Discussion - Future Genius 10 (2 yrs From Now) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Future Genius 10 (2 yrs From Now)

Which Genius 10 Will be Generally Better?

• Current Genius 10 (Byodoin, Tanegashima, Duke, Oni, Irie, 1st year Toku, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Future Genius 10 (3rd yr Tokugawa, Mouri, Yukimura, Fuji, Atobe, Sanada, Akutsu, Shiraishi, etc

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
2 yrs from Now. There will be new set of Genius 10. Since the Hsers will graduate and go to college.

The only 2 who will be left is Tokugawa and Mouri.

How will you project the Future Genius 10 Composition in order from badges 1-10?

MY LIST

#1 Mouri
(They are #1 and #2 because of being elder statement)

#2 Yukimura
#3 Fuji
#4 Atobe
#5 Sanada
(2-5 are debatable and interchangeable)
(Largely depends on their final powerups too)

#6Akutsu
#7 Shiraishi
#8 Akaya
(interchangeable too)

#9 and #10

Yanagi, Niou, Chitose, Tachibana, Kite would probably fight for these spots.

HOT TAKE: I think Future G10 will beat this current version of Genius 10 in terms of skills and coolness.

I mean can you imagine other future Msers (except those who were in this current U17 WC) when they see Fuji's Counters and Blizzards. Or when they be victimized by Yuki's Dream/Yips. Not to mention Sanada's Triple Clutch, Akutsus Eight Consciousness, and Shiraishi's Star Bible.

PS: If Tezuka will come back, he will be #2 or #3. (I believe Tezuka > Mouri in 2 years)

PSS: Ryoma and Kintarou are still Msers.

Last edited:

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tokugawa and Akaya are 2nd years so they'll be too old/ eligible respectively. Since the World cup is every 2 years.

Then just put in Yanagi, Akaya and Kite and there's the list I think.

Given that the middle schoolers are already approaching g6 level, i think they will undoubtedly be stronger than the current G10 overall, though I'm less convinced that they can match Byoudin, Duke, and Oni with their own Super Top 3

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Tokugawa and Akaya are 2nd years so they'll be too old/ eligible respectively. Since the World cup is every 2 years.

Then just put in Yanagi, Akaya and Kite and there's the list I think.

Given that the middle schoolers are already approaching g6 level, i think they will undoubtedly be stronger than the current G10 overall, though I'm less convinced that they can match Byoudin, Duke, and Oni with their own Super Top 3
Yes. I adjusted it already. Wanna arrange it from strongest to weakest. Albeit a projection.

1. Atobe
2. Fuji
3. Yukimura
4. Sanada
5. Akutsu
6. Shiraishi

DOUBLES PAIRS

7. Mouri
8. Kite

9. Yanagi
10. Akaya
-----
PS: Tezuka will be #1 if he comes back.

PSS: Ryoma and Kintarou will still be Msers.

ChinkyCandie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I think Niou would be higher than Kite. As he and Duke beat Germany's #1 doubles, he is literally the world's best MSer doubles player. The doubles against Spain have a low chance of winning.

No doubt Atobe will be second-in-command. Mouri will be a 3rd year HSer in 2 years (and captain), All the current 3rd years + Tokugawa will either be in college or go pro (Byodoin or Tokugawa probably will).

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think Niou would be higher than Kite. As he and Duke beat Germany's #1 doubles, he is literally the world's best MSer doubles player. The doubles against Spain have a low chance of winning.

No doubt Atobe will be second-in-command. Mouri will be a 3rd year HSer in 2 years (and captain), All the current 3rd years + Tokugawa will either be in college or go pro (Byodoin or Tokugawa probably will).
Mouri/Niou Doubles?

I think Mouri is more of a doubles.

ChinkyCandie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Niou can work with anyone in doubles. He has never lost a doubles match. So, he deserves to be in the top 10.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
M
Niou can work with anyone in doubles. He has never lost a doubles match. So, he deserves to be in the top 10.
Maybe Niou over Yanagi or Kite
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are we kinda rating Niou too highly?

Assuming he can illusion an imperfect but close copy of top players. (He can't copy 100% Byodoin, so he has limits)

How far can he go against Byo, Toku, Tane, Duke, and Oni? I don't think he will beat anyone of them.

But what about Ohmagari, Tohno, Kimijama, Ochi, and Mouri? Does he have a chance?

I am talking about singles.

I think Niou's abilities is more towards doubles where his partner can support him.

If he don't seal his illusion. He can be a top tier pro level doubles player

ChinkyCandie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Niou is a weak singles player. These is little he can do. In doubles, he is the world's best MSer doubles player. Still top 10 material. He can be No. 7-8

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
But Niou sealed his illusions. We have no reason to believe he will go back to them and that leaves him with not a whole lot to work with. Niou's unique in that he's differently strengthed pre-, during, and post-germany because he goes from Nationals Tezuka to 60% Top Players to like B-Tier.

Doesn't help that his match was against Duke who is so hard to power scale at the moment, but given that the Meteor Drive did nothing I think he can sit out the G10. Still maybe 11-15 though.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
1. Tezuka
2. Fuji
3. Atobe
4. Yukimura
5. Akutsu
6. Sanada
7. Shiraishi
8. Akaya
9. Mouri
10. Kaidoh

Niou had to unsealed his illusion to make it for me.

WoK is 3rd court level as far as I know it. Maybe they can replace Mutsu 3 years from now.

Kite/Marui are good in doubles but I'm still not sure how they will work in singles.

Yanagi probably can make it in top 10 as far as we know it. Then again his chance against Inui is 50/50. So I don't really know. His good feats so far are pretty much in doubles.

