Theory - Good Theory about What the One Piece IS! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Good Theory about What the One Piece IS!

Merlin918

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a theory about what the One Piece is. The Ancient Kingdom told everyone who got to Raftel that if they want the One Piece, they just have to turn around and use their series of Eternal Log Poses to go to the Rainbow Mist Island. Luffy has been to the Rainbow Mist Island in the anime, so it therefore surely exists. All you have to do to get a One Piece on the Rainbow Mist Island is step into the Rainbow Mist and tell it to be friendly. Then you start to float and go up into the next dimension, after which you land on a platform of cloudy stuff. Then you hear someone say "Which One Piece do you want?" "I want a One Piece" "Here is the One Piece." They then realized that the One Piece was some kind of map of the whole world saying "There are Ancient Kingdom people all over the world. Just work together with the Fishman Island residents, who have Poseidon, the Mariejois rebels, who can obtain Uranus, and the Mysterious Kingdom inhabitants, known as the inhabitants of Scientist Island, who have Pluton. Afterwards, DESTROY ALL ISLANDS WITH EVIL PEOPLE FOR FUN!" "What the fuck is this bullshit. The King of the World Government clearly wrote this." A spirit appeared."He controls the Rainbow Mist Island from a distance. We had to write that part. The only Evil people are the King of the World Government, who is immortal, and whoever wants to destroy a soul forever." "Go away." They then flew into the air and ascended into the afterlife. Afterwards, the cloudy platform opened up a hole in it so Luffy started to fall towards the ground, but Luffy landed on Zeus and survived."I could have just flown." "The Ancient Kingdom were good. They just thought you would destroy the world, so they only wanted your suboordinates to know where the Ancient Weapons were, Captain Luffy." "They were evil. WHY DID THEY EXECUTE ME WHEN I WAS JOYBOY?" "I'm not sure. You're just Joyboy's son who also called himself Joyboy, you're not Joyboy himself." "Joyboy's son was the one everyone called Joyboy. He also got executed, but his head wasn't cut off. Imu didn't get to kill him. He killed himself. I killed myself when I was Joyboy. I just jumped into the water." "How did we get back to the Rainbow Mist Island?" "We found the real One Piece on Raftel, and then we used it to destroy Reverse Mountain so Laboon could be happy. Laboon had stayed at a distance from the explosion. It wasn't an Evil explosion." "I am sad about the Piss Piece." Gol D Roger then said "That's what it should be called. How come you didn't resurrect Ace from the dead like Jesus Christ?" "Jesus Christ didn't resurrect Ace from the dead yet. That's not canon yet. I'm not either of them." Zoro then said "Mihawk wears a cross. Jesus Christ is not non-canon. He just had to wait for Dr Vegapunk to ask Akainu to let him out of his grave." "Okay." Robin then said something. "We never went back to the Rainbow Mist Island. I only read Sora:Adventurer of the Sea. I didn't read Sora:Conqueror of the Seas." "You didn't get replaced by Jewelrey Bonney," "Who is not Katarina Devon, whom we have already avoided a confrontation with zero times, and instead spared by sending out a Mini Merry to Blackbeard's ship once we found that he would arrive on Raftel with Luffy's future vision." "Let's just go back inside the ship." Usopp then spoke."Joyboy was a Fishman. His dad couldn't have been Jesus Christ." "Fishmen sometimes look human. There are blue fishmen and white fishmen." One of the Pacifistas whom they had recruited after his death commented as a spirit."There are also brown fishmen, like Joyboy." Luffy then said "I am NOT a fishman, and nobody is sure who Joyboy was, so I'm just going to assume that Joyboy was a human who lived among Fishmen. He was Sora the Super Warrior of the Sea or something like that." Robin then said "Sora, Warrior of the Sea, is a fascist manga about Luffy being turned into a Marine Admiral that starts executing people and destroying their souls " "For fun. However, I don't do that." Jinbei then said "Luffy, you are not God." "Okay. My grandpa's name is not Sora. However, he liked Sora:Warrior of the Sea. Sora hasn't killed anybody yet. The evil people in the world probably wanted" "Stop." Franky meanwhile said "I'm killing myself." Luffy then said "I haven't thought of how to resurrect Ace from the dead yet. If I don't, I won't truly be free." Franky then said "I see, so I get to survive. However, you probably thought I was just joking around. That means we all have to ignore your miraculous survival at Marineford. Did you go to Marineford? I'm killing myself, as you surely saved Ace and let him kill himself so that Blackbeard would not kill people." "I didn't tell you about Marineford and my time there." All Straw Hats then said "Franky's freedom to kill himself is a good freedom, as we all support freedom forever." Nami then said "Therefore, I will not let you kill yourself, as I am free to save you from death." Franky responded."Freedom is not real. We must become Heroes of Justice instead. I must kill myself before my whole body turns into biological matter." Usopp then said to Joyboy "Why did everybody jump off of the ship?" Momonusuke then said "We didn't have the Will to Live that was the Will of D. It was not the Will to Die. Luffy misinterpreted it." "I did not. I was only willing to die once EVERYTHING WAS WORTHLESS AND MEANINGLESS FOREVER!" Nami then said "This is an advanced visualization of yours. We haven't gotten to Raftel yet. Instead, we are imagining what we might do then." She then choked on water. Luffy then said "I'm not a Straw Hat Pirate, as I returned mine to you, Shanks, but you don't seem to have jumped off." "I used my Dupe Dupe Fruit." This ended the discussion. Luffy had been referring to his Hat. Additionally, Franky only killed himself because he had realized that they needed to use Pluton to kill innocent people to have a chance of winning against the World Government without being infinite ultimate winners.

