Discussion - Future Genius 10 (2 yrs From Now) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Future Genius 10 (2 yrs From Now)

Which Genius 10 Will be Generally Better?

• Current Genius 10 (Byodoin, Tanegashima, Duke, Oni, Irie, 1st year Toku, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Future Genius 10 (3rd yr Tokugawa, Mouri, Yukimura, Fuji, Atobe, Sanada, Akutsu, Shiraishi, etc

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Nice lineup. Ngl.

I realized Tokugawa isn't eligible 2yrs from now.

So yah, Mouri will probably be Captain cause of Seniority.

You are higher on Sanada than most. But he is good especially if he completed his Triple Clutch. Who knows maybe he can upgrade it to quadruple or quintuple clutch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Germany will be weak 2 yrs from nkw
Not at all.

Tezuka will probably (if he still plays for Germany) lead the next generation of the German team like Volk, he’ll also be the strongest considering he’s going pro.

Siegfried has a lot of potential and when he becomes a Hser he’ll be amazing, Bertie is a force already established and he’ll be even more formidable in two years, he is a pro already and has experience in the pro circuit.

Frankensteiner will become the next tennis star of the German team said by QP himself. Not counting all the possible stars that will emerge in the German team possibly.

Germany will still be strong or one of the strongest in the two year period, and with those players they will probably keep their No.1 position in the team ranking (only maybe surpassed by Japan so they fall to No.2), they won the WC for 9 times straight, and with other teams where QP and Volk weren’t part of the team yet, so they always had the best team for almost 20 years straight (WC is every two years, so for 18 years they had the best team).

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Not at all.

Tezuka will probably (if he still plays for Germany) lead the next generation of the German team like Volk, he’ll also be the strongest considering he’s going pro.

Siegfried has a lot of potential and when he becomes a Hser he’ll be amazing, Bertie is a force already established and he’ll be even more formidable in two years, he is a pro already and has experience in the pro circuit.

Frankensteiner will become the next tennis star of the German team said by QP himself. Not counting all the possible stars that will emerge in the German team possibly.

Germany will still be strong or one of the strongest in the two year period, and with those players they will probably keep their No.1 position in the team ranking (only maybe surpassed by Japan so they fall to No.2), they won the WC for 9 times straight, and with other teams where QP and Volk weren’t part of the team yet, so they always had the best team for almost 20 years straight (WC is every two years, so for 18 years they had the best team).
Oh yeah. I forgot about Bertie. Lol. My bad

Tezuka and Bertie will be both very strong.

Siegfried and Frankensteiner. Hmmm. I guess they will develop more. Siegfried TNK and Frankensteiner Machine tennis.

But I still think this year version of germany will be stronger than germany 2 years from now.

PS: But yeah, they will not be weak. I stand corrected.

At least for their top players

But who knows, it is just a prediction.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Oh yeah. I forgot about Bertie. Lol. My bad

Tezuka and Bertie will be both very strong.

Siegfried and Frankensteiner. Hmmm. I guess they will develop more. Siegfried TNK and Frankensteiner Machine tennis.

But I still think this year version of germany will be stronger than germany 2 years from now.

PS: But yeah, they will not be weak. I stand corrected.

At least for their top players

But who knows, it is just a prediction.
Yeah, I think they’ll be a lot stronger when they’re Hsers, specially Tezuka who will possibly be considered by that time one of the top players of the whole world, if not the strongest or top 3 by then.

QP_FG

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Nice lineup. Ngl.

I realized Tokugawa isn't eligible 2yrs from now.

So yah, Mouri will probably be Captain cause of Seniority.

You are higher on Sanada than most. But he is good especially if he completed his Triple Clutch. Who knows maybe he can upgrade it to quadruple or quintuple clutch

Germany will be weak 2 yrs from nkw
Yes.. Tokuwaga won't be on the next 2 years..

And yes about Sanada.. I really believe Sanada is stronger than Atobe, Fuji and Shiraishi. He beat Tezuka on the nationals very convincing,
Anyway, I really believe the author wants Atobe to be stronger by the power of the script. That's why I'm putting Atobe as #3 but I believe Sanada should be number 3 for sure.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England

And yes about Sanada.. I really believe Sanada is stronger than Atobe, Fuji and Shiraishi. He beat Tezuka on the nationals very convincing,
Anyway, I really believe the author wants Atobe to be stronger by the power of the script. That's why I'm putting Atobe as #3 but I believe Sanada should be number 3 for sure.
Wow going all the way back to the original series no wonder people overrate the Rikki players.

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

It was implicitly not a convincing win. It came down to a point where if a cord ball had landed on Sanada's side he would have lost. He couldn't even stand at that point while we know Tezuka can use his right arm to play. Also we are so beyond the nationals power level that it's laughable.
Sanada > Shiraishi = Probably
Sanada > Fuji = Up in the air, doesn't help that Sanada's last upgrade is vague.
Sanada > Atobe = I don't see it. The only convincing shot Sanada has over him is Rai, but trying to spam the move that kills your legs against the King of endurance battles seems like an inevitable loss.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
With the way Msers are performing

I think the new Genius 10 2yrs from now will be stronger overall than the Current Genius 10.

Just thinking Atobe, Yukimura, Fuji, Sanada, Shiraishi, Kite, Niou, Yanagi improvement will be after 2 more years.

I think their potential will be so much higher than the Current Batch of Genius 10.

Though IDK, if anyone of them can reach Byodoin Level.

