First Round 17. (Shanks vs Kizaru) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

First Round 17. (Shanks vs Kizaru)

Who wins?

• Shanks

Votes: 53 91.4%
  • Kizaru

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giammaio

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Well it does, what if he can use his left hand as well as the right hand?

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't compare with WB. He was the strongest man back in his... living days. Even before his death, there was no single person that could hope to take him on 1on1 and expect to win. But he did not aim to be PK or anything power-related, he just wanted to have his family.
In a serious fight between Shanks and WB, Shanks would be stomped flat. So would be Kizaru.
I don't believe that for a second. He may have been the Strongest Man Alive, but that doesn't mean no single person could match him. Roger was the Pirate King but Whitebeard was his equal. Whose to say the other 3 Yonkou couldn't have been equal to him or at least close to him. It isn't even fair to say WB would stomp Shanks and Kizaru flat as we haven't even seen them go all out, unlike WB. And looking at Punk Hazard, Logia's going wild are pretty damn strong when they've got the space and no worries.

eefrit
Well, how can he not be affected? He lost his main left hand that he used to weild sword... It is obvious that it affected his swordsmanship no matter how you look at it...
Also loosing a hand makes an impact on your mobility and defense.;)
It depends on how he fights with a sword. He sword appears to be one hand only anyway, so if he was ambidextrious before he lost the arm, nothing is really affected. He probably adjusted accordingly. His defense and mobility appears alright to me as he blocked Akainu from killing Coby in the middle of a battle.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Giammaio
I'm pretty sure Kizaru can move at the speed of light. He is light incarnate.

Last edited:

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
It appears that some users forget about a singular clash that can split the very sky... :derp

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It is a general opinion that somehow yonko are stronger than the admirals, I do not think so though, if they were Marineford would not exist. I know Shanks is adored by most fans, including me, even though I actually like Kizaru more. It will be an epic battle, since we know Shanks ca easily deal with logias, but come on Kizaru has one hax logia! :XD It is the same with Enel's logia I think. So the DFs vary even within their types. Kizaru might be able to win this one, depends on a lot of factors, but Kizaru has to go all out, which in the series he has not done, yet ..

THM Nindo

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wow!
I'm surprised that Shanks got that many vote.

I mean, I know that technically he's one of the strongest, but Kizaru is not a push-over either!

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Yes, I was really surprised in a sense that Kizaru is damn strong, while we've seen close to nothing from Shanks. Even though I like Shanks he didn't seem that much stronger to me compared to Kizaru or other Admirals...
Seems that Kizaru didn't have that many fans here.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.