Favorites - Favorite One Piece characters | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Favorite One Piece characters

Poneglyph420

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well I had posted my #1 Fav. Char. a long while ago....

Ace.. His ideals and story really draw me. Beyond that he's got the whole "Big Brother" thing.. Up until I.D. Ace also had a ton of mystery and renown surrounding him... (I also love his history/backstory.)

Smoker.. By far my Fav. Marine and now maybe growing into my Fav. Char.
Smoker had me as a fan at the whole "My pants ate my Ice cream" thing..

A Marine that fights for Real justice and tells the power brokers to eat shit...
Yeah I'm a big fan!

And Finally... Luffy..
I don't think that needs any explanation.....

:D

Mad Wanze

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Sanji! The Jack of all trades in One Piece. Ass-kickin fighter, genial in almost all sagas with his solo adventures (the train to enies lobby, the gates of justice, arabasta and many more), chivalrous but pervert, supercook, always funny interactions with all the others strawhats. Without Sanji there would be no One Piece as we know it

Blackbeard. Best villain carachter ever seen imo. ugly, charming, mysterious but still human enough. His crew are the dark parallel Shs, is the only crew besides the main protagonist's we saw growing in power during One Piece. No sense of honor, but this guy has more guts then all the other evil pirates in One Piece together. If you think that just because he begged Whitebeard for his life in Marineford, that just makes him more human. We don't need a villain who is also a Saint

Akainu. If all policemen were like Akainu, nobody would even dare to steal a candy from a baby. Would I want to live in a world like that? hell no! but you gotta admit that he is the strongest opponent the pirates faced at Marineford. He shined, a real beast. Whitout him Whitebeard would be still alive, Ace would be too and we'd have lost one of the three powers of the world, the Marines. If he's the new FA, that will be funny for us and scary for pirates

Other great carachters are Doflamingo, Frankie, Kuma and Bon Clay. Most of the others are very good. Vivi Hachi and Lola the worst ones

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
1st-luffy- 'cause he's funny and i like his baka sides especially when he's hungry LOL
2nd-zoro- i like he's devotion to luffy and how they understand each others so well and i like very much his sense of direction LOL
3rd-ace- i really cried when i found out he was going to die 'cause he was one of my favs T_T...i liked his relationship with luffy and his character in general even though he was sometimes a little arrogant i liked all about him and it's a shame he died 'cause he was so strong

xeteboi

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
1. Blackbeared. I just love how he believe in his luck and his pawning DF. I also love how he act/look weak but definitely a very strong character and the main antagonist of the story who will test the real Pirate King.
2. Shanks. I love how he care for his nakamas and how he sacrificed his arm for Luffy.
He is also badass " a very strong yet laid back character and a yonkou.
3.Strawhats. I envy their adventure. I hope itll come true and become the next nakama of them ^^.
4. 3 Admirals. I just love how they are professional in battle and they own the 3 higg class logias.

Rikudou Sennin

Reaction score
Country
Germany
So many cool characters.

But I go with Dragon first. He is such a mysterie, I love it.

2nd: Probably Shanks/Hancock.

3rd Nico Robin/Ace

Naahhh....I like so many characters, its hard to decide.

RaveDragon

Reaction score
Country
Malta
Nami, her past intigues me, shes cunning an awesome
Ace, he's on fire! i loved him still do! so strong and funny, an amazing brother
Hancock, she's just so hilarious ><
Vivi, damn i miss her she was soo awesome a princess yet so nice and brave
and pretty much all Mugiwara who are all awesome and weird thus fun in their own way
Chopper has interesting powers and he's so cute!
well Oda knows hw to make lovable characters and even villians i love them all too much !!!

Bhoot

Reaction score
Country
India
Personally I have to say I don't like any character . They are all OK type characters who have their own personalities.

None of them seems to show that complex , cunning , dark yet plain personality that I like [like u have Urahara or Orochimaru] .

One piece is gr8 because of its good story writing .

ShootToKill

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Favorite 3 characters

Haven't watched too much OP as of yet, but right now my top 3 are:

1. Nami - Very cute, and her intelligence makes her one of the most valuable members of the crew, despite not being the strongest fighter the rest of the crew would be screwed without her. :D

2. Smoker - Seems pretty awesome, an antagonist with a strong code of honor. And I love the whole smoke theme.

3. Sanji - I like his style of fighting, his simultaneous chivalry/perviness and his personality in general, a pretty cool guy overall.

Affe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Sabo - The nicest charatcer so far in my opinion. I hope he is alive but i don't think so.

White Rose

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Iceland
I love Robin-chan!She rocks!So hot, so sexy, so smart!Just exactly my type!

