Round of 16 - God Serena vs Sherria Blendy | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 God Serena vs Sherria Blendy

Which Fighter Advances?

• God Serena

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Sherria Blendy

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
For God Serena vs Chelia Blendy, the match shouldn't be close...
  • God Serena > Chelia [Low-Medium Difficulty]
In fact, God Serena takes this handily. Just from their stats alone (based on feats only), God Serena would overpower Chelia and defeat her in the end...
  • Attack: God Serena > Chelia
  • Defense: God Serena > Chelia
  • Speed: God Serena < Chelia
  • Versatility: God Serena > Chelia
  • Intelligence: God Serena = Chelia
  • MP: God Serena > Chelia
I realize how some would argue that Chelia can eat God Serena's Dragon Slaying Wind Magic while God Serena can't eat Chelia's God Slaying Wind Magic. Fair enough. But that is actually why God Serena would win this. Chelia is limited to one type of magic while God Serena isn't. This Spriggan is no fool. The moment he realizes Chelia is a Wind God Slayer, he'll use his other 7 elements against her. From there, she goes downhill and won't be able to keep up with his attack power.

Last edited:

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
How the hell does aoe equal to more power? There is something called attack potency, Sting's Holy Breath has huge aoe and DC but that doesn't change the fact that Roaring Thunder >>>>>>>>>> Holy Breath
You're right. But when it comes to attack potency, I'd rank Heavenly Gathering of Clouds above any spell God Serena has shown lol.

Last edited:

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
How Sheria can heal herself if Serena oneshot her?? This fight is nothing to argue, Serena wins easy.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Shelia used Wind magic and Serena simply consumed it with Gale Dragon.
And so kids, Serena stomped his way to the bank.

God Serena, very low difficulty.
GS can't eat God Slayer magic unless he does the special method Natsu did but he'd have to deplete his magic to do that.

Yeah me too lol..so if she can beat him then sherria>>>>>Goi ? Lolol
Serena stomps her without any difficulty
TO Sherria would merked the Fodder Gods as they're nigh featless and are only hyped to be greater than Jura tier while Sherria has feats to put her on S12 tier.

Anyway, Serena takes it high diff.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
God Serena mid diff. Chelia still needed an assist from Wendy to help block Dimaria's full powered attack, and Chelia had a slayer advantage against Dimaria's god soul. Serena's only disadvantage is not being able to utilize Gale Dragon Slaying magic, but he doesn't really need to.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
God Serena, in the low/mid diff range. She doesn't have the necessary physicality to deal with Serena, most don't.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Serena wins Mid-Diff. Even though Serena is generally overrated, Sherria is getting overrated here. Lets not forget that that the reason she one-shotted Dimaria is because she had super effective magic, much like Gray did against Mard Geer. The only attribute Sherria has over Serena is speed, she will land a few blows and will generally be hard to hit for Serena but once he hits her once and gets things going its over.

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You're right. But when it comes to attack potency, I'd rank Heavenly Gathering of Coulds above any spell God Serena has shown lol.
lol why? :cookiestare
How Sheria can heal herself if Serena oneshot her?? This fight is nothing to argue, Serena wins easy.
Serena literally one-shots. :cookiestare
God Serena mid diff. Chelia still needed an assist from Wendy to help block Dimaria's full powered attack, and Chelia had a slayer advantage against Dimaria's god soul. Serena's only disadvantage is not being able to utilize Gale Dragon Slaying magic, but he doesn't really need to.
Serena wins Mid-Diff. Even though Serena is generally overrated, Sherria is getting overrated here. Lets not forget that that the reason she one-shotted Dimaria is because she had super effective magic, much like Gray did against Mard Geer. The only attribute Sherria has over Serena is speed, she will land a few blows and will generally be hard to hit for Serena but once he hits her once and gets things going its over.
Basically this ^^ The only reason Shelia even took out Dimaria was because her magic was super effective against her, Serena, stomped the GOI without breaking a sweat, Shelia had to go all out against someone who was at a complete disadvantage against her magic and still needed help lol.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
As much as I like Sherria I have to give me vote for God Serena.

He beat the other Isghar gods with 1 almighty combo.