Kaidoh is a pet character for me I guess. Him dominating Rikkai big 3 and Akaya combined in final is still quite a feat.

ChinkyCandie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
^ There's no way Atobe would be #3. His personality would not allow it. He has popularity and leadership Tezuka does not.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
You really think Atobe can be #1 in G10 with his future skill?

Tezuka is a confirmed grand slam champion.

ChinkyCandie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Atobe has the skills, leadership, and popularity to be the captain which is the No.1 position. We do not know if Tezuka will return to team Japan.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
We also do not know if he wouldn't return.

There hasn't been any mention in story or any databook that No.1 position require leadership and popularity.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
1. Tezuka
2. Fuji
3. Atobe
4. Yukimura
5. Akutsu
6. Sanada
7. Shiraishi
8. Akaya
9. Mouri
10. Kaidoh

Niou had to unsealed his illusion to make it for me.

WoK is 3rd court level as far as I know it. Maybe they can replace Mutsu 3 years from now.

Kite/Marui are good in doubles but I'm still not sure how they will work in singles.

Yanagi probably can make it in top 10 as far as we know it. Then again his chance against Inui is 50/50. So I don't really know. His good feats so far are pretty much in doubles.

Kaidoh is a pet character for me I guess. Him dominating Rikkai big 3 and Akaya combined in final is still quite a feat.
I like the Top 7 of your list.

I think their future skill set (2 yrs from now) will surpass Current Genius 10.

As I said, I believe and predict Future Genius 10 Will Surpass Current Genius 10.

Imagine the new 1st year Msers (2yrs after WC, So Ryoma and Kintarou will be 3rd Year MS) reaction when they see:

Tezuka's Variety of Zones

Fuji's Attacking And Defensive Counters

Atobe's Dimension, Rondo, Ice and Insights.

Yukimura 's Yips and Dream

Sanada's Triple Clutch and Black Aura

Shiraishi's Star Bible

Akutsu's Consciousness

(Not to mention it will be more upgraded by then)
-----------
I think they will develop Auras and Kijin too.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
You really think Atobe can be #1 in G10 with his future skill?

Tezuka is a confirmed grand slam champion.
Why not he's already Captain of the MS WC division and clearly 1 of if not Konomi favourite character.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Why not he's already Captain of the MS WC division and clearly 1 of if not Konomi favourite character.
Captain =/= #1

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Captain =/= #1
Yeah usually only teams with super rookies where captains aren't the strongest. Atobe was the strongest in Hyoutei and Yukimura in Rikki for example. Tezuka and Shiraishi would be the strongest if not for Ryoma and Kintarou.

QP_FG

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
2 yrs from Now. There will be new set of Genius 10. Since the Hsers will graduate and go to college.

The only 2 who will be left is Tokugawa and Mouri.

How will you project the Future Genius 10 Composition in order from badges 1-10?

MY LIST

#1 Mouri
(They are #1 and #2 because of being elder statement)

#2 Yukimura
#3 Fuji
#4 Atobe
#5 Sanada
(2-5 are debatable and interchangeable)
(Largely depends on their final powerups too)

#6Akutsu
#7 Shiraishi
#8 Akaya
(interchangeable too)

#9 and #10

Yanagi, Niou, Chitose, Tachibana, Kite would probably fight for these spots.

HOT TAKE: I think Future G10 will beat this current version of Genius 10 in terms of skills and coolness.

I mean can you imagine other future Msers (except those who were in this current U17 WC) when they see Fuji's Counters and Blizzards. Or when they be victimized by Yuki's Dream/Yips. Not to mention Sanada's Triple Clutch, Akutsus Eight Consciousness, and Shiraishi's Star Bible.

PS: If Tezuka will come back, he will be #2 or #3. (I believe Tezuka > Mouri in 2 years)

PSS: Ryoma and Kintarou are still Msers.
I really like your Top 10 Genius for next 2 years. I would change some of them like Fuji for example. He wouldn't be able to be Top 3 for my POV.

Notes:
- I'm gonna exclude Tezuka because is not in the picture of the next 2 years. I think he will be the captain of Germany.
- Ryoma and Kintarou still are gonna be Msers.

That being said, here is mine:

1. Mouri (Captain)
2. Yukimura Seiichi
3. Atobe Keigo
4. Sanada Genichirou
5. Fuji Syusuke
6. Shiraishi Kuranosuke (considering Fuji doesn't lose to the same opponent twice)
7. Akutsu Jin
8. Niou Masaharu
9 Renji Yanagi
10. Akaya Kirihara

For sure Ryoma will be the strongest, but he will be considered as Mser.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I really like your Top 10 Genius for next 2 years. I would change some of them like Fuji for example. He wouldn't be able to be Top 3 for my POV.

Notes:
- I'm gonna exclude Tezuka because is not in the picture of the next 2 years. I think he will be the captain of Germany.
- Ryoma and Kintarou still are gonna be Msers.

That being said, here is mine:

1. Mouri (Captain)
2. Yukimura Seiichi
3. Atobe Keigo
4. Sanada Genichirou
5. Fuji Syusuke
6. Shiraishi Kuranosuke (considering Fuji doesn't lose to the same opponent twice)
7. Akutsu Jin
8. Niou Masaharu
9 Renji Yanagi
10. Akaya Kirihara

For sure Ryoma will be the strongest, but he will be considered as Mser.
Nice lineup. Ngl.

I realized Tokugawa isn't eligible 2yrs from now.

So yah, Mouri will probably be Captain cause of Seniority.

You are higher on Sanada than most. But he is good especially if he completed his Triple Clutch. Who knows maybe he can upgrade it to quadruple or quintuple clutch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Notes:
Germany will be weak 2 yrs from nkw