Mobile - General Mobile Phone Thread | Page 31 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mobile General Mobile Phone Thread

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My last 3 phones have been Pixels and I'm pretty satisfied with them. The Pixel 6 Pro is the first one I've gotten that doesn't seem to be lagging far behind spec-wise, but I don't game on my phone so less relevant. But the 12gb of memory is definitely useful, they used to always skimp out.
I'm loving it as my first pixel. I got bored of Samsung and it's dumb forced ecosystem of apps was obnoxious, before that I had LGs but I think LG is giving up the smartphone market.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I'm loving it as my first pixel. I got bored of Samsung and it's dumb forced ecosystem of apps was obnoxious, before that I had LGs but I think LG is giving up the smartphone market.
Yeah, I had 2 Galaxies (S3 and S5) in the past and switched to the Pixel when it came out. I've had a Pixel XL, Pixel 3 XL, and now the Pixel 6 Pro and I'm overall pretty satisfied with it. The main reason for me is just get the hell away from these other brands and their proprietary software that I just don't care about. Just give me raw Android and let me configure my phone the way I want.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
The one ui isn't too bad on the newer Samsungs . They offered a great trade in offer at 800 usd for my note 20. My watch the gear s3 only had a valve of 20 lol wut...? Anywho traded them both in. Got some other offer perks could not resist.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Yeah, I've seen it mentioned that the Samsung OS thing is better than it used to be. But still, I'm of the mind that if I'm paying for an Android phone, I just want Android and nothing on top of it.

thornofcarrion

The Original
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Xiaomi and OnePlus offers best Android experience.