Favorites - Favorite Characters | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Favorite Characters

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Am I the only one who really likes Kendou from Class-1B? I just think she's got a pretty design and I like her character overall, being class president of 1B and all. Her moment with Tetsux4 during the training camp arc really made me like her more, and I do hope she gets some more development and screentime later on.

O and this twitter sketch Hori did of her is just GORGEOUS
I like her a lot too. It's unclear how relevant her class will be in this arc but she has at least the beauty contest for herself.

Kocksmaw

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I like her a lot too. It's unclear how relevant her class will be in this arc but she has at least the beauty contest for herself.
If Hori doesn't give me a full shot of Kendou in a dress like he did with Nejire, I'm rioting. :hee

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Am I the only one who really likes Kendou from Class-1B?
You're not the only one. I'm personally neutral to her, but I do know she has a lot of fans across the internet. If she got more screentime, maybe she'd grow on me, but as it stands, she does nothing for me really. It's actually unfortunate that Class B doesn't get more screentime. There was a theory floated around that I really like, that put forth the idea that parents would begin to pull out students from the school and they'd have to combine classes to make a full set of students, meaning that students from Class A and Class B would become classmates. It never happened, but I think it would be interesting.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
You're not the only one. I'm personally neutral to her, but I do know she has a lot of fans across the internet. If she got more screentime, maybe she'd grow on me, but as it stands, she does nothing for me really. It's actually unfortunate that Class B doesn't get more screentime. There was a theory floated around that I really like, that put forth the idea that parents would begin to pull out students from the school and they'd have to combine classes to make a full set of students, meaning that students from Class A and Class B would become classmates. It never happened, but I think it would be interesting.
I think having 40 students as classmates would be too much. But they will work together soon I believe. Both Shiketsu and Ketsubutsu are planning to practice with UA.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think having 40 students as classmates would be too much. But they will work together soon I believe. Both Shiketsu and Ketsubutsu are planning to practice with UA.
Oh, it wouldn't be all 40. Parents would take their kids out of school, so some of the Class A kids would be taken out and some of the Class B kids would be taken out, meaning that it's be 20 or so kids still, just a mix of the two classes.

Kocksmaw

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think that theory could come to fruition rather soon due to how tensions are at an all time high between public society and U.A.

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Mirio Togata - Heroic and doesn't lack personality. How can you not like this guy?

I'm a bit surprised he didn't made it to the top ten of the recent popularity poll.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
1. Shoto Torodoki:I like His personality the most. I like this types personality the most Perpetual frowner and stoics types are always my favourites. His power also very awesome and very overpower. His backstory is very interesting as well. This guys great to watch
2. Shouta Aizawa:I like his personality a lot too. But his abilities is very powerful doesn t help he is very skill at hand to hand combat.I also like that he is mentor type characters but done very well.
3. Fumikage Tokayami:He is also my favourite like Torodoki his personality is awesome. I like his power a lot too and seems very versatile.
4. Shiragaki:His personality is great his villanious are quite entertaining to watch and seems pretty interesting as characters
5. Izuku Midoriya: I have mix feelings for him season 1 and 2 then half way second 2 and Season 3 I like him a lot more than usual. Now he is five most favourite character In the series
6. All might:He seems okay for me at start but I like him over time. But I like his personality the most went he is at weaken state. He seems to be one cool mentor type like Aizawa.
7. Tenya Lida:His personality is likeable for me.

Last edited:

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I Like characters for different reasons..

Heroism.
1) All Might (only heroim) Embodiment of Symbol of Peace
2) Togata. Actually he's #1 for me his personality isnt overbearing like All mights and he produced great results while being a great example and heir to All might' s Legacy.

Personality.
Tsuysu & Uraka hey are my favorite lady heros, they are just so bubbly and are easy to like.

Quirk/Ability
Todoroki half n half is almost a perfect quirk. Love his quirk

Yayo with her creation ability is really the best..She can create basically anything, with such a quirk what would you ever want for.

Tenacity/Skills

The Boi Midoriya & Bakogoi they way they've increased their versatility of their quirk and thr manner in which they user then are downright badass. & their tenacity is just down right crazy

Villan

Stain and his ideology was pretty solid, and I enjoyed watching him fight, his villainous Plus ultra paralyzed even endeavor

Shigaraki I like how far hes come as a Villan Boss. I dont like his quirk but I like how he played out his encounter with Overhaul

Kariya

Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Jirou, Dabi, Overhaul, Kendo

BlackTiger

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
1. Knuckleduster: My favourite group is vigilante who do their own things and Knuckleduster is the peak of vigilante. He doesn't have quirk and still beat Stain easily and clashed with Aizawa on equal ground. He doesn't need quirk and relies on pure martial arts through hard work.
2. Fatgum: Has interesting quirk especially when he becomes skinny. He makes an amazing duo with Kirishima.
3. Stain: He's interesting as villain and what makes him different from other villain is his ideology.
4. Tokoyami: His relationship with Dark Shadow is funny and he's edgy. Dependable ally and he was willing to help Izuku in cavalry battle when Izuku would be the target of other cavalries battle.

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
1. Ochaco
2. Inko Midoriya
3. Denki
4. Tokoyami
5. Aizawa

I kinda like Shouto too but let's just see how the plot progress in manga since I haven't started reading yet xD

THM Nindo

Reaction score
Country
Canada
No love for Himiko Toga?
I know she's batshit crazy, but I really like her!

As far as hero goes, my favorite is definitely Mirio.
And Eraser Head is just a great character, even more since we learned about him losing his friend.

Among the student, Deku ranks pretty high to be honest (which is somewhat rare as a shonen protagonist).
Red Riot is also one of my favorite.

And don't get me started on the UA girls, they are basically all 10/10 characters.
I love every panel that has Ochaco and Midoriya together, especially that fist bump one!

avietar

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
#1: Dabi aka Touya Todoroki (no other character beats his charisma and flair, love his attitude, and I'm here to see what he'll end up doing)
#2: Overhaul (though he also creeps me out, I find him intriguing)
#3: Himiko Toga (I empathise with her, I think her ability is cool, and I hope she gets help)

Notable mentions.
I think Deku is a good main protagonist, and I don't often feel that way as I often think shounen protagonists are boring and/or annoying.
I have a soft spot for Bakugo, even though he's a jerk, he's also just a kid that's trying to act tough.
Aoyama is hilarious to me.
Tomura Shigaraki is growing on me, he's a 'love to hate him' kinda guy.

Dayeye

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
1. Tokoyami
2. Stain
3. BakuGOAT
4. Aizawa
5. Mirio

Few notes: Love Tokoyami's design, a little bland on the personality side, but I find it's a perfect counter balance to the chaotic-ness of his quirk, overall original character imo. Stain is just universally liked; nice design and cool origin story. Not much else to say about BakuGOAT. Eraser AKA Kakashi is part of the new troupe in shounen embodied by perfectionist characters who emphasize technique and efficiency, these guys tend to care deeply for their students. Despite being a cornball, if you don't like Mirio, you're a bad person.

HM: Deku, Shigi, Hawks, Kirashima, Mirko

R.I.P Crust

Last edited:

fireflyyyyyy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
chapter 285 changed everythingg.....
1. Bakugou
2.Eijirou
3.Denki
4.Todoroki
5.Deku

Check out my fanart from chapter 285

avietar

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
My boyfriend's favorite characters, and his reasons why:

Aizawa because he has a cool quirk and is awesome.
Himiko Toga because she has a cool quirk and she is unpredictable.
Shoto Todoroki because he has a cool quirk (and he likes Shoto better than Dabi).
Izuku Midoriya because he is positive and is always giving everything his all.
Stain because he has a cool quirk and he agrees with Stain's opinion on heroes.
All Might because he is such an intensely good person.

UchihaHunter

Reaction score
Country
United States
No particular order

All Might - Most of the time, I don't like the goodie two shoes characters, but All Might is just awesome. Just completely over the top in every way and dope

Overhaul - I just thought his design was really cool, I like his quirk, and I like his personality. Guy was strictly about business

All For One - He's just such a troll lol. I also like that in a series where everyone has some costume they're wearing, every time you've seen him, he's been just wearing a suit.

Knuckleduster - Really like everything about this guy from what I've seen. Basically a much more realistic Batman (which makes me like him infinitely more than Batman)

Tokoyomi Fumikage - Most of the kids bore me, at least Fumikage says weird stuff lol. Also like his character design obviously

edit: Replacing Fumikage with Best Jeanist. Just freaking hilarious hahahaha

Last edited:

shimshim

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
1. Twice my favorite villain, he is just a nice guy.
2. Knuckle Duster, badass old man kicking ass even without a quirk.
3. Toga, because she is cutest girl in series
4. Koichi, things are starting to get cool with him, I wanna see more of him doing badass things

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Kirishima is my overall favourite character. Hope he gets a fight to show off his determination to be a horse that won't fall.