Hangout - Fairy Tail Hangout Thread | Page 277 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

• The individual characters

• Moments when the guild is together

• The storytelling and plot twists

• Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

• Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

• The feels

• The fights/battles

• The character designs/appearance

• The villains

• The comedy

• The fanservice

• The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

• Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

• The anime

• Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

• Mashima's art/twitter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Nothing can save fairy tail, it's a dead series. The author doesn't fucking care about it, fuck he doesn't even know who the main character is. He should focus on dead rock :super
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Edens zero is selling so poorly
Laughing at Eden zero as if this sequel is not the same thing, it is hilarious as if this trash sequel is any better. Fairy tail fans need to get of their high horse and stop feeling superior. I personally think mashima was just lucky to have two hit series cuz so far he can't even fucking replicate beginning of ft not to talk of rave. He was really just lucky. As for weekly Shounen magazine lmao they're finished like people want to read romcom trash. No wonder Shounen jump is always dogwalking wsm.... not much people want to read romcom trash.

I hate to admit this but taking selene out of the story was a fucking wrong move. With selene in the story at least something was going to happen. The dragon eaters and selene actually gave this sequel spark

Last edited:

Aniokku

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Nothing can save fairy tail, it's a dead series. The author doesn't fucking care about it, fuck he doesn't even know who the main character is. He should focus on dead rock :super
still here? At this point nothing you say has value, go get attention at home

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Even this forum which was so lively has become dead barely anybody wants to get involved with this sequel as it is. Nobody talks in this forum anymore. Which is sad asf

Cry more lmao. At least we know the main character of dead rock...... mid tail is just a random story where random things happen. You can bitch and whine all you want but I'm speaking facts. You're probably the only consistent poster in this forum.
Funny enough this is the same person that was crying about how no big name studio wants to pick fairy tail and that JC staff is going to animate fairy tail 😂 ask yourself why other studio prefer to animate other series than fairy tail fuck A1 picked solo leveling over fairy mid 💀
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But some people HAVE BONER of what they like EVERYONE MUST LIKE.
I'm dead sure if Irene was the main character of dead rock or part of the main cast you won't say this you would be swooning like you did when she came back. Don't talk about boner here

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Cry more lmao. At least we know the main character of dead rock...... mid tail is just a random story where random things happen. You can bitch and whine all you want but I'm speaking facts. You're probably the only consistent poster in this forum.
Funny enough this is the same person that was crying about how no big name studio wants to pick fairy tail and that JC staff is going to animate fairy tail 😂 ask yourself why other studio prefer to animate other series than fairy tail fuck A1 picked solo leveling over fairy mid 💀
Cry? Stop imagining things, I'm not the person who goes to the forums of "dead" series to bother their fans, please live a life, it's not your problem if I publish FT things, what does it matter to you?

Of course, how could you not know the main character is Acnologia himself.

A1 was never in charge of FT alone, they always needed help from other studios (Brigde, Satelight, Cloverworks), besides, aren't you a hypocrite? you wanted Mappa for FT

Also they not only ruled out YQ100 but also One Punch Man and Blue Exorcist, so are they also series-mid for you?

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Cry? Stop imagining things, I'm not the person who goes to the forums of "dead" series to bother their fans, please live a life, it's not your problem if I publish FT things, what does it matter to you?
Apart from today when was the last time I commented on this ass manga?

You seem to have reading problem. I said this forum was lively it used to be filled with discussion now it's only you that post. Telling me to live a life when you post about mid tail is irony. I'm just stating facts. Mashima was just lucky and fairy tail is ass

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Apart from today when was the last time I commented on this ass manga?

You seem to have reading problem. I said this forum was lively it used to be filled with discussion now it's only you that post. Telling me to live a life when you post about mid tail is irony. I'm just stating facts. Mashima was just lucky and fairy tail is ass
Lol the same goofies arguing about PL shit and ships for 20 pages sure is lively.

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I just want FT back, the series easily loses its rhythm being bi-weekly
Yes,that kills it
I mean,Darkloard is at one point right.The FT section lost activity.A lot,mind you

1 year ago we got way more posts per chapter

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Lol the same goofies arguing about PL shit and ships for 20 pages sure is lively.
That's not lively. This forum was really lively chapter thread barely even get to ten pages, nobody talks. Only dumbasses who think Irene and god Serena can beat selene talk and they aren't even that much and anybody trying to argue with those people who think Irene is Dg level is wasting precious time. Did you check the milf yuri. Fan service is another thing that killed this franchise. It's fan service that led to theories of selene and Eileen fucking

Fuck, this use to be my best manga and anime still is which is sad 😭 I fucking had high hopes for this sequel. If someone like me can give up hope then there's LITERALLY NO HOPE. I dropped fairy tail and went on to better things I suggest y'all do the same.

