Discussion - Goku vs Superman | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Goku vs Superman

Yondaime-Uzumaki

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Congo-Kinshasa
[nami] Note 2 : Thread change back to Goku vs Superman to keep you guys focus. ^^ [/nami]

[eni]Note: The thread started as Goku vs. Superman but the further discussion envolved more Superheros. That's why we changed the threadtitle to allow a free discussion - NO BASHING OR FLAMING of manga or comic characters! [/eni]

I've been Having This though for A long Time Now. What if The Strongest And the Most Known Heroes of Jump-comics And DC-comics happened to fight... Who Will be The victor ? Both heroes Came to Earth with the help of Their fathers. It seemed Intersting To me That Even though Japan And America have completely Different cultures, The Two Heroes had some Similarities .

Those Two Titans Have gone Though The worst Beating In Manga/Comics History. Both Experienced Death, Mostly Goku but Still...

SON GOKU

True Name : Kakarrot
Goku stands 5'7" tall with a lean

'Toriyama's design of Goku is unique when compared to other comic book
superheroes, simply because Goku was not originally intended to be a superhero'

Goku Was a Kind Hearted Caracter But A Pure Genius When
Came The Time To Fight.

POWERS:
  1. - Kameha
  2. - Instent Transmission
  3. - Lightning Speed
  4. - Kaio Solution
  5. - Enormous Strengh
  6. - Super Sayan, Super Sayan Full Power, Super Sayan 2,
    Super Sayan 3, Super Sayan 4
  7. - Golden Oozaru
SUPERMAN: The Man Of Steel

True Name : Kal-El

POWERS: Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, invulnerability,
freezing breath, super hearing, multiple extrasensory and vision powers,
longevity, flight, intelligence, and regeneration

Well Not Much To Say About Him,
You All Know The Guy

Epic Battle!! Comment Away.​
Your Verdict! :dance
( Vote in the Pole )​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripht

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Goku =P he rocks

Kusachu

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Goku pawns Superman, Duh. XD lol

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Goku can blow up the universe with his finger... Superman can blow up a truck, maybe?

venicia777

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Who can argue this-- Goku Can destroy the solar system in a heartbeat WITH his power alone- KAAAAAAAA MEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (thats what i am talking about)

For superman to do this he might need to use other means of power.

I will equate SuperMan to maybe Frazer in Goku's world. Heat vision and all that. But even Frazer will give SuperMan a beating or a run for his money.

Goku wins with Superman running tail b.n his legs. I love superman by the way.

bakashijinsan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
No arguements! Goku ownz Superman anytime.

Superman may be faster than a speeding bullet, but Goku travels from planet to planet with his instant transmission.
Superman may have enormous strength but who doesn't in Dragonball?
Who can destroy a world in one Kame hame?

But in blockbuster movies, Superman mops the floor with Goku's face.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
Come on. goku will kick his ass. Superman might try to punch Goku and all of a sudden Goku comes behind him and kicks his ass

Yondaime-Uzumaki

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Congo-Kinshasa
Goku =P he rocks

I Don't know Anyone Who will Say Otherwise

Who can argue this-- Goku Can destroy the solar system in a heartbeat WITH his power alone- KAAAAAAAA MEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (thats what i am talking about)

For superman to do this he might need to use other means of power.

I will equate SuperMan to maybe Frazer in Goku's world. Heat vision and all that. But even Frazer will give SuperMan a beating or a run for his money.

