Chapter - Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 158 Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 158 Discussion

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I would like to see selene train natsu or acnologia teach natsu how to be a proper dragon slayer or hell even elfseria. For like ten days

Shoutmon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Natsu meeting Acno again would be pretty hype. I could see him ending up in his Beta heaven again after Ignia's through with him, only this time everyone else would be gone and it would just be him and Acno

I don't think we'll have a training arc in there, but maybe Acno can convince Natsu to embrace all aspects of his character, including his dragon and demon side, which could lead to him getting way stronger

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Natsu meeting Acno again would be pretty hype. I could see him ending up in his Beta heaven again after Ignia's through with him, only this time everyone else would be gone and it would just be him and Acno

I don't think we'll have a training arc in there, but maybe Acno can convince Natsu to embrace all aspects of his character, including his dragon and demon side, which could lead to him getting way stronger
I do not thing there is demon powers anymore since END doesn’t exist.

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I do not thing there is demon powers anymore since END doesn’t exist.
Uh no, Aldoron and Dogramag both still recognise Natsu's demon side during their fights. The seeds "breaking" were just a metaphoric term that Natsu's decision and will of being a human has strengthened that the seeds stopped fusing each other. Plus, the book was still connected to Natsu at that time the seeds seemingly "broked".

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Uh no, Aldoron and Dogramag both still recognise Natsu's demon side during their fights. The seeds "breaking" were just a metaphoric term that Natsu's decision and will of being a human has strengthened that the seeds stopped fusing each other. Plus, the book was still connected to Natsu at that time the seeds seemingly "broked".
Aldoron was using a metaphor when he called him the son of a demon. and for Dog Dude, he wasn’t sure if he was either since he was a demon before the seeds destroyed and after it formed, metaphor Seed? it is a physical thing that grew in the body, Natsu just destroyed them because he no longer doubted, the seed did not exist till after his book got shot. If he was a demon then the Galuna Temple would have sent him away since it expels demons.

Anime VORTEX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
If Natsu demon side is gone then Natsu should be dead since his demon side is what resurrect him in the first place

SleipnirX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do yall think Ignia gonna try turn Natsu evil with him? Mercuphobia’s arc kind of hinted it
The fact he's been separated from the others and taken to Ignia did send my mind in that direction... I wonder if the next time we see him he will attack his friends?

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The fact he's been separated from the others and taken to Ignia did send my mind in that direction... I wonder if the next time we see him he will attack his friends?
Erza defeating Natsu-END. :derp :3c

Natsu fans: :twitch:SOON:feelsgoodman:nowant

It's a joke, but I think Team A would win in a fight against Natsu.

Natsu is much stronger with emotions of friendship, love and blabla.

Newperson00

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Erza defeating Natsu-END. :derp :3c

Natsu fans: :twitch:SOON:feelsgoodman:nowant

It's a joke, but I think Team A would win in a fight against Natsu.

Natsu is much stronger with emotions of friendship, love and blabla.
Lucy because
the others can distract him while she prepares the spell xD
Lucy & Gottfried -> Natsu

this chapter 158 was trash in my opinion

Natsu easily could´ve Fire Dragon King Purgatory against these characters
and nothing could have stopped Natsu from dodging Brain´s hand again because of movements

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu easily could´ve Fire Dragon King Purgatory against these characters
and nothing could have stopped Natsu from dodging Brain´s hand again because of movements
Natsu makes some fights a lot more difficult than they should be. One argument I think someone could make is he doesn’t want to use to much MP

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
And missing out this insane amoung of content?XD