Does my theory make sense for what the One Piece might be? The One Piece on Raftel's capabilities are ambiguous, so unless it's another Pluton, it has to have its own Magical way of destroying the Reverse Mountain. Does anyone want to speculate about what the One Piece might be?

Also, the evil spirit speaking as a map, who I do not self-identify as, was being a trickster. It thought that evil people only existed on islands if those islands only had evil people who wanted to destroy all souls, including themselves. Therefore, it was trying to trick somebody other than Luffy, and that person would then be unable to leave Heaven due to wanting to destroy people and not peacefully return to their home.

Last edited:

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have a theory about what the One Piece is. The Ancient Kingdom told everyone who got to Raftel that if they want the One Piece, they just have to turn around and use their series of Eternal Log Poses to go to the Rainbow Mist Island. Luffy has been to the Rainbow Mist Island in the anime, so it therefore surely exists. All you have to do to get a One Piece on the Rainbow Mist Island is step into the Rainbow Mist and tell it to be friendly. Then you start to float and go up into the next dimension, after which you land on a platform of cloudy stuff. Then you hear someone say "Which One Piece do you want?" "I want a One Piece" "Here is the One Piece." They then realized that the One Piece was some kind of map of the whole world saying "There are Ancient Kingdom people all over the world. Just work together with the Fishman Island residents, who have Poseidon, the Mariejois rebels, who can obtain Uranus, and the Mysterious Kingdom inhabitants, known as the inhabitants of Scientist Island, who have Pluton. Afterwards, DESTROY ALL ISLANDS WITH EVIL PEOPLE FOR FUN!" "What the fuck is this bullshit. The King of the World Government clearly wrote this." A spirit appeared."He controls the Rainbow Mist Island from a distance. We had to write that part. The only Evil people are the King of the World Government, who is immortal, and whoever wants to destroy a soul forever." "Go away." They then flew into the air and ascended into the afterlife. Afterwards, the cloudy platform opened up a hole in it so Luffy started to fall towards the ground, but Luffy landed on Zeus and survived."I could have just flown." "The Ancient Kingdom were good. They just thought you would destroy the world, so they only wanted your suboordinates to know where the Ancient Weapons were, Captain Luffy." "They were evil. WHY DID THEY EXECUTE ME WHEN I WAS JOYBOY?" "I'm not sure. You're just Joyboy's son who also called himself Joyboy, you're not Joyboy himself." "Joyboy's son was the one everyone called Joyboy. He also got executed, but his head wasn't cut off. Imu didn't get to kill him. He killed himself. I killed myself when I was Joyboy. I just jumped into the water." "How did we get back to the Rainbow Mist Island?" "We found the real One Piece on Raftel, and then we used it to destroy Reverse Mountain so Laboon could be happy. Laboon had stayed at a distance from the explosion. It wasn't an Evil explosion." "I am sad about the Piss Piece." Gol D Roger then said "That's what it should be called. How come you didn't resurrect Ace from the dead like Jesus Christ?" "Jesus Christ didn't resurrect Ace from the dead yet. That's not canon yet. I'm not either of them." Zoro then said "Mihawk wears a cross. Jesus Christ is not non-canon. He just had to wait for Dr Vegapunk to ask Akainu to let him out of his grave." "Okay." Robin then said something. "We never went back to the Rainbow Mist Island. I only read Sora:Adventurer of the Sea. I didn't read Sora:Conqueror of the Seas." "You didn't get replaced by Jewelrey Bonney," "Who is not Katarina Devon, whom we have already avoided a confrontation with zero times, and instead spared by sending out a Mini Merry to Blackbeard's ship once we found that he would arrive on Raftel with Luffy's future vision." "Let's just go back inside the ship." Usopp then spoke."Joyboy was a Fishman. His dad couldn't have been Jesus Christ." "Fishmen sometimes look human. There are blue fishmen and white fishmen." One of the Pacifistas whom they had recruited after his death commented as a spirit."There are also brown fishmen, like Joyboy." Luffy then said "I am NOT a fishman, and nobody is sure who Joyboy was, so I'm just going to assume that Joyboy was a human who lived among Fishmen. He was Sora the Super Warrior of the Sea or something like that." Robin then said "Sora, Warrior of the Sea, is a fascist manga about Luffy being turned into a Marine Admiral that starts executing people and destroying their souls " "For fun. However, I don't do that." Jinbei then said "Luffy, you are not God." "Okay. My grandpa's name is not Sora. However, he liked Sora:Warrior of the Sea. Sora hasn't killed anybody yet. The evil people in the world probably wanted" "Stop." Franky meanwhile said "I'm killing myself." Luffy then said "I haven't thought of how to resurrect Ace from the dead yet. If I don't, I won't truly be free." Franky then said "I see, so I get to survive. However, you probably thought I was just joking around. That means we all have to ignore your miraculous survival at Marineford. Did you go to Marineford? I'm killing myself, as you surely saved Ace and let him kill himself so that Blackbeard would not kill people." "I didn't tell you about Marineford and my time there." All Straw Hats then said "Franky's freedom to kill himself is a good freedom, as we all support freedom forever." Nami then said "Therefore, I will not let you kill yourself, as I am free to save you from death." Franky responded."Freedom is not real. We must become Heroes of Justice instead. I must kill myself before my whole body turns into biological matter." Usopp then said to Joyboy "Why did everybody jump off of the ship?" Momonusuke then said "We didn't have the Will to Live that was the Will of D. It was not the Will to Die. Luffy misinterpreted it." "I did not. I was only willing to die once EVERYTHING WAS WORTHLESS AND MEANINGLESS FOREVER!" Nami then said "This is an advanced visualization of yours. We haven't gotten to Raftel yet. Instead, we are imagining what we might do then." She then choked on water. Luffy then said "I'm not a Straw Hat Pirate, as I returned mine to you, Shanks, but you don't seem to have jumped off." "I used my Dupe Dupe Fruit." This ended the discussion. Luffy had been referring to his Hat. Additionally, Franky only killed himself because he had realized that they needed to use Pluton to kill innocent people to have a chance of winning against the World Government without being infinite ultimate winners.

Does my theory make sense for what the One Piece might be? The One Piece on Raftel's capabilities are ambiguous, so unless it's another Pluton, it has to have its own Magical way of destroying the Reverse Mountain. Does anyone want to speculate about what the One Piece might be?
It's probably a Log Pose that hasn't set yet. Will set when Luffy is there. Hence why Roger was "too early".