Shame we didn't get to see his full potential but I have no problems with Acnologia beating anybody as he is one of the only character to have real credibility, he beat Igneel & the strongest members of Fairy Tail at Tenroujima.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I agree Serena is massively overrated but he wins here.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I will give this battle to God Serena low to mid difficulty.Sherria with her God Slaying Magic barely managed to defeat Dimaria and i don't think she will be able to withstand those mountain busting attacks of God Serena.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
God Serena needed more than three spells to take down the Gods of Ishgar, since they already took a lot damage off-screen. TO Chelia defeated Di Maria with one spell, which was Heavenly Gathering of Clouds.

Now it's true that TO Chelia had a slayer advantage, but this doesn't directly say she is stronger than a god. We already saw that Dragon Slayers couldn't take on the Grand Magic Games Dragons.

Anyway, mages like Hyberion and Warrod don't have an impressive durability. Their durability isn't more impressive than TO Chelia, which seems pretty obvious to me. Since they could still breath after God Serena's attack spam, it means Chelia could heal herself after it.

Not to mention that TO Chelia can blitz him just like she did against Di Maria.

Last edited:

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
God Serena needed more than three spells to take down the Gods of Ishgar, since they already took a lot damage off-screen. TO Chelia defeated Di Maria with one spell, which was Heavenly Gathering of Clouds.
True. But if we look more into what actually happened, you can see a significant difference. God Serena used 4 spells to take down the 3 Gods of Ishgar + Jura. Not only does this equal to 1 spell per person (due to the damage from the attack dispersing between Hyberion, Wolfheim, Warrod, and Jura), but the 4 Wizard Saints are already superior to TO Chelia + DF Wendy. Hyberion is easily on TO Chelia's level (if not above) and with the other 3 mages, they can surpass DF Wendy without much competition. Also, we have to take into account that TO Chelia was completely drained of energy after using Heavenly Gathering of Clouds while God Serena didn't even break a sweat using 4 attacks. That tells us that this guy wasn't even using his strong attacks, let alone the fact that he was probably holding back too.

Now it's true that TO Chelia had a slayer advantage, but this doesn't directly say she is stronger than a god. We already saw that Dragon Slayers couldn't take on the Grand Magic Games Dragons.
I don't put too much emphasis on Slayer Advantage like others do. In my eyes, you have to have the power to do considerable damage to your opponent to begin with for Slayer Advantage to even help (especially in a one-shot).

Anyway, mages like Hyberion and Warrod don't have an impressive durability. Their durability isn't more impressive than TO Chelia, which seems pretty obvious to me. Since they could still breath after God Serena's attack spam, it means Chelia could heal herself after it.
This can be debatable. For me, it's pretty obvious. Jura already has more durability than DF Wendy. The other 3 Gods of Ishgar should exceed that and rival TO Chelia. Hyberion most likely has higher defense than any of them. We can't accurately compare the two situations because that would lead to erroneous conclusions. God Serena is more powerful than Dimaria. So the fact that you believe the 3 Gods of Ishgar + Jura have lower defense than TO Chelia + Wendy just because they were on the ground doesn't mean much. Especially since, Chelia and Wendy both suffered major injuries and could barely move.

We know that Chelia and Wendy can't beat Bluenote in Base Form. And Bluenote should be below Current Jura, but let's assume they are the same. Wendy goes DF. Now add in Warrod who should bridge that gap quite evenly (if not too much). Chelia gets TO. Just add Hyberion and they should be equal again. But notice how we still have Wolfheim left so the 4 Wizard Saints > 2 Sky Sisters in durability.

In order for Chelia to heal herself, she'll need time and concentration. That will be difficult for her to achieve especially in a mid-battle fight against a strong Spriggan.

Not to mention that TO Chelia can blitz him just like she did against Di Maria.
If she had enough attack power to break though God Serena's defense, then that would work. But from what we've seen, that is really hard to imagine.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
True. But if we look more into what actually happened, you can see a significant difference. God Serena used 4 spells to take down the 3 Gods of Ishgar + Jura. Not only does this equal to 1 spell per person (due to the damage from the attack dispersing between Hyberion, Wolfheim, Warrod, and Jura), but the 4 Wizard Saints are already superior to TO Chelia + DF Wendy. Hyberion is easily on TO Chelia's level (if not above) and with the other 3 mages, they can surpass DF Wendy without much competition. Also, we have to take into account that TO Chelia was completely drained of energy after using Heavenly Gathering of Clouds while God Serena didn't even break a sweat using 4 attacks. That tells us that this guy wasn't even using his strong attacks, let alone the fact that he was probably holding back too.
First of all, he would've used more spells since they were already attacked off-screen.

