Fantasy - God Serena vs Kirin | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy God Serena vs Kirin

Who Wins?

• Total voters

FireIce

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Scaling. Kirin > pre-LDK Laxus = Erza > the Sisters > God Serena.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
How is he stomping Serena ? he give him at least a high-diff.
High diff? Lmao. I don't think so. Kirin slaps god Serena and locks him in the coffin. He took red lightning(a lightning that surpassed lightning) to the face. Once jellal overcame his guilt he sent Serena packing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Scaling. Kirin > pre-LDK Laxus = Erza > the Sisters > God Serena.
Are you sure, maybe erza is stronger than kirin I think 🤔

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
Are you sure, maybe erza is stronger than kirin I think 🤔
I don't think so. Their respective performances against Laxus say quite the opposite to me.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I don't think so. Their respective performances against Laxus say quite the opposite to me.
I'm still not sure why god Serena is much inferior to them. The elder sister I can sort of understand but the junior one? That's crazy tbh.

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
I'm still not sure why god Serena is much inferior to them. The elder sister I can sort of understand but the junior one? That's crazy tbh.
I totally get you, and quite honestly I would definitely have put both of the Sisters below Serena had he not made that statement.

The thing is, God Serena is a proud and excessively arrogant man. He believes he's stronger than Gildarts and is the strongest Ishgarian, which is obviously not true.

The fact he admits that Enny and Luso are far stronger than him says a lot to me.

Last edited:

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
High diff? Lmao. I don't think so. Kirin slaps god Serena and locks him in the coffin. He took red lightning(a lightning that surpassed lightning) to the face. Once jellal overcame his guilt he sent Serena packing
TBF, Jellal did get a new spell "Orion" so losing to him is not really an anti feat.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I totally get you, and quite honestly I would definitely have put both of Sisters below Serena had he not made that statement.

The thing is, God Serena is a proud and excessively arrogant man. He believes he's stronger than Gildarts and is the strongest Ishgarian, which is obviously not true.

The fact he admits that Enny and Luso are far stronger than him says a lot to me.
You're thinking the exact same thing as me. god Serena is an arrogant guy and he still thinks he's stronger than gildarts even though we know it's not true but the fact that he himself hyped duke and Signora sisters says a lot to me. He literally shits his pants in front of them. But the junior sister didn't even show us why she was that strong, the senior sister I can sort of see it at least we saw her clash swords with Erza(kyria level feat) but the junior sister straight up got blitz and one shot that just means erza is far above god Serena

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
You're thinking the exact same thing as me. god Serena is an arrogant guy and he still thinks he's stronger than gildarts even though we know it's not true but the fact that he himself hyped duke and Signora sisters says a lot to me. He literally shits his pants in front of them. But the junior sister didn't even show us why she was that strong, the senior sister I can sort of see it at least we saw her clash swords with Erza(kyria level feat) but the junior sister straight up got blitz and one shot that just means erza is far above god Serena
It's still a shame that he considers himself weaker than these fodder, I'm sure it's because of their hax and their transmutation world.
Like, look, I don't have a problem with Erza being stronger than God Serena. She was already stronger than him even before fighting the sisters because she defeated Misaki matched Laxus and gave Irene a match. I have a problem with these sisters being stronger than God Serena because in reality their feats are worse than even Kyria. Kyria broke Benizakura while the sisters were one shot no diffed. They get shot by any BDSK.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Kirin wins simply because his DSM is yellow magic which is more advanced version of Lightning DSM