Gon Latest Technique | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Gon Latest Technique

Ecker

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gon said that he was able to kill because they new they were all "bad", remember when someone feared that he may be able to fight against a chimera too close of being a good human. Pitou was selfish, and that was what made he want so much to kill him. He cried before finally finish her, because of Killua, who wanted him to stop pushing himself. But he pushed anyway, that's why.

And I liked the technique, and think it was very well thinked, really. But he only mattured the body. And the hair is the only thing that has grown because the nails would be disgusting! lol

Still wanna see the aftereffects >_>

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I was just thinking.... gin is a hunter who searches for ruins and whatnot... He was also said to be the one who restored a number of ruins. What if his nen ability is meant to restore things to their former glory? I'd be interesting if gin at some point shows up and restores the potential gon lost while going through the worlds fastest puberty.

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Woah, not quite a bad theory.

Although being one of the top 5 guys ion the world, that means his technique should have a considerate destructive power.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
^Destructive power is not something which a nen user must have though. It is merely suppose to fit you. Take bisk, he nen has 0 destructive power and she is still quite a brutal fighter -perhaps it does have battle applications though.

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I know it's not needed, but making to the top 5 Hunters shouldn't be for "only one thing" users. Like Neon, for example. her technique is not only amazing, but useful and it's one of the most strange we've seen so far. Yet, her skills are only focused on that without any other skill. I doubt she will survive the top 500, actually.

The top 5 I imagine is able to balance their abilities enough to deal with different situations and possible obstacles, including some enemy.