Second, God Serena used his spells against all the Gods of Ishgar together, not one on one. But after all the spells he used none of them was out of the game. It wouldn't be different if he fought one God of Ishgar. The amount of opponents doesn't matter for someone as God Serena who uses high AoE spells.

God of Ishgar > DF Wendy
God of Ishgar > Base Chelia

But,

TO Chelia > God of Ishgar (since she soloed a Spriggan and the Gods of Ishgar couldn't).

TO Chelia defeated Di Maria after Heavenly Gathering of Clouds. She didn't need to use it a second time.

I don't put too much emphasis on Slayer Advantage like others do. In my eyes, you have to have the power to do considerable damage to your opponent to begin with for Slayer Advantage to even help (especially in a one-shot).
Agreed.

This can be debatable. For me, it's pretty obvious. Jura already has more durability than DF Wendy. The other 3 Gods of Ishgar should exceed that and rival TO Chelia. Hyberion most likely has higher defense than any of them. We can't accurately compare the two situations because that would lead to erroneous conclusions. God Serena is more powerful than Dimaria. So the fact that you believe the 3 Gods of Ishgar + Jura have lower defense than TO Chelia + Wendy just because they were on the ground doesn't mean much. Especially since, Chelia and Wendy both suffered major injuries and could barely move.
TO Chelia easily outclasses the feats from the Gods of Ishgar in my opinion. She has better attack and speed than all of them. I can't really compare her to Warrod, Wolfheim and Jura. All of them will be blitzed and defeated by Heavenly Gathering of Clouds (including Jura, since this spell seems stronger than Rolling Thunder). The only one who could've a fair chance against TO Chelia is Hyberion, since his magic is pretty hax.

When did I say DF Wendy and TO Chelia have better defense than the Gods of Ishgar? I only said TO Chelia has better attack power than God Serena.

Di Maria is stronger than God Serena.

We know that Chelia and Wendy can't beat Bluenote in Base Form. And Bluenote should be below Current Jura, but let's assume they are the same. Wendy goes DF. Now add in Warrod who should bridge that gap quite evenly (if not too much). Chelia gets TO. Just add Hyberion and they should be equal again. But notice how we still have Wolfheim left so the 4 Wizard Saints > 2 Sky Sisters in durability.
It would be more like this:

TO Chelia > Jura (high diff), Warrod (low diff) & Wolfheim (mid diff)

TO Chelia + DF Wendy > Jura (mid diff), Warrod (low diff), Wolfheim (mid diff) & Hyberion (high diff)

DF Wendy is only a support to bring TO Chelia to victory. TO Chelia is more or less Spriggan tier, the Gods of Ishgar aren't.

In order for Chelia to heal herself, she'll need time and concentration. That will be difficult for her to achieve especially in a mid-battle fight against a strong Spriggan.
You're referring to Base Chelia. Since Third Origin increased Chelia's magic power, her ability to heal should be far better as well.

If she had enough attack power to break though God Serena's defense, then that would work. But from what we've seen, that is really hard to imagine.
God Serena's defense isn't impressive. Chelia would easily break through once she blitzes him.

GokuSSJG

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
God Serena low diff.Third Origin Chelia would definitely push Serena to his limits.

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
God Serena's defense isn't impressive. Chelia would easily break through once she blitzes him.
Man even Laxus would look extremely weak on defence if he was dealing with Acnologia...that's not a fair argument for God Serena.

Concerning the battle, I think Sheria won't go down easily and will be quite persistent (thanks to her healing powers), however she will never come close to winning against Serena's overwhelming power (especially if he can use dragon force...). Thus it will be just a matter of time before she goes down. Serena will win for sure.

Last edited:

Mirage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
How is Serena overrated? People just don't want to see it for how it is.

The man CASUALLY stomped 4 Pre-TS Jellal tiers.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Come on, you guys act like God Serena did something Acnologia-tier.

Alright, it's time for me to put it this way:

I get the idea that we all love feats right? Cool, let's go by feats:

God Serena's Feats:

- Defeated Hyberion, Wolfheim, Warrod, and Jura

Third Origin Chelia's Feats:

- One-shotted
Dimaria "Chronos" Yesta...... A Spriggan 12 member...

Now, which is the better feat? Casually taking down 3 GOI and Jura (they were still moving around and talking after God Serena was done with them)

or

One-shotting a Spriggan 12 member?

Status
Not open for further replies.