Soundtrack - Favorite Asian Drama Songs | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Soundtrack Favorite Asian Drama Songs

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just like with anime series, music is also a very important part of Asian Dramas. Watching J-dramas, K-dramas and T-dramas have introduced me to great Asian singers and bands that otherwise I would have never known. So this is a thread to share our favorite songs from Asian Dramas. :)

Here’s my first contribution to this thread:

Orange Range - Ikenai Taiyou
It’s the opening song of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e a.k.a. Hana Kimi.

Last edited:

sindergi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Last edited:

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Great songs guys! I enjoyed listening to all of them, but my favorite were:

Manazashi by Honey L Days: And after reading the lyrics I like it even more. :) It conveys the message to never give up and always fight for your dreams.

Planetarium - Otsuka Ai : This song is so wonderful and it makes me remember all those great moments during the first season of Hana Yori Dango. :) And you’re welcome sindergi, I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying it. ^_^

Another one of my favorite songs is:

Sorafune – Tokio It is the ending song of “My Boss My Hero”.

Aka_Kaze

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
I really liked Sorafune ^^
I've just remembered some drama songs =D

Loose Leaf by Hilcrhyme - ending of Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

Ichibu to Zenbu by B'z - OST of Buzzer Beat it's only the ballad verion. I didn't find the original on Youtube 'cause of the copyright =/. There was the video but not the sound X).
There's the original found on Dailymotion =DD ===> Song
I think the lyrics are great ^.^

La la la it's love by ? - OST of Coffee Prince. It's a Korean drama. I recommand it in all those who loves misunderstandings in all of kinds and romance <3

Last edited:

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
I really liked Sorafune ^^
I’m glad to hear you liked Sorafune, Aka_Kaze. :) The music and the lyrics of Sorafune are great :cool: and …even though the lyrics don’t relate too much with “My Boss My Hero” at least the guy who sings Sorafune (the lead vocalist of Tokio) is the main actor in the drama, his name is Tomoya Nagase and he is awesome!!! If you haven’t watched “My Boss My Hero”, I really recommend you watching it.

Cool songs, Aka_Kaze! My favorite song was: Loose Leaf. It’s a catchy song.

I have been watching “Devil Beside You”, so my new favorite song is:

Chou Nan Ren - Huang Yida I love this song, especially the intro with the guitar.

The more I watch “Devil Beside You”, the more I like it! So here’s another song from this great T-drama:

I <3 this song~ Rainie Yang - Li Xiang Qing Ren

Last edited:

<.Haruka.>

Reaction score
Country
United Nations

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Team Medical Dragon - Dragon Rises. This song is from the OST of the J-drama “Team Medical Dragon”. Listening to this song makes me feel empowered, braver and ready to face anything. It is the perfect song for Asada (the hero of the the series). :cool:

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
I really liked those songs, Sakura-chan. :) I especially liked “Lover Soul” by Kou Shibaki. Maybe it is because of the name of the song but it makes me think “Otomen” has a lot of romantic moments. ^_^ Listening to “Love Soul” has made me really curious about “Otomen”.

Here’s another one my favorite songs:

Yuna Ito – Endless Story

I haven’t watched Nana (the J-drama), but I do love various songs from that series.:love

<.Haruka.>

Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I really liked those songs, Sakura-chan. :) I especially liked “Lover Soul” by Kou Shibaki. Maybe it is because of the name of the song but it makes me think “Otomen” has a lot of romantic moments. ^_^ Listening to “Love Soul” has made me really curious about “Otomen”.
yup Otomen is quite a good j-drama. :amuse
I haven’t watched Nana (the J-drama), but I do love various songs from that series.:love
i only knew Nana has a j-movie (i think there's also sequel Nana 2), though if it has lots of good songs there, i'll try to look if it has a j-drama.

Anyway, here's my new favorite theme song from the j-drama, Hammer Session!... LIAR by SPYAIR ~(full version)

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
yup Otomen is quite a good j-drama. :amuse
If it is Sakura-chan approved, then I’m definitely watching it. ^_^

i only knew Nana has a j-movie (i think there's also sequel Nana 2), though if it has lots of good songs there, i'll try to look if it has a j-drama.
You must be right; Nana must only have live-actions. I’ve seen a couple of pics of the series so I assumed it was a J-drama instead of a movie.