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's probably a Log Pose that hasn't set yet. Will set when Luffy is there. Hence why Roger was "too early".
Oh, so it's a Log Pose to the island past Reverse Mountain? That sounds good. However, there could always be a Second One Piece called Set of 65 Eternal Log Poses that show one how to get back to Rainbow Mist Island if one had already taken the central path to Raftel and thus taken the most risk. There would be a third and fourth one piece as well, along with 4 additional One Pieces so that each pathway through the Grand Line that is along the island electromagnetic chains could be traced back to Mariejois, but one would actually just follow the Eternal Log Pose directions to Rainbow Mist Island. Once you got near Rainbow Mist Island, you would already have gotten additional Eternal Log Poses from other pirates who were friendly, unless you had to steal from them, but Nami could do that by threatening to have Zeus destroy their ships by piercing their flags and then saying "Do you want Zeus to pierce your ship's keels as the friendly cloud he is, or do you want" "We want him to do nothing much as you get some Eternal Log Poses of Bullshit from us." That is all that I think will happen if the Straw Hats turn out to need to go to Rainbow Mist Island to obtain a second One Piece and get a Pluton or some other pirate weapons along with the advice of spirits from the Ancient Kingdom who used the Toki Toki no Mi's effects to be teleported to the future and not automatically ascend to Heaven.

They'd need that Log Pose which hasn't been set yet, because there's no other way to get a Log Pose to work on the island past Reverse Mountain unless you follow incorrect guidance from an Eternal Log Pose to it. Then, they'd have to trust that that Log Pose wouldn't guide them to a trap.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The real One Piece that could destroy Reverse Mountain could be an Omnipotence Weapon of a fake sort. All it would be is an instruction to tell the people inside Reverse Mountain as spirits to turn it into water with their Water Water Fruits. Then they would easily succeed without having to use 2 Pluton Blasts.

DocDoak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This isn't jumping to conclusions...it is teleporting to conclusions. I am not sure how you got all of this.

Multiple One Pieces? Water Water fruitS people? Toki Toki no Mi used to transport spirits into the future? Jesus Christ???

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This isn't jumping to conclusions...it is teleporting to conclusions. I am not sure how you got all of this.

Multiple One Pieces? Water Water fruitS people? Toki Toki no Mi used to transport spirits into the future? Jesus Christ???
The Eternal Log Poses would be a logical treasure. Water Water Fruits could only exist in multiple people if they were made as secondary Devil Fruits which could only be few in number. The Pacifistas might have had a way around that which I explained once, which was Kizaru putting light cores into their right hands under Dr Vegapunk's instruction which were one use each. The Ancient Kingdom did not use robots much. Instead, they used cyborgs. The spirits waiting in Reverse Mountain might have Water Fruit abilities, but they are waiting for Luffy to create their bodies with some method like the One Piece. The One Piece might be able to resurrect spirits. If it couldn't, the Ancient Kingdom would lose hope. They were brave to have faith in the Joy Boy's plan. The Toki Toki no Mi surely transported living people into the future. They then became spirits by transforming into spirits without committing suicide. Maybe it was miraculous. What do you think about that?

Additionally, somebody told me the One Piece had the power to resurrect the dead. That seems incorrect, for that is not within the Will of Dreamers.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

You know the wall of text wasn't written with ChatGPT because it can't make stuff like this

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You know the wall of text wasn't written with ChatGPT because it can't make stuff like this
I did make the post myself. I didn't ask an AI to do it.

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Human: looks like somthing a bot wrote
Bot: I'm not a bot 😋
You're worthless. If a bot could do that, it would be smarter than you. Also, you're a Satanist whose username is Fox666. Satanism is truly evil.

