Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 903 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 43 51.2%

• Total voters

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
1. Selene flat out admitted that her human form was no match for Suzaku.

2. Dogramag was powered by the Dogra Cores when he fought Natsu and Suzaku until the end.

3. Still doesn't actually excuse that Wendy in Dragon Force would still be planet level.
She even stated that she wouldn’t mind losing to Suzaku and calls that a distortion, something she values above all. That didn’t make him stronger than Selene though before being wounded. That doesn’t make Haku scale though since he and the other members of the DDK can’t damage the labyrinth which is the same as Dog Dude’s body.

Fairies Flame

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
She even stated that she wouldn’t mind losing to Suzaku and calls that a distortion, something she values above all. That didn’t make him stronger than Selene though before being wounded. That doesn’t make Haku scale though since he and the other members of the DDK can’t damage the labyrinth which is the same as Dog Dude’s body.
Since when did Selene said she didn't mind? She was clearly caught off guard and was wounded. Then she flat out admitted she was no match in human form and praised Suzaku's strength.. But I don't recall about saying she didn't mind losing bit.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah no, not only this was before Selene admitted her lost, that page means nothing about her power levels.
She said that it wouldn't be bad losing to Kurunugi's blade saying it wouldn't be the worst lost she would have, I mean her worst lost would be against Ignia. But this page alone you showed me doesn't try to prove that the BDSK are not large planet level. Try again.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah no, not only this was before Selene admitted her lost, that page means nothing about her power levels.
She said that it wouldn't be bad losing to Kurunugi's blade saying it wouldn't be the worst lost she would have, I mean her worst lost would be against Ignia. But this page alone you showed me doesn't try to prove that the BDSK are not large planet level. Try again.
Or she lied to get Diabolos to join her, how would you feel when you knew that your battle was pointless when she through the fight just to get to your master who is stronger? Incorrect, she connects the two together, because Suzaku uses her son’s power, She wouldn’t mean losing to him that way since it is his master that killed her son, not Suzaku. Only because she let down her guard because Ignia took advantage of the cease fire. Besides, Suzaku still could not harm the stone of Dog Dude’s labyrinth which Selene could in human form, and Dog Dude was in dragon form.

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Or she lied to get Diabolos to join her, how would you feel when you knew that your battle was pointless when she through the fight just to get to your master who is stronger? Incorrect, she connects the two together, because Suzaku uses her son’s power, She wouldn’t mean losing to him that way since it is his master that killed her son, not Suzaku. Only because she let down her guard because Ignia took advantage of the cease fire. Besides, Suzaku still could not harm the stone of Dog Dude’s labyrinth which Selene could in human form, and Dog Dude was in dragon form.
1. And as I said before, she admitted her lost in human form afterwards. I don't see that being a lie.

2. I still don't see how this disproves my first point.

3. Attack has consistently equate Durability in Fairy Tail. So doesn't matter if she was off guard.

4. You forgot to take into account of when the Dogra Cores were still active. Because after they were destroyed, Suzaku can cut them. And this is likely the strength of Dogramag before he built the entire labyrinth.

Honestly, no matter how much I point this, I feel like I'm speaking to a wall.

@Darklord#10
what are your thoughts on this?

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
1. And as I said before, she admitted her lost in human form afterwards. I don't see that being a lie.

3. Attack has consistently equate Durability in Fairy Tail. So doesn't matter if she was off guard.

4. You forgot to take into account of when the Dogra Cores were still active. Because after they were destroyed, Suzaku can cut them. And this is likely the strength of Dogramag before he built the entire labyrinth.

@Darklord#10
Dogramag still had five cores left. So he should still be slightly stronger than before he died. People tend to forget that those cores were a power up for dogramag so it's not an antifeat for either natsu and suzaku. People try to act as if natsu and suzaku teaming up is a bad thing or it's an anti feat when that's not the case. Selene was going to recruit natsu after he defeated aldoron and then she changed her mind after she encountered suzaku. Selene flat out admitted she couldn't beat suzaku in human form so he scales above her. I don't see any reason for selene to lie to suzaku in her dragon form cuz it wouldn't matter either way she was still going to take the guild.