I feel Like Byodoin is a tier ahead of other Current Genius 5 right now. Tokugawa will probably surpass him after tourney though

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Of course they are it's the golden generation after all. Imo Atobe, Yukimura, Fuji and Akutsu will surpass current Byo.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Moving the other convo here @mathematicianrcg

1. Atobe (Singles)
2. Yukimura (Flex/Singles)
3. Kirihara (Flex/Singles)
4. Shiraishi (Flex, mostly doubles)
5. Akutsu (Singles) (same number as Oni)
6. Kintarou (Main doubles player, same number as Ohmagari)
7. Sanada (Doubles)
8. Fuji (Doubles, tech spam pair)
9. Kite (Doubles)
10. Mouri (Doubles, keeps his number cause funny. Kite does the defending)

11. Hiyoshi (Singles) (17 total as a 2nd year, supposed to keep up with Akaya)
12. Yanagi (Doubles)
13. Marui (Doubles, this pair bugs me a lot because it can't score for shit but welp. They should rank lower since Yanagi is a sub and Marui did nothing)
14. Yuushi (Singles)
15. Tachibana (Doubles)
16. Chitose (Doubles)
17. Sengoku (Singles)
18. Yagyuu (Doubles)
19. Niou (Doubles)
20. Ryoma (Singles)

Honourable mentions: Hara, Kenya, Kaidou, Momoshiro, Kikumaru, Gin, Oishi.

Last edited:

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Why Ryoma No20? We all know he’ll be No.1 (or at least if he isn’t the captain, top 3 as nobody will surpass him).

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Why Ryoma No20? We all know he’ll be No.1 (or at least if he isn’t the captain, top 3 as nobody will surpass him).
Meme answer because that way my top 10 fits perfectly and I don't need to kick anyone out of it.

Since he got late to the start of the camp, to the US selection, and ranked last in the Japan list... I thought keeping the trend was fine.

If I had to bump someone down, I'd probably move Kite to No.11 as some sort of Fuwa, and all the other singles players move down 1 singles rank (and Sengoku gets the lucky final spot).
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Krauser at 13 sounds like a really fun alternative...

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Meme answer because that way my top 10 fits perfectly and I don't need to kick anyone out of it.

Since he got late to the start of the camp, to the US selection, and ranked last in the Japan list... I thought keeping the trend was fine.

If I had to bump someone down, I'd probably move Kite to No.11 as some sort of Fuwa, and all the other singles players move down 1 singles rank (and Sengoku gets the lucky final spot).
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Krauser at 13 sounds like a really fun alternative...
Do you think Atobe, Yukimura, Sanada and Fuji will be all Stronger than Kintaro next world cup?

Akutsu VS Shiraishi will be interesting. Or Akaya VS Shiraishi

Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Do you think Atobe, Yukimura, Sanada and Fuji will be all Stronger than Kintaro next world cup?

Akutsu VS Shiraishi will be interesting. Or Akaya VS Shiraishi
Not really but if Kintarou "just" wants to be the number 1 doubles player the number 6 spot is the perfect one.

I think only Atobe cares about meaningless stuff like number order (maybe Kirihara and by extension, Sanada), so I don't see the rest throwing a tantrum based on their placing.

I don't see Shiraishi achieving the same feats Akutsu and Akaya have, I only ranked him so high because I was following this year's order, somewhat (lowering him for Fuji or Sanada makes more sense to me). Honestly, when I wrote PoT Shiraishi vs NPoT Shiraishi I forgot about them, lol.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Moving the other convo here @mathematicianrcg

1. Atobe (Singles)
2. Yukimura (Flex/Singles)
3. Kirihara (Flex/Singles)
4. Shiraishi (Flex, mostly doubles)
5. Akutsu (Singles) (same number as Oni)
6. Kintarou (Main doubles player, same number as Ohmagari)
7. Sanada (Doubles)
8. Fuji (Doubles, tech spam pair)
9. Kite (Doubles)
10. Mouri (Doubles, keeps his number cause funny. Kite does the defending)

11. Hiyoshi (Singles) (17 total as a 2nd year, supposed to keep up with Akaya)
12. Yanagi (Doubles)
13. Marui (Doubles, this pair bugs me a lot because it can't score for shit but welp. They should rank lower since Yanagi is a sub and Marui did nothing)
14. Yuushi (Singles)
15. Tachibana (Doubles)
16. Chitose (Doubles)
17. Sengoku (Singles)
18. Yagyuu (Doubles)
19. Niou (Doubles)
20. Ryoma (Singles)

Honourable mentions: Hara, Kenya, Kaidou, Momoshiro, Kikumaru, Gin, Oishi.
UPDATE:

2 years from now. I think this will be the ranking of Japan players BASED on their Playing Strength

LIST 2 YEARS FROM NOW (BASED ON PLAYING STRENGTH)

1. Ryoma (MC, Plot Armor, Echizen Genes)

2. Kintarou (Surprise? Yeah I am too. Lol. But he is proving himself to us now)

3.Atobe

4.Akutsu

5.Yukimura

6.Fuji

7.Sanada

8. Akaya

9.Shiraishi

10. Mouri

11.Yanagi

12.Kite

13.Niou (SEALED Illusion)

14.Yagyuu

15.Oshitari

16. Sengoku

We didnt see Chitose and Tachibana in Atobe's Future signt. Meaning, they didnt make the list probably.

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sealed Niou being in the line-up is still ridiculous

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Sealed Niou being in the line-up is still ridiculous
This is how I see it in the Future:

DOUBLES PAIRS:

Mouri/Yanagi
Yagyuu/Niou
Sengoku/Oshitari
Shiraishi/Kite

SINGLE PLAYERS (WORSE IN DOUBLES)

1.Ryoma
2.Atobe
3. Yukimura
4. Akutsu

VERSATILE PLAYERS (BOTH GOOD IN SINGLES AND DOUBLES)

1.Kintarou
2. Fuji
3.Sanada
4.Akaya