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You'd hate "Devil" fruits then.
Devil Fruits maybe could be Dream Fruits. They make people's dreams come true. They don't make them get possessed by vicious devils that make them kill each other and then themselves. After all, Devil Fruits as they're commonly known can be used for peaceful purposes. Katakuri's Devil Fruit can produce free food. A Water Water Fruit could make people in Alabasta have clean drinking water, and somebody on Youtube or somewhere else theorized that it already did. The Candy Candy Fruit produces free food and helps create buildings. The Heal Heal Fruit can restore buildings or, maybe if the user really believes it can, resurrect people who have been turned into corpse entities. If even that many Devil Fruits can be good, maybe they can be good Dream Fruits that fulfill people's dreams and then self-dispel when people who have them want to be able to have kids instead of give them a mixed Devil Fruit power that makes them die in the womb. In other words, they might let people fulfill their dreams and then be reincarnated into the next generation when people have those dreams again in a non-dreaming sense, as people don't have true dreams in the real world. There's also the Earth Earth Fruit, and the Levitate Levitate Fruit. Both of those Devil Fruits are necessary for islands to function, and they are definitely Devil Fruits, as their effects last permanently when awakened. Then the islands can float on the water without falling to the bottom of the sea. Therefore, devils are redeemable if they don't commit crimes of the same nature more than once. Reverse Mountain and the mass of land directly under Mariejois were surely mistakes by giant users of these Devil Fruits, but that doesn't mean they can't become good. The Rubber Rubber Fruit is a good God Fruit, as it let Luffy reincarnate the Nika Nika no Mi into him when he realized he was Joy Boy. Can you think of any Devil Fruits that are truly evil in all situations besides the Darkness Darkness Fruit, which seems designed to destroy Dream Fruit Souls by sucking them out of people's hearts and making them disappear into darkness? I feel like all of the Fruit Abilities were meant to be good. Do you know what else there is to know about Devil Fruits? There's a Mirror Mirror Fruit that's designed to either take over the planet with a possibly interstellar network of mirror portals or just devolve into a Mirror of Beauty Fruit if mis-used, as Devil Fruits seem to grow stronger or weaker as more users of them gain their powers and give them new abilities through their creativity. Brulee chose to make it an Evil Devil Fruit. However, most Devil Fruits aren't that powerful. Instead, they let people win one on one battles because they don't use their Conqueror's Haki. I feel like using a Devil Fruit in One Piece is worth the risk for pirates who want to be free and make everybody be free. However, Luffy's dream was not explained on panel. I think there was meant to be a nefarious twist. If Luffy simply told everybody his dream, and then achieved it, nobody would think it was wrong. However, it would end with Luffy either achieving his dream and it being deemed a bullshit retcon that did not allow his dream to be tested, or it would be deemed a bullshit test of knowledge that allowed Oda to retcon the original dream to something more reasonable after the initial dream proved to be inferior. Your initial claim was wrong. I think you are not going to respond again. However, I want to know what you think about Luffy's dream being kept a secret. Also, the Rubber Rubber Fruit was a Dream Fruit. That's why it didn't make him feel intense pain from every wound like Blackbeard's did. Therefore, Luffy's real name isn't Monkey Devil Luffy. It's Monkey of a bullshit first name Deva Luffy, but Luffy Deva Monkey is not an acceptable name. Therefore, his name is really just Luffy Man. Perhaps it's Luffy Luffy. However, if Imu-sama heard him say that name he would then say "Then I am also a Luffy. However, Luffy was just my brother. he died for me." Luffy would then say "I'm Luffy Shanks. I'm Luffy Shanker, and I'm" "Gonna" They then rushed at each other with their swords, which were not Zoro's. Luffy won. He had inherited Ryuma's abilities. Luffy was surely Joy Boy's name, or else Zou would simply have told Luffy that he is not Joy Boy. He probably forgot what Joy Boy looked like. Maybe he just recognized his hat? In that case, Luffy should not return his hat to Shanks. What do you think about that? Also, if Luffy returns his hat to Shanks, and then says he is the Joy Boy and wants to give him some Joy, Shanks might cut him in half for destroying all religion. I feel like that's how Shanks is, as if Shanks wasn't like that, he would simply tell him that he will always be a Good Pirate and his friend even when he's in need of saving, rather than a tester. Then he'd say 'It's a secret.'

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When someone refuses to add paragraphs into posts of that length, you know he must be trolling.
It was a character dialogue that could not be sectored into paragraphs without me interrupting their dialogue. Additionally, your opinion was not even worthless, it was just bullshit. I had the other post use paragraphs. Finally, the most recent post by me that was extensive had no paragraphs, but was a single series of continuous thoughts that was not too long for that, which means you just weren't having enough mental stamina to read all of that without finding it to not be sectored enough. The other responders in this thread aren't using paragraphs. They are responding with either worthless or uninteresting statements.

Last edited:

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
It was a character dialogue that could not be sectored into paragraphs without me interrupting their dialogue. Additionally, your opinion was not even worthless, it was just bullshit. I had the other post use paragraphs. Finally, the most recent post by me that was extensive had no paragraphs, but was a single series of continuous thoughts that was not too long for that, which means you just weren't having enough mental stamina to read all of that without finding it to not be sectored enough. The other responders in this thread aren't using paragraphs. They are responding with either worthless or uninteresting statements.
1. Take a breath.
2. Your theory is not good.
3. It is also hard to read.