Anyway, here's my new favorite theme song from the j-drama, Hammer Session!... LIAR by SPYAIR ~(full version)
Cool song! :cool:

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I think I probably have too many favourite drama theme songs but here are a few that came to mind :D I love lots of the previously mentioned ones too! Like Sorafune and Planetarium ^^

From "Voice ~The Voice of the Lifeless~" (starring Eita, Ikuta Toma, Ishihara Satomi)
GReeeeN - Setsuna

From "Tokyo DOGS" (starring Oguri Shun, Mizushima Hiro, Yoshitaka Yuriko)
EXILE - Futatsu no Kuchibiru

From "Hana Yori Dango Returns" (aka season 2. Starring Inoue Mao, Matsumoto Jun)
ARASHI - Love so Sweet

From "1 Liter of Tears" (Starring Sawajiri Erika, Nishikido Ryo)
Remioromen - Konayuki

Nana's live-actions really do have some awesome songs. I'm a big fan of the Reira ones like Endless Story and Truth ^^ It's a pity Yuna Ito hasn't been doing too well (in terms of sales) with songs that aren't Nana tie-ups (even Truth didn't do anywhere near as well as Endless Story), I think she has a great voice.

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think I probably have too many favourite drama theme songs but here are a few that came to mind :D I love lots of the previously mentioned ones too! Like Sorafune and Planetarium ^^
Yay! Another fellow Asian drama fan. If you are currently watching a drama and would like to share your thoughts and comments about it with the rest of us, you are more than welcome to stop by and visit this thread. :)

From "Voice ~The Voice of the Lifeless~" (starring Eita, Ikuta Toma, Ishihara Satomi)
GReeeeN - Setsuna

From "Tokyo DOGS" (starring Oguri Shun, Mizushima Hiro, Yoshitaka Yuriko)
EXILE - Futatsu no Kuchibiru

From "Hana Yori Dango Returns" (aka season 2. Starring Inoue Mao, Matsumoto Jun)
ARASHI - Love so Sweet

From "1 Liter of Tears" (Starring Sawajiri Erika, Nishikido Ryo)
Remioromen - Konayuki
I like all those songs, especially GReeeeN –Setsuna ("Voice ~The Voice of the Lifeless~") and EXILE - Futatsu no Kuchibiru ("Tokyo DOGS").

Nana's live-actions really do have some awesome songs. I'm a big fan of the Reira ones like Endless Story and Truth ^^
Me too. :hi5

It's a pity Yuna Ito hasn't been doing too well (in terms of sales) with songs that aren't Nana tie-ups (even Truth didn't do anywhere near as well as Endless Story), I think she has a great voice.
It is sad indeed, she has such a beautiful voice and is such a talented artist. :(

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Yay! Another fellow Asian drama fan. If you are currently watching a drama and would like to share your thoughts and comments about it with the rest of us, you are more than welcome to stop by and visit this thread. :)
Yay~ \o/ I'll be sure to drop by! Sadly however I haven't had time much lately because this year's a major exam year for me and I kinda had to give up watching dramas (manga are fine since they don't take up as much time generally XD)

Anyway, to stay on topic~ XD

Ayaka - Okaeri (from Zettai Kareshi)

and who could forget 2008's #1 single? Not me~ XD
ARASHI - truth (from Maou)

\o/

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m currently watching Yankee-kun to Megane-chan and I’m enjoying this series very much. One of the things I’m enjoying about this J-drama is its ending song. This song is so cool! :)

Loose Leaf by Hilcrhyme

I haven’t found the English translation of the song, but just by listening to it I have a feeling the lyrics are positive and fun. ^_^

The world I want by Kingone from the Tawainese drama “Why Why Love”.

I haven’t started watching this T-drama yet, but I do like its op song very much. And I didn’t know Kingone sounded like this, I <3 his voice.

Last edited:

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just started watching Personal Taste; a Korean drama starring Son Yen Jin and Lee Min Ho and I’m enjoying watching it very, very much. :) One of my favorite songs from this K-drama is a song called “Creating Love”.:wtf I haven’t read the translation of the song yet, but I have a feeling that it is a very romantic song.

4 Minute Creating Love - Personal Taste OST

Last edited: