Discussion - Goku vs Superman | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Goku vs Superman

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Once, Superman threw a punch to the air (being weak), made a hole in timespace and travelled through time...

He would own Goku (... I love Goku and I kinda dislike Super btw).

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Well, majin boo who was roughly on goku's level screamed at empty space and made a hole in it.... SS3 gotenks did basically the same thing. Goku should be able of the same thing. So..... goku only has to be a mean talker to space to get it to open up.

I don't really know.... On one hand superman battles gods and can move planets but goku was able to make planets explode before he even was capable of super saiyan(well, vegeta was about to do that to earth when he was first introduced and goku returned the blast).

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, majin boo who was roughly on goku's level screamed at empty space and made a hole in it.... SS3 gotenks did basically the same thing. Goku should be able of the same thing. So..... goku only has to be a mean talker to space to get it to open up.

I don't really know.... On one hand superman battles gods and can move planets but goku was able to make planets explode before he even was capable of super saiyan(well, vegeta was about to do that to earth when he was first introduced and goku returned the blast).
Goku being able to destroy a planet (a feat not done by him nor Vegeta btw) doesn't help to compare strength. It's a tiny beam (compared to the planet), reaching the core and creating a chain reaction. It doesn't mean Goku can move nor obliterate a planet with his fists or create a giant kamehameha beam powerful enough in itself. Anyway, Superman is tougher than a planet. Smashed by the collision of 2 planets ? Totally fine. The equivalent of 15 supernovas in the face ? Still up. >.>

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
goku can fight anywhere....superman is only strong under the yellow sun

:o

Zinc

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
goku will go super saiyain 5 if he happens to be losing to superman :derp

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
goku can fight anywhere....superman is only strong under the yellow sun

:o
Unless the last movie told us otherwise, Goku can't fight in space (it's different from outter atmosphere).
And honestly...yellow stars are nearly everywhere. If Superman is in a cave, he can just get out anytime to recharge and it's not like he is instantly depleted when he is under a shadow...

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Unless the last movie told us otherwise, Goku can't fight in space (it's different from outter atmosphere).
And honestly...yellow stars are nearly everywhere. If Superman is in a cave, he can just get out anytime to recharge and it's not like he is instantly depleted when he is under a shadow...
well...our yellow sun is what gave him his powers.remember krypton had a red sun

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

but,i agree goku can not fight in space...