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1. Take a breath.
2. Your theory is not good.
3. It is also hard to read.
You didn't explain why my theory did not seem good to you. It is easy to read. Just have more mental stamina, and you'll be able to read it. Maybe you have a hard time reading it because you disagree with its conclusions.

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
You didn't explain why my theory did not seem good to you. It is easy to read. Just have more mental stamina, and you'll be able to read it. Maybe you have a hard time reading it because you disagree with its conclusions.
No, I can somewhat agree with the gist of it... as far as defining what the One Piece might be, it is the story and entire presentation that is hard to digest, but here.. I gave it a go.

- How does the ancient Kingdom talk to everyone when they Reach Laughtale?
- So the new location is Rainbow Mist Island? Why?
- Interdimensional travel...why?
- Pluton is in Wano.
- Zeus is in Nami's staff.
- Luffy is Joyboy's Son? What?
- Joyboy and his son are killing themselves? Why?
- The Piss Piece?
- Dr. Vegapunk asked Akainu to let Ace out of the Grave?
- Why is Jesus Christ in the story now?
- Now Franky is killing hismelf...

Ok that is enough. This is not a Theory, it is an unhinged quasi-christian fanfiction. It doesn't make sense. You started with some vague idea of the One Piece being another pluton and went on a weird story telling tangent with dialogues that didn't make any sense.. You have to make so many assumptions to even make sense of this, then after making it make sense you have to consider if it is plausible.

I highly doubt interdimensional travel and talks of Jesus and Heaven would ever make it into this story. As long as One Piece is with many character stories, it is a rather simple story just told from a naive point of view. The most complex parts of One Piece are Devil Fruits, the World Government, Revolutionary Army, Cloning/Vegapunk in general, and the History. This all has a lot to do with the little information we get. After we get the information we see it is actually rather simple, it's the mystery that makes it "seem" complex.

The characters are also complex, that is most of the story telling, interactions with characters and how the stories intertwine. It's a long story of many stories, but individually they aren't a hard puzzle.

Us as fans generally reach further than what we get. But what we get is a solid piece that fits well into the story, bar the Renaming of Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi, hence why I mentioned Devil Fruits in the complex category.

The One Piece is probably a very simple object. Once this story is over and we have all the information, it will not be hard to sum up the story, again, it is the mystery that stumps us, not the complexity. Simple is generally the correct guess and there is TONNES of foreshadowing that throws us clues and off course.

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No, I can somewhat agree with the gist of it... as far as defining what the One Piece might be, it is the story and entire presentation that is hard to digest, but here.. I gave it a go.

- How does the ancient Kingdom talk to everyone when they Reach Laughtale?
- So the new location is Rainbow Mist Island? Why?
- Interdimensional travel...why?
- Pluton is in Wano.
- Zeus is in Nami's staff.
- Luffy is Joyboy's Son? What?
- Joyboy and his son are killing themselves? Why?
- The Piss Piece?
- Dr. Vegapunk asked Akainu to let Ace out of the Grave?
- Why is Jesus Christ in the story now?
- Now Franky is killing hismelf...

Ok that is enough. This is not a Theory, it is an unhinged quasi-christian fanfiction. It doesn't make sense. You started with some vague idea of the One Piece being another pluton and went on a weird story telling tangent with dialogues that didn't make any sense.. You have to make so many assumptions to even make sense of this, then after making it make sense you have to consider if it is plausible.

I highly doubt interdimensional travel and talks of Jesus and Heaven would ever make it into this story. As long as One Piece is with many character stories, it is a rather simple story just told from a naive point of view. The most complex parts of One Piece are Devil Fruits, the World Government, Revolutionary Army, Cloning/Vegapunk in general, and the History. This all has a lot to do with the little information we get. After we get the information we see it is actually rather simple, it's the mystery that makes it "seem" complex.

The characters are also complex, that is most of the story telling, interactions with characters and how the stories intertwine. It's a long story of many stories, but individually they aren't a hard puzzle.

Us as fans generally reach further than what we get. But what we get is a solid piece that fits well into the story, bar the Renaming of Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi, hence why I mentioned Devil Fruits in the complex category.

The One Piece is probably a very simple object. Once this story is over and we have all the information, it will not be hard to sum up the story, again, it is the mystery that stumps us, not the complexity. Simple is generally the correct guess and there is TONNES of foreshadowing that throws us clues and off course.
How come Jesus Christ and Joyboy start with the same letter? That is a one in 52 chance of having happened. It is intentional by destiny. Therefore, they have a connection. Do you think Joyboy is just the Indonesian King Joyoboy reincarnated as Joyboy in the Ancient Kingdom? You probably think he's inspired by him. However, it could be interversal reincarnation. Do you think any of that make sense to you?

Is the Super Super Randomness Force causing Joyboy and Jesus to have no connection? It would make sense if one was a reincarnation of the other, going forwards in time. I'm not positing this theory as one complete and scientific theory. You seem to have misinterpreted it. It's a theory in an informal sense, as I did not officially designate it a scientific theory verified by both the scientific method and scientific peer review. However, if I thought it was a good enough theory on its own and had no need to be mentioned to anybody to be made a canon outcome that verifies what Oda was already thinking to a limited extent if he thought about spiritual synchronicities enough to make these connections in some sense, then it makes sense that I wouldn't have posted it here. In other words, I wanted people to respond and agree with me. However, arguing with people is also satisfactory to me for now, but if not even one person agrees, I am going to assume that reality is illogical, as the internet is meant to have 100s of Posters and Commenters on any individual thread due to the vast internet interest in One Piece and other Mangas, Animes, Cartoons, and so on. Reality is being illogical right now. The official number of readers of One Piece is probably a misleading number. I do not feel like correcting you on every point you made at the present moment, as that means I would assume even one of the points being correct would prove me incorrect to some level. Do you think it's just a randomness based synchronicity that Jesus and Joyboy sound like the same letter-based name? Also, what was Joyboy's real name? Maybe it was Luffy, as I supposed it could be? That way, people would not recognize him as a false Joyboy. They could think he is a Light of the World of sorts. However, that would be good in character. After all, if Luffy explained his adventures and heroism based goals to the public, the Marines might refuse to kill him. Then he wouldn't have to win vicious battles to the death to survive and protect his friends along with their loved ones. What do you think about what I said in this post?

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
How come Jesus Christ and Joyboy start with the same letter? That is a one in 52 chance of having happened. It is intentional by destiny. Therefore, they have a connection. Do you think Joyboy is just the Indonesian King Joyoboy reincarnated as Joyboy in the Ancient Kingdom? You probably think he's inspired by him. However, it could be interversal reincarnation. Do you think any of that make sense to you?

Is the Super Super Randomness Force causing Joyboy and Jesus to have no connection? It would make sense if one was a reincarnation of the other, going forwards in time. I'm not positing this theory as one complete and scientific theory. You seem to have misinterpreted it. It's a theory in an informal sense, as I did not officially designate it a scientific theory verified by both the scientific method and scientific peer review. However, if I thought it was a good enough theory on its own and had no need to be mentioned to anybody to be made a canon outcome that verifies what Oda was already thinking to a limited extent if he thought about spiritual synchronicities enough to make these connections in some sense, then it makes sense that I wouldn't have posted it here. In other words, I wanted people to respond and agree with me. However, arguing with people is also satisfactory to me for now, but if not even one person agrees, I am going to assume that reality is illogical, as the internet is meant to have 100s of Posters and Commenters on any individual thread due to the vast internet interest in One Piece and other Mangas, Animes, Cartoons, and so on. Reality is being illogical right now. The official number of readers of One Piece is probably a misleading number. I do not feel like correcting you on every point you made at the present moment, as that means I would assume even one of the points being correct would prove me incorrect to some level. Do you think it's just a randomness based synchronicity that Jesus and Joyboy sound like the same letter-based name? Also, what was Joyboy's real name? Maybe it was Luffy, as I supposed it could be? That way, people would not recognize him as a false Joyboy. They could think he is a Light of the World of sorts. However, that would be good in character. After all, if Luffy explained his adventures and heroism based goals to the public, the Marines might refuse to kill him. Then he wouldn't have to win vicious battles to the death to survive and protect his friends along with their loved ones. What do you think about what I said in this post?
Honestly, I think your line of thinking is too embedded in religion and symbolism. Again, I think the truth is more simple than what you, and most of the One Piece theories are online. I do not think that there are any ties to Joyboy and Jesus. Do you think that their is a tie to Lucifer and Luffy? They both start with L! It is ridiculous. I don't think synchronicity plays a part in this at all. Sure Oda brought inspiration from various Gods and other mythical deities and concepts. But nothing from Christiantiy.

