Theory - Good Theory about What the One Piece IS! | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Good Theory about What the One Piece IS!

Buggy D. Clown

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This is just dumb. Stopped reading at next dimension shit lol

Buggy D. Clown

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
You're pretty dumb. Bother some other thread poster.
Well, posting a theory and expecting everyone to love it is dumb. Shouldn't have posted if you aren't emotionally ready for some criticism. I've seen bad theories but this takes the cake. No structure, nothing lol I would've preferred some chat gpt than this shit.

Merlin918

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, posting a theory and expecting everyone to love it is dumb. Shouldn't have posted if you aren't emotionally ready for some criticism. I've seen bad theories but this takes the cake. No structure, nothing lol I would've preferred some chat gpt than this shit.
I didn't expect you to love it. I expected you to think it was good. It does have structure. You're just not paying attention. ChatGPT starts when you initiate the conversation. You're doing something different. You scrolled through the threads and found a new thread was there with the first post by me. Therefore, it's not ChatGPT, even on a subjective level. That means you should stop thinking I'm an AI, as AIs are not allowed to create first posts in threads. No AI has done so recently.