DEATHBOTT

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
1. marco - badass df, second in command of one of the most powerful crew, and i like his design.
2. law - cool personality, cool crew, cool fighting style, cool design
3. smoker - not a dick head marine but honorable, cool fighting style and df, cool design

though op is sooooo good i have many other faves including all the sh, bb (i like how he actually looks like a pirate), ryuka (zombie samurai), crocodile, kidd, hawkins, drake, shanks, ben beckman and probably others who i am forgetting.

Anduren

Reaction score
Country
United States
One Piece does have a great cast. Almost every significant character has his/her own memorable quality that stands out. Though my favorite would have to be Gol D. Roger. He's the most mysterious character in one piece (if not 2nd most after Monkey D. Dragon). His personality is simply epic, maybe even more so than Luffy's. Regardless of his wealth, fame, or power, what really makes him admirable to me is his conviction to principles and the ideal of freedom he stood for. Also, I kinda find it interesting how he's like the Minato of One Piece. We learn about him bit by bit as the story unfolds and we find out he also had a son :p. And the mere mention of his name always makes the main character go :wtf.

DEATHBOTT

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
One Piece does have a great cast. Almost every significant character has his/her own memorable quality that stands out. Though my favorite would have to be Gol D. Roger. He's the most mysterious character in one piece (if not 2nd most after Monkey D. Dragon). His personality is simply epic, maybe even more so than Luffy's. Regardless of his wealth, fame, or power, what really makes him admirable to me is his conviction to principles and the ideal of freedom he stood for. Also, I kinda find it interesting how he's like the Minato of One Piece. We learn about him bit by bit as the story unfolds and we find out he also had a son :p. And the mere mention of his name always makes the main character go :wtf.
since we saw him in rayleighs flashback he has really grown on me. i also like how he dresses like an actual pirate and he has my favourite jolly roger too.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
One Piece has a great cast so there is a lot of awesome characters, but the one that i most like is definitely Ace :crying
Ace was just super awesome, i loved the way he acted which is simply very cool. Nothing less than an awesome character :XD

exxp

Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
Luffy
Zoro
Nami
Hancock

hoeru

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
i do like the old geezers whitebeard and garp very much because they are quite epic.

but my absolute favorite characters are shanks, luffy, nami and hancock. shanks because hes sortof luffys senior and mentor. luffy because hes luffy. nami because of the character development and hancock because she has some nice personal traits like looking down on people.

RezzieThaRapper

Reaction score
Country
United States
I really liked Wiper, something about Kamahamaha's in a can, cannon balls, reject dials, cloud skating tiki mask wearing berserker fighters, that just scream awesome to me, he's one of the few I would love to see in the crew... too bad, I wonder what he could have done during the time skip..

Also Perona, she's awesome in a fantastic way...

MochiRoll

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
1. Luffy
It's been said but I need to repeat. The best shonen hero ever existed. I think that explains everything.

2. Shanks
Define BADASS. This man has never been shown fighting but is being feared tremendously. That's just BEASTLY. I love that he's just like only interested in partying, drinking 24/7, taking his crew to the maddest place yet the moment he steps in everybody just stops and get awed of just his mere presence. He's like a grown-up Luffy, goofy on normal circumstances but serious when on fights.

3. Sogeking aka Usopp (yes, it's that way)
That moment when he fired at the WG flag without any hesitation...Yassop must be one proud Papa.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
  • Zoro. Works hard, never gives up. Love his speeches like the one he gave to Chopper when SHP lost round 1 of Davy Back fight and when they were discussing accepting Usopp back into the SHP.
  • Luffy. Dude's fucking hilarious but can be pretty serious when he wants to be. Love the way he's carefree and all "deal with it when it comes" attitude. The way he doesn't fear death is pretty awesome.
  • Smoker. Dude's a fearless badass, willing to tackle any enemies and even sends his superiors a big "fuck you". His justice isn't hardassed like Akainu's, but it's pretty much fair for a marine.

BlackSword

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
In no particular Order! And of course I love all the other Strawhats and main characters but these three really speak to me! :verily
  • Robin - Enies Lobby has made me forever a Robin Fan! The fact that she is cool & composed all the time and when Luffy pulls something crazy she just giggles! It's awesome! She is mysterious and darker than the other characters in the crew and it makes her even better!
  • Ussop - He has the most interesting fights out of anyone! They are always ridiculous! His lies are outrageous and it's even funnier when the idiots he is facing believe him. I think as one of the few 'normal' humans on the ship he is the most interesting. I personally think that compared to 'normal people' he is a monster but never really notices it because of his crew.
  • Zoro - He is uber-badass! He has this 'if it's destined to be so be it' type of attitude that is really kinda cool in comparison to the other strawhats. The most epic Zoro moments for me were when Luffy gives an outrageous order like on the way to Enies Lobby "Zoro, It's in the way. Cut it." "Okay." Or Hatchi is in the cage of the flying fishboys and the Luffy/Zoro interplay is similar. It's just so epic!