He made up a god for Luffy. Buddha exists in the form of a Zoan. Any more God stuff in here would sully the story, as it does with a lot of manga that isn't religious material. I think the best line of thinking is to keep it within the bounds of the One Piece universe and leave out the religious connections all together.

And that's as far as I'll talk on this. It doesn't connect up naturally, too many reaches and assumptions to fit. Peace.

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly, I think your line of thinking is too embedded in religion and symbolism. Again, I think the truth is more simple than what you, and most of the One Piece theories are online. I do not think that there are any ties to Joyboy and Jesus. Do you think that their is a tie to Lucifer and Luffy? They both start with L! It is ridiculous. I don't think synchronicity plays a part in this at all. Sure Oda brought inspiration from various Gods and other mythical deities and concepts. But nothing from Christiantiy.

He made up a god for Luffy. Buddha exists in the form of a Zoan. Any more God stuff in here would sully the story, as it does with a lot of manga that isn't religious material. I think the best line of thinking is to keep it within the bounds of the One Piece universe and leave out the religious connections all together.

And that's as far as I'll talk on this. It doesn't connect up naturally, too many reaches and assumptions to fit. Peace.
One official connection between Luffy and Lucifer is that Luffy once called himself Lucy in the Dressrossa Tournament. Also, Lucifer is from the book called Paradise Lost. However, is Lucifer a D? Luffy's middle initial is D. I personally thought the D clan had the Will of Death recently, which was to improve life, but maybe their will was the will of Dreamers. In that case, Luffy's identity would be contradictory. Is it supposed to be ambiguous whether or not Luffy is good or evil by the end of the manga known as One Piece or a sequel manga known as Romance Dawn? He could also call it Two Piece if he's feeling uncreative. I think Luffy having some sort of intended name similarity to Lucifer would make sense. However, the same applies to the Will of D being the Will of Destiny for the perspective of some Ds. What if Luffy's name is connected to Laughy the Giant from Norse mythology? Additionally, that would mean I predicted that Luffy is going to turn into a giant. Do you know what that means? I might've made Luffy WIN in the first place! However, the critical discovery was that. Eiichiro Oda might have decided not to make Luffy turn giant originally because not even one person had believed it was possible. Then I think he changed his mind when he saw that I had theorized it on this forum. So, what do you think of my so-called unhinged theory and my realistic agreement with you that Luffy does have a name similarity to Lucifer? Luffy is supposed to become a super hero like Sun Wukong, a savior of sorts, or perhaps an evil monster depending on what moral choices he makes. That's why One Piece is supposed to be an exciting story, as not everyone knows how it will end. However, there is another option. He could always change his name to Loser if he gets killed before he gets what he wants.

Australopithecus

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
One official connection between Luffy and Lucifer is that Luffy once called himself Lucy in the Dressrossa Tournament.
Lucy is the name given to the first female bipedal "southern ape" (our ancestor). It doesn't necessarily have to have that meaning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, the evil spirit speaking as a map, who I do not self-identify as, was being a trickster. It thought that evil people only existed on islands if those islands only had evil people who wanted to destroy all souls, including themselves. Therefore, it was trying to trick somebody other than Luffy, and that person would then be unable to leave Heaven due to wanting to destroy people and not peacefully return to their home.
You should have organized your text into paragraphs. It would have been better that way. I am just suggesting. I ain't attacking you or anything. Peace
--- Double Post Merged, ---

One official connection between Luffy and Lucifer is that Luffy once called himself Lucy in the Dressrossa Tournament.
The term "Lucifer" originates from Latin and translates to "light-bringer" or "bearer of light". Therefore, it may be right what you said.

Historically, it was a name used to refer to the morning star (Venus), which appears in the sky just before dawn, bringing light to the day. After some thought given to what you said, you could be right on track as Luffy is seen as a bringer of light, and the morning star parallels the dawn of the world and the whole Sun God Nika thing.