1 year ago we got way more posts per chapter
They all left cuz it was a waste of time. Mashima destroyed the black dragon slayer knight in not more than ten chapters. Every chapter has bare minimum two retcons. Characters acting out of character. Natsu erased aldoron from existence but he forgives toka and a literal genocidalmaniac in selene. Irrelevant things happening like suzaku vs selene, pulling villains out of thin air to justify stupidity. Suzaku was in tears when selene killed George but now his sucking her tits, kyria even wanted to retaliate and now she's calling selene master and defending her stupid ass, kirin this fucking prick lost to his own magic and started bitching about it even acnologia didn't bitch. Why the fuck did he bring Irene back if he was going to do the exact same thing he did. Worst part is without selene this manga has no way of advancing the plot how a trash character like selene is carrying this manga 😭
Everything is just wrong with this sequel 😭

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That's not lively. This forum was really lively chapter thread barely even get to ten pages, nobody talks. Only dumbasses who think Irene and god Serena can beat selene talk and they aren't even that much and anybody trying to argue with those people who think Irene is Dg level is wasting precious time. Did you check the milf yuri. Fan service is another thing that killed this franchise. It's fan service that led to theories of selene and Eileen fucking

Fuck, this use to be my best manga and anime still is which is sad 😭 I fucking had high hopes for this sequel. If someone like me can give up hope then there's LITERALLY NO HOPE. I dropped fairy tail and went on to better things I suggest y'all do the same.

They all left cuz it was a waste of time. Mashima destroyed the black dragon slayer knight in not more than ten chapters. Every chapter has bare minimum two retcons. Characters acting out of character. Natsu erased aldoron from existence but he forgives toka and a literal genocidalmaniac in selene. Irrelevant things happening like suzaku vs selene, pulling villains out of thin air to justify stupidity. Suzaku was in tears when selene killed George but now his sucking her tits, kyria even wanted to retaliate and now she's calling selene master and defending her stupid ass, kirin this fucking prick lost to his own magic and started bitching about it even acnologia didn't bitch. Why the fuck did he bring Irene back if he was going to do the exact same thing he did. Worst part is without selene this manga has no way of advancing the plot how a trash character like selene is carrying this manga 😭
Everything is just wrong with this sequel 😭
Oh yes,Selene and the DDSK left a insane big middlefinger on that Manga.I would never deny that.And the moment we got them back i know that we will getting more dogshit

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I wouldn't be surprised if mashima pulls out the ignia got nerfed in his fight against selene card out. Infact I'm 60% sure it'll happen.

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia

A year ago Kodansha announced the 3 winners of the contest who will make 3 different games, apparently by September 2022 they were going to give more news but nothing, apparently the games are still in development according to the developers

what will the games be about?

Developer: Pop
Name: Birth of Magic
Genre: Magic, crafting, action

Developer: Gino
Name: FAIRY TAIL DUNGEONS
Genre: Roguelike

developers: Tiny cactus studio + ますだたろう + 超OK
Name: FAIRY TAIL: Mages' League
Genre: Multiplayer, beach volleyball

Well, it was already known that the games would be indies, but it is curious that none of them will be a "2D fight", several indie games are of this type, such as skullgirls or rivals of aether

Newperson00

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
A question
I heard somewhere some people say that Hiro said Gajeel´s stength is fine as it is
is that true?

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
A question
I heard somewhere some people say that Hiro said Gajeel´s stength is fine as it is
is that true?
Yeah in some x space. He was asked why does jellal and gajeel seem weak, he said there strength is fine as it is

@grey matter @Steven you gotta watch this video 😂. I died of cringe while watching this. Apparently if you're mad at this chapter you have a hate boner for erza.
Mashima can deadass have natsu one shot ignia and some fuckers really just gonna accept it like that no problem.

Yeah one shotting a villain you've been hyping since labyrinth arc is definitely good writing 👍

Last edited:

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
A question
is that true?
I didn't see that, so, is it ?
But in my mind, Gajeel should be more focus as to be with Reby and to be a father soon rather than to be a pit fighter like Natsu is. So, it can make sense.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Let's just be one shotting all the next villains that comes, doesn't matter how much the author has hype them. Definitely good writing right there 👍:verily.

sree

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Let's just be one shotting all the next villains that comes, doesn't matter how much the author has hype them. Definitely good writing right there 👍:verily.
I know that guy from reddit. He was arguing with someone when they were talking bad about that awful meteor slashing in Alvarez.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I know that guy from reddit. He was arguing with someone when they were talking bad about that awful meteor slashing in Alvarez.
Have you watched the link I posted? I've seen like two of his videos. But the one I posted was cringe asf 😭😂 you have to watch it

Newperson00

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
I didn't see that, so, is it ?
But in my mind, Gajeel should be more focus as to be with Reby and to be a father soon rather than to be a pit fighter like Natsu is. So, it can make sense.
True it seems Gajeel´s fighting days is over but it would be cool if he at least had a great final fight for his fans but it is what it is......
I hope Erza use the Dragon Slaying Sword aganist Viernes the design of the sword is amazing

Yeah in some x space. He was asked why does jellal and gajeel seem weak, he said there strength is fine as it is

@grey matter @Steven you gotta watch this video 😂. I died of cringe while watching this. Apparently if you're mad at this chapter you have a hate boner for erza.
Mashima can deadass have natsu one shot ignia and some fuckers really just gonna accept it like that no problem.

Yeah one shotting a villain you've been hyping since labyrinth arc is definitely good writing 👍
Thanks!

sree

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
True it seems Gajeel´s fighting days is over but it would be cool if he at least had a great final fight for his fans but it is what it is......
In his youtube, fans asked him whether Gajeel will get more fights. He didn't say much about it. Kindof beat around the bush.

VG1989

Reaction score
Country
Georgia
@Darklord#10 here is something for you.

2023 years 11/13-11/19 week sales (first week after release)
both got released same day