or END
Selene is being turned to the light side bc of popularity my guy, that ship has sailed into the night.

Franckie

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ignia. With Ignia winning the fight with Selene and with it being revealed he has his own evil plan, he's looking more and more as the final antagonist.

SleipnirX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ignia could work, there‘s a 7th missing ‘element’ from the Dragon god’s lineup (Sun = Sunday) perhaps he intends to become Le Roi Soleil or something… I wonder if Viernes will be somehow linked to Gold Owl?

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
The final boss is likely gonna become known once that Dragon God mural is complete imo.

In my headcanon it's gonna give Elefseria a massive powerup, and he'll reveal his true self at that moment. Natsu's gonna end up being considered the Sun God Dragon at that point, driving the former to try and kill him as the final threat to his goal. Not sure what role the rest of the gang could have though, but I have an unfortunate hunch (if something like this ends up happening).