Favorites - Favorite Character | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Favorite Character

Who is Your Favorite Character

• Total voters

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
What is your favorite character from the series?

Yuunuen

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
My favorite is Armin ^^ I know that everybody thinks is weak and a crybaby since his first appearence but I feel this kid really have a huge rol in the story for to solve the riddle of the titans

and my second favorite is Jean, this guy is a jerk XD hope he doesn't die...soon.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I added a poll.

My favorite character is Mikasa. She's strong, tough, skilled, and whenever she talks she is epically arrogant. Yuunuen: I do like Armin too. Despite being physically weak he is as courageous as Eren and Mikasa. He's a great character who adds a lot to the story and development of the themes.

capricorn

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Rivaili, simply because i think his role repressents humanities will to fight back........... oh and ofcoarc, he,s a badass:hee

senewe

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I added a poll.

My favorite character is Mikasa. She's strong, tough, skilled, and whenever she talks she is epically arrogant. Yuunuen: I do like Armin too. Despite being physically weak he is as courageous as Eren and Mikasa. He's a great character who adds a lot to the story and development of the themes.
You failed to mention this word... HOT

vampire killer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Annie!!!! She is the only hunab titan that is female for now.

thornofcarrion

The Original
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rivaille is my favorite so far. He is what a leader should be. Calm, strong and making hard decisions.

fanatik

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Rivaiile for me too. My favorite shorty so far:teehee Cold on the outside, but caring on the inside. He's also really damn strong.

If we were allowed more than one choice, then I'd also choose Jean and Eren.

Netero

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My favorite would definitely have to be Rivaille.

ashher

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Haha still in the early parts so i won't vote yet(don't even know who rivelli is). So far i like eren a lot, also jean. Personally think that mikasa's character is a bit stereotyped.

Blue Lotus

Reaction score
Country
United States
My favorite character by far is Sasha, a.k.a. the potato girl. She's hilarious and her cowardice is downright adorable. Loved how she nearly shit her pants in fear of Irvin's description of life (or lack thereof) in the Scouting Legion, yet still joined like a boss. I seriously hope she doesn't get killed. She's way too awesome for that. I'm not particularly fond of any other characters at the moment but if I had to pick a second favorite right now it would be Annie, simply because of what she's doing for the story (she made that last chapter her bitch).

Olm

Reaction score
Country
United States
Krista. She's the most interesting for me, because I grew up wit someone like her.

I actually like all of them, though, which is rare for anything :P

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Annie has been growing on me, now that she has been outed as a villain. I like sinister characters without clear cut motivation. Her story intrigues me, I'd like to know more about how she became a titan and why. The fact that she has slaughtered a huge number of soldiers without remorse makes her even more fascinating.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Annie has been growing on me, now that she has been outed as a villain. I like sinister characters without clear cut motivation. Her story intrigues me, I'd like to know more about how she became a titan and why. The fact that she has slaughtered a huge number of soldiers without remorse makes her even more fascinating.
yeah...i still want to know what happened with her and marcus...i thoght they were tight with each other.

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hard to tell who she really cared for at this point. There is a good chance she had already been administered the titan serum before becoming entering training. She might have known that she would end up fighting her companions at some point, so better not to make friends. I'm curious about her father, whom she compared derisively to Eren, and what role he has to play. I would guess he was someone relatively senior in the military, though it is anyone's guess whether he is alive or dead. Something tells me that he, like Eren's father, will be important later, irregardless of his exact role.

tonyyao82

Reaction score
Country
United States
As of right now, my favorite character is Mikasa. That speech she gave to Eren about Annie is still chilling to me.

CepheiMordred

Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting to see how many people :hearts Mikasa.

I must say, this is the first time in memory that I've actually liked a main heroine. Sure, she's not perfect, she's a little too emotionally dependent on Eren, but besides her character style what I really like is how she isn't pathetic like most female main heroines end up being. Hell, I'd say she's actually better than Eren at this point, though Eren closes up the gap with his Superpowered Evil Side

Last edited:

wintercry

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mikasa. Also, some interesting information: Isayama noted in an interview that he likes Jean; the guy who always speaks his mind.

Aldrich

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Interesting to see how many people :hearts Mikasa.

I must say, this is the first time in memory that I've actually liked a main heroine. Sure, she's not perfect, she's a little too emotionally dependent on Eren, but besides her character style what I really like is how she isn't pathetic like most female main heroines end up being. Hell, I'd say she's actually better than Eren at this point, though Eren closes up the gap with his Superpowered Evil Side
Mikasa and Rivaille are the easiest characters to like. The cool ace archetype is generally the most popular. Personally I don't care much for them. It's great that Mikasa's a strong, competent heroine though.

My favorites are Jean, Armin and Annie. Zoé is a lot of fun too.

vansonbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Annie and Mikasa for me.

Mikasa is something Eren is lacking as a protagonist. She reminds me of Sasuke from Naruto, except less of a cry baby.

Annie has strongly been growing on me, since finding out she is a giant. What is her past? What is her mission? She not cruel enough to kill her human friends and shown sympathy at certain deaths (church girl).