FINAL: Whitebeard vs. Shanks | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

FINAL: Whitebeard vs. Shanks

Who is the CHAMPION?

• Whitebeard

Votes: 46 50.5%
  • Shanks

Votes: 45 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
FINAL: Whitebeard vs. Shanks​

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
mpf,so WB defeated roger? well,Wb was said to be the strongest of the world,therefore he is above shanks too.

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Shanks gets this. We already see him clash with Whitebeard for a short time and nothing happened to him or Whitey. But WB was sick, so Shanks should last longer. :o Not to mention, he is possible a fucking hakimaster.

But in terms of feat --> WB.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Shanks

Nah seriously, WB because he showed more feats

kulugo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Shanks.

Whitebeard's dead already. :3c

Naruffy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Shanks, due to not being hindered by health like WB.

Razh

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
So Whitebeard showed us more stuff than Shanks.

But then again so did Mihawk. And Shanks had like 75% more votes than Mihawk. (I was among 10 people who voted for Mihawk.)

Now make Shanks beat Whitebeard too, because fuck it all, and then we'll have a one armed champion who never even fought on panel.

Leonsagara

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Shanks, mainly because he's young and healthy. The younger generation should surpass the older. If anyone can beat WB, it would have to be Shanks, of the people we've seen up to this point.

Ninja_Pirate

Reaction score
Country
India
Whitebeard beats the pirate king and now is being questioned against Shanks ... hahahahaha... joke of the millennium ...

I think people want the WB who is stabbed by Squirdo... had a hole in abs by Akainu..half face blown .. lot of bullets and sword by marines..... shot by BB and crew ....... to have a match with Shanks .... BECAUSE MAY BE THEN SHANKS WILL WIN :p

Naruffy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Whitebeard beats the pirate king and now is being questioned against Shanks ... hahahahaha... joke of the millennium ...
WB never beat Roger, they fought evenly (when WB was in his prime) but it was never stated that he beat him. And if Squardo can stab WB & Akainu can put a hole in him in a bloodlusted confrontation, why can't Shanks, who should realistically be stronger than both Akainu & Squardo, deal some serious damage?

And I don't see what's wrong with going with portrayal rather than just feats. Whitebeard wasn't able to deal serious damage to Akainu until he was distracted.

Last edited:

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Shanks, mainly because he's young and healthy.
Except for the hand :teehee But then again, better than being dead :derp

This is seriously fun, using present physical condition as arguments... still, this one doesn't get at the level of WB vs Roger: WB wins because Roger's been dead for much longer :derp

Nah seriously, WB. He's got more feats, and was called the strongest man in the world. I guess that means something. Even in the face of old age. If Shanks cut his head off, the head would probably jump Shanks and keep biting him.

Leonsagara

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think it really comes down to stamina here. Shanks and WB are most likely fairly close in strength, given what we've seen so far. Even if WB is slightly stronger, Shanks will probably be able to outlast him in an extended fight.

Ninja_Pirate

Reaction score
Country
India
WB never beat Roger, they fought evenly (when WB was in his prime) but it was never stated that he beat him. And if Squardo can stab WB & Akainu can put a hole in him in a bloodlusted confrontation, why can't Shanks, who should realistically be stronger than both Akainu & Squardo, deal some serious damage?

And I don't see what's wrong with going with portrayal rather than just feats. Whitebeard wasn't able to deal serious damage to Akainu until he was distracted.
LOL ... was talking about this tournament ... that he just won against Roger in the previous round and is now being questioned against Shanks ...hehehe.. I guess my mistake .. I didnt clear that out in my post ...

However whatever damage WB did to Akainu...he did that after this

And this is what he did to Akainu.... the first shot was the surprise one... but the second one was not .. definitely ...

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
indeed,it's wrong that WB can't last a bit longer. and we didn't even see what shanks really is capable of,though his strength should come from swordsmanship and haki. WB should be above as he was acknowledged as the strongest man despite shanks was there too.

RichardMNixon

Reaction score
Country
United States
WB should be above as he was acknowledged as the strongest man despite shanks was there too.
I think titles like this one are taken too seriously here (same deal with Mihawk). One Piece is a vibrant world, and the real situation may change faster than the perceptions of the citizens. I still voted for Whitebeard, but not because he's "The Strongest Man in the World."

It's because he did to Akainu in 5 minutes what Aokiji couldn't do in 10 days.

Lostromos

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Whitebeard is the Champion

blueframe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Voted Shanks. WB is the strongest character in the story along with Roger, so it is probably no use talking who will win one on one. However since IMO Shanks is strong enough to to give him a really tough fight, and factoring in the fact that most tournament are mostly a popularity contest, I'm giving the victory to Shanks :hee

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Voting for Shanks because I like him more than Whitebeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.