Goku wins with Superman running tail b.n his legs. I love superman by the way.
Point Given :kkthumbs

But in blockbuster movies, Superman mops the floor with Goku's face.
Really?? I'll Go check It Out

Come on. goku will kick his ass. Superman might try to punch Goku and all of a sudden Goku comes behind him and kicks his ass
You Know, I Expected That most People will Vote For Superman But Upuntil Now he only has One vote

Last edited:

Lohnt

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Why would most people vote for Superman? Even Batman has defeated Superman, Goku would have no problem with him,

Yondaime-Uzumaki

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Congo-Kinshasa
Why would most people vote for Superman? Even Batman has defeated Superman, Goku would have no problem with him,
Pfft Batman Only Used Chryptonite to Stop Superman, I'm Talking About Raw Strengh And Stamina in A Battle Between Those Two. Plus Superman's Worst Nightmare Is that his Strengh Becomes Too Strong For him to control Them. And He Said in His Last fight With Dark-side that He sees The World Like A House of cards And Always have to Restrain His Strengh And After Saying that, He Gave Dark-Side The Beat of His Life.

I Believe That Its Harder To Try In Arresting Powerfull Villains Than To Kill Them, Let Me Explain: He Cant Afford to Kill A villain 'cause He Won't Be Seen As A Hero Anymore, And How Much Strong is The Enemy... Since He Wouldn't be Different Than The Bad Guy He Fights. So, Because he has Such Strengh I Believe That he Can Give A Good Fight To Goku

Loloba

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
@Yondaime , your right. when it comes to power and raw strengh those two are really the best candidates lol
But since their so strong I'll say that if those tw fight its he end of the world no matter who wins lol

ShinobiWrath

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Goku's power nearly overwhelmed the heavens themselves that even galaxies afar could taste the aftermath of his chi long after he's transformed. Goku can lay waste an entire planet simply by raising his chi to a sufficient level and he's got the stamina of a normal man 1,000,000,000 fold. Superman is basically what his name suggests, a man who happens to be super in the abilities any normal man can do but only about 100,000 fold. His super ability to cirlce the earth in the blink of an eye gives him a bonus point and his super strength that can't even compare to that of Goku's is stunningly remarkable considering he recieves his abilities from our very own sun. In the Long run, the winner would have to be Goku. A bit exaggerated but it would be a fairly interesting fight no less.

Last edited:

Loloba

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I Heard they made a game with marvel vs Dc comics vs DBZ , Sounds cool lol
i bet goku pawns in the game

strongarm85

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here is the thing, superman gets his powers from the sun.

Goku got his powers by fighting and training his entire life.

So, if you took Goku, even in a non-powered up state. Goku can maintain his strength no matter where he is. The only thing Goku would need to do to defeat Superman is bring him to a Planet, which he can do instantly, that does not have a yellow sun and superman would loose all his powers, and the fight would be over.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
As much as I prefer Superman over Goku, the latter would probably win.

sleepysam

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Goku can destroy planets without even breaking a sweat. The whole Kryptonian civilization was wiped out by one planetary explosion. One Kamehameha from Goku and Superman is toast.

Yondaime-Uzumaki

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Congo-Kinshasa
Here is the thing, superman gets his powers from the sun.

Goku got his powers by fighting and training his entire life.

So, if you took Goku, even in a non-powered up state. Goku can maintain his strength no matter where he is. The only thing Goku would need to do to defeat Superman is bring him to a Planet, which he can do instantly, that does not have a yellow sun and superman would loose all his powers, and the fight would be over.
Point Given. . damn Superman has too many weaknesses

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
goku will pwn supe no doubt. goku can destroy earth for all he cares and take a crying superman with it

elnino8787

Reaction score
Country
United States
would anyone seriously pick superman over goku? superman is a scrub and Goku has a vast array of powers that could disintegrate him in a heartbeat, im pretty sure everyone agrees that Goku is just way more badass than superman on any given day..there wouldn't even be a need to turn super saiyan..faster than a speeding bullet, goku had that handled as a child haha and in terms of strength..superman sure hes strong he can hold up airplanes..while Goku could punch through mountains and blow up planets I think its clear who the victor would be

Sazar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually, if comic book characters were scripted into anime, they're powers and power lvls would certainly adjust.

I bet Goku and Superman would be a tie if Superman were adapted to anime.