Nobody debates with wowfan lmao. The same dude who thinks Irene is stronger than human acnologia. You don't have a discussion with someone who thinks "Irene" is stronger than acnologia.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

@Darklord#10
Despite DarkLord’s misinterpretation of my claims, in all essence, if we are going by scaling if true about DDK, Irene would still be stronger than them anyway since Wendy can’t handle Irene’s power, and stats reflect the level of magic power they have. And Irene could affect Selene which is stated enchantments don’t work on those with greater magic power.

But her portrayal later on would contradict that claim though. Actually it would, there have been cases where people have been damaged when being caught off guard, Rustyrose, August, etc.. The Cores were still active even before he woke up, he even said he was not at full power when he woke up because he was tired. Natsu could hurt Dog Dude as well at that point, even Selene said if it wasn’t for the injury she could take him.

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dogramag still had five cores left. So he should still be slightly stronger than before he died. People tend to forget that those cores were a power up for dogramag so it's not an antifeat for either natsu and suzaku. People try to act as if natsu and suzaku teaming up is a bad thing or it's an anti feat when that's not the case. Selene was going to recruit natsu after he defeated aldoron and then she changed her mind after she encountered suzaku. Selene flat out admitted she couldn't beat suzaku in human form so he scales above her. I don't see any reason for selene to lie to suzaku in her dragon form cuz it wouldn't matter either way she was still going to take the guild.

Nobody debates with wowfan lmao. The same dude who thinks Irene is stronger than human acnologia. You don't have a discussion with someone who thinks "Irene" is stronger than acnologia.
I was given a page that literally didn't mean anything regarding to power levels at all. Well thanks for the tip, I will not continue debating with that guy if he thinks Irene is stronger than Acnologia. Now I know his true colors.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I was given a page that literally didn't mean anything regarding to power levels at all. Well thanks for the tip, I will not continue debating with that guy if he thinks Irene is stronger than Acnologia. Now I know his true colors.
He deliberately misinterprets my claims for his own benefits. FYI. Also the page is not about power levels, but about Selene’s intentions to lose.

These are like similar people that claim that stats don’t change between human and dragon transformations

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
You deadass said Irene is stronger than acnologia. Liar
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

🤣🤣🤣 I think it's cuz you weren't really paying much attention to the conversations during the peak of ddsk vs s12 debates. Wowfan said Lucy is star level or some shit like that

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If you take anything from the context, it is merely to show how illogical is to compare DDK to DG since they screwed them over numerous times.

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
He deliberately misinterprets my claims for his own benefits. FYI. Also the page is not about power levels, but about Selene’s intentions to lose.

These are like similar people that claim that stats don’t change between human and dragon transformations
Uh, I thought the title of this thread is Power Ranking. So discussing about power levels is relevant here.

So what? You put that page but don't include the fact Selene admitted her lost to Suzaku.

You deadass said Irene is stronger than acnologia. Liar

🤣🤣🤣 I think it's cuz you weren't really paying much attention to the conversations during the peak of ddsk vs s12 debates. Wowfan said Lucy is star level or some shit like that
Yeah, I don't think I was there that time. But I have seen some comments here regarding Irene and Acnologia.
Wait seriously? Lucy isn't even star level to begin with nor she has performed any star level feats.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Uh, I thought the title of this thread is Power Ranking. So discussing about power levels is relevant here.

So what? You put that page but don't include the fact Selene admitted her lost to Suzaku.

Yeah, I don't think I was there that time. But I have seen some comments here regarding Irene and Acnologia.
Wait seriously? Lucy isn't even star level to begin with nor she has performed any star level feats.
It is about the fight itself, it shows that she through the fight just so she can get to his master, She even confirms this, which further shows she is being Modest with her comment since she can do things Suzaku can’t in human form, because that is her nature, screwing around.

And for context about DL’s misinterpretation, it is with Goffried and it is with Yukino and Hisui which they moved stars.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
That is questionable, Selene tricked him so she could get to his master and kill him. Which showed when Suzaku could not even damage the likes of Dog Dude who is not only weaker than Selene, but is in human form and is weakened when he woke up. But Haku went all out knowing that he would make Wendy his girlfriend if he wins.
Why you keep putting this forward, like the more reasonable answer isn't simply Selene lost as a human, then took advantage of that instead of transforming then and there because her target was who killer her kid and she's no dummy.

