Favorites - Favorite Characters | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Favorite Characters

Arcueid

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
- Todoroki
- Tsuyu
- Stain
- Eraserhead
- Momo

Not sure if i will ever end up liking that guy, but i can admit that Bakugou's one of the, if not the most developed in this Manga.
He's just really being more than meets the eye at this point and he still keeps to surprise the fans.

Junior

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
1. Mineta - Humor and perversion that breaks the serious, and sometimes mundane, tone of a plot.
2. Kirishima - He's a manly man.
3. Nedzu - Super genius hamster.
4. All Might - A given.
5. Momo - This is the BEST girl. Fight me.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here's two characters that I've really started to like alot recently: Himiko and Mina. Foreal though, Himiko is wife material while Mina shows some best girl traits and I like her personality. Ochako really needs to get her shine soon or she's gonna fall behind more and more...

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Where you at bruh? I'm heading out now.

*Puts on Tsuyu headband*
We'll be two O0.

Here's two characters that I've really started to like alot recently: Himiko and Mina. Foreal though, Himiko is wife material while Mina shows some best girl traits and I like her personality. Ochako really needs to get her shine soon or she's gonna fall behind more and more...
If Toga decides to marry you it means you will die soon. I have always liked Mina a lot, not exactly sure why, and the anime is making me like her even more.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Toga decides to marry you it means you will die soon. I have always liked Mina a lot, not exactly sure why, and the anime is making me like her even more.
Chill bruh lol I think it's the teeth and the crazy look that just me you think :eyeroll. Mina yeah I like her cheerful vibes, she's always hype for no reason

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hello all :teehee
My list:
1. Todoroki so badass and i love combination of ice and flames. He has also a really nice backstory.
2. Deku
3. Uraraka
4. Shinsou
5. Mineta He is so funny xD In my language "Mineta" means "cunnilingus" :3c When i hear his name I'm always laughing XD

Last edited:

Arata

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Didn't know there is this kind of thread.
Anyway, my fav is Bakugou. I generally like character with emotional turmoil and has difficulty in expressing himself/herself.
And his difficulty in expressing emotions is well fleshed out and not merely because "i'm edgy"
Plus, i like how he's always aiming for the top. Dude did some weird thing like training at the place he lost.
And his fighting tactics and fight choreography are always cool to see.
Second fav is Tamaki. OP quirk, and shy in front of people. He's just relatable.
For girls, I like Mina and Momo. Mina is the type of girl that can bring joy to people around her, and always full of positivity.
And Momo is charismatic. Even more so than the boys in some cases.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Tamaki has become a favorite of mine as well. Though my top top 3 is still Bakugou, All Might and Tsuyu.

Besides them there is Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Aizawa, Momo and Kendou.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yup, Tamaki is pretty damn cool.

ShiranuiShiranai

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Camie of Shiketsu high. I just love her design and hero costume. I hope she's not dead.
Himiko Toga I love this crazy bitch, she gives me this yandere Rindou-senpai vibe. Her quirk is clearly dangerous and will be an asset for the villain alliance. I always find it funny how she gets crazy in front of Deku.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Todoroki is my fav now!! But stain is a beast tho

Arata

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Camie of Shiketsu high. I just love her design and hero costume. I hope she's not dead.
Himiko Toga I love this crazy bitch, she gives me this yandere Rindou-senpai vibe. Her quirk is clearly dangerous and will be an asset for the villain alliance. I always find it funny how she gets crazy in front of Deku.
I just love Toga much more after the latest chapter. She's a really insane bitch, backed with amazing assassination skillls

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The remedial classes made me warm up to Todoroki again. I have found him rather boring since the end of the UA Festival and the provisional License exam wasn't all that good for him but I am more interested in his growth and his relationship with his father now. Horikoshi really succeeded to show how he has changed. Camie and Inasa have been pretty entertaining too.

My top 3 is still the same :nod.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
New year, list update:

#1 Tsuyu: She did nothing last year, but she's still number one in my heart.
#2 Mirio: If I wasn't biased for Tsuyu, Mirio would be heads and tails above everyone else.
#3 Kirishima: Major props for this character who I never felt any strong opinions towards. I really liked his origin and his development last year.

I still like everyone I posted last January, but they didn't hold a candle to these characters last year. Except for Dabi probably. I don't know why, but I just started randomly liking him more.

Galactic Tomahawk

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mirio, Bakugou, Hatsume, Aoyama, Ashido, Spinner

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
1-Deku
2-All Might (these two can bring me to tears...)
3-Tokoyami
4-Todoroki
5-Kirishima
6-Mirio
7-Deadpool Twice
8-Kaminari
9-Dabi
10-Overhaul

Tsuyu, Mineta, Aizawa and Woods get honourable mentions. I kind of like most characters a lot tbh.

Last edited:

Kocksmaw

Reaction score
Country
United States
Am I the only one who really likes Kendou from Class-1B? I just think she's got a pretty design and I like her character overall, being class president of 1B and all. Her moment with Tetsux4 during the training camp arc really made me like her more, and I do hope she gets some more development and screentime later on.

O and this twitter sketch Hori did of her is just GORGEOUS