Favorite Female Lead | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorite Female Lead

Final Voting Round

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I read the two final choices: Misaka, Mikasa... What? Is this supposed to be a tongue twister?? lol
Nevermind me.. BTW, this will be a tough fight. Both have been great and badass in their own ways. I haven't watched Railgun and Index though, but I've seen many news about that anime.
You should watch those! It's better to read Index instead of watching it, though.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I read the two final choices: Misaka, Mikasa... What? Is this supposed to be a tongue twister?? lol
Nevermind me.. BTW, this will be a tough fight. Both have been great and badass in their own ways. I haven't watched Railgun and Index though, but I've seen many news about that anime.
Just so you know, Misaka is a better character than Mikasa, so vote for her.

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Vote for what the characters do in the show, who they are and what they stand for, their motivations, interactions and the likes, not for the hype or against the hype...

That said, I do think Misaka will take this one easy. And to be fair, Mikasa isn't so readily understandable as a character.

Yancha

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Serbia
I support Clare from Claymore, and nominate Sakura (from Naruto, unless she counts as a supporting character)

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I support Clare from Claymore, and nominate Sakura (from Naruto, unless she counts as a supporting character)
This event has already concluded. Please do participate when its held again.