Why would we compare Selene's durability to the literal Earth Dragon who's designed around durability....

Also, and you always ignore this point like it doesn't end the entire argument. Her feat of changing the moons size by powering up, happened. The moon changed, we all read it. Suzaku took all those attacks she then used and returned in kind. Selene being stronger than that in Human form, if she indeed is holding back and is sooo much stronger than what she showcased...

WOULDNT MEAN JACK SHIT!!!

It's been literal years at this point and im confused why this isn't understood across the board. Suzaku scales to the attacks he took and defended. Period. He continue to fight and respond with power easily equal to what was shown. Soo he scales to that. Per the lie, he scales above what human Selene showcased in that fight weather that's her peak human form strength or not. Selene being stronger, hiding strength, transforming, blasting off to the moon would not change that he has the feats of matching that level of power in combat. What is there to argue about. It's a Large planetary feat by most calcs, planetary by others. An he scales to it just off the fight. Regardless of if she was holding back or not. The moon wasn't. Like can we move on at this point...

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why you keep putting this forward, like the more reasonable answer isn't simply Selene lost as a human, then took advantage of that instead of transforming then and there because her target was who killer her kid and she's no dummy.

Why would we compare Selene's durability to the literal Earth Dragon who's designed around durability....

Also, and you always ignore this point like it doesn't end the entire argument. Her feat of changing the moons size by powering up, happened. The moon changed, we all read it. Suzaku took all those attacks she then used and returned in kind. Selene being stronger than that in Human form, if she indeed is holding back and is sooo much stronger than what she showcased...

WOULDNT MEAN JACK SHIT!!!

It's been literal years at this point and im confused why this isn't understood across the board. Suzaku scales to the attacks he took and defended. Period. He continue to fight and respond with power easily equal to what was shown. Soo he scales to that. Per the lie, he scales above what human Selene showcased in that fight weather that's her peak human form strength or not. Selene being stronger, hiding strength, transforming, blasting off to the moon would not change that he has the feats of matching that level of power in combat. What is there to argue about. It's a Large planetary feat by most calcs, planetary by others. An he scales to it just off the fight. Regardless of if she was holding back or not. The moon wasn't. Like can we move on at this point...
My point is that even if she believes Suzaku to beat her, she may have overestimated him since he could not damage Dog dude’s stones but she could in human form, heck she didn’t even tell her teammates that they can’t damage the labyrinth or what to expect inside. Magic power reflects the physical stats of beings in Fairy Tail, because of DGs being above Dog Dude would make Selene more durable, Dog Dude may use earth to specialize in durability, but if his dragon form stones can be affected by human form Selene’s magic then it still won’t scale. She could easily just powered down so she could lose, Suzaku even confirmed this when that happened and she said she wouldn’t mind losing. Selene likes to play around, she only only said she got a little serious even, it just shows she just seeks a good time. It is not like a spell goes away when a person is not even going all out after they put in some effort to perform it in the first place, Irene’s U1 does that too, or Laxus’ Thunder Palace.

aymen24

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
How I imagine fairy tail characters when I read...planet level...

Hours ago, in a live broadcast of Fairy Tail episodes in Japan, Mashima put up some power numbers for dragon slayers......

At first he said 7000 and then changed it to 8000

About 1000

600+ main character buffs

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Hours ago, in a live broadcast of Fairy Tail episodes in Japan, Mashima put up some power numbers for dragon slayers......

About 1000

What about the others? Like gajeel Wendy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

About 1000

Honestly looking back at it. It makes perfect sense that the dragon gods have to be nerfed and it also makes sense how aldoron had 1 billion HP. This is probably the first time I'm agreeing with mashima's power assessment. Laxus is stronger than natsu on a regular basis apart from the additional MC buffs. It's also good he acknowledged the MC buffs 😂 in the other times it kinda felt he was avoiding it just to obey the status quo

aymen24

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
What about the others? Like gajeel Wendy
--- Double Post Merged, ---
He didn't talk about them but they definitely like cobra, since they are weaker than Natsu

Last edited: