Conditional - Gray vs Erza | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

How well does Gray perform vs Erza?

• Gray extreme diff

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Erza extreme diff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray high diff

• Erza high diff

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Gray mid diff

• Erza mid diff

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Gray low diff

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Erza low diff

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Tie

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Erza was matching Kyria without any armor and using 1-2 regular swords then Kyria had to resort to hax. In the rematch Kyria broke Benizakura but Erza beat her with flame empress armor and her belserion sword. Gray went all out with 2/4 of his DeS spells and lost to Skullion who is stronger than Kyria and Madmole, and Gray is still without a win while Erza and Natsu got their revenge within 1-2 chapters of 'losing'. And since when do future powerups/performances dictate current standings?
Feats and hype currently have Erza and Skullion comfortably above Gray, and Madmole and Kyria significantly below Erza so...on the topic of this thread Erza can logically, possibly low diff Gray since Skullion did it and Gray struggled with a beat up Mirajane off panel. Not my fault Mashima didn't make Gray Laxus leveled after the final arc, like everyone wanted lol.
So? Skullion did the same thing. I also wouldn't put either of the DeS moves Gray used above Benizakura. Round 2 Erza pulled out a new move, beat Kyria with it. Natsu did the same to Madmole. Gray will probably do the same thing in his second round.

As for future dictating blah, blah, blah. It doesn't dictate anything, I'm just telling you not to get your hopes up, Gray is fighting Skullion again and he almost certainly isn't getting low diffed. As for everyone wanting Gray to be Laxus tier, lmao, who? Laxus is significantly more popular than Gray, as is Erza. And Mira? No idea what she has to do with any of this but Mashima didn't make her Laxus tier after the final arc either lol.

AmitDS

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
So? Skullion did the same thing. I also wouldn't put either of the DeS moves Gray used above Benizakura. Round 2 Erza pulled out a new move, beat Kyria with it. Natsu did the same to Madmole. Gray will probably do the same thing in his second round.
Yeah in the future. Not now. So it's irrelevant to the current match-up.

As for future dictating blah, blah, blah. It doesn't dictate anything, I'm just telling you not to get your hopes up, Gray is fighting Skullion again and he almost certainly isn't getting low diffed. As for everyone wanting Gray to be Laxus tier, lmao, who? Laxus is significantly more popular than Gray, as is Erza. And Mira? No idea what she has to do with any of this but Mashima didn't make her Laxus tier after the final arc either lol.
Get my hopes up for what exactly? I would hope he eventually beats Skullion. 😂 Do you actually believe that some of us think he'll never beat him? Wow.

Well I already explained what Mira had to do with this i.e I used her and Skullion to gauge Gray's current power level compared to Erza for whom I used Laxus.

And who said anything about Mira being Laxus tier, though? I just pointed out the fact that you guys thought Gray was stronger than he was in the final arc that's why it's so jarring rn for you all to see Gildarts, Laxus, Jellal, Erza and EVEN Mira ALL being shown stronger by a lot.

And... I mean she's closer to Laxus than Gray. That's for damned sure 🤣

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah in the future. Not now. So it's irrelevant to the current match-up.

Get my hopes up for what exactly? I would hope he eventually beats Skullion. 😂 Do you actually believe that some of us think he'll never beat him? Wow.

Well I already explained what Mira had to do with this i.e I used her and Skullion to gauge Gray's current power level compared to Erza for whom I used Laxus.

And who said anything about Mira being Laxus tier, though? I just pointed out the fact that you guys thought Gray was stronger than he was in the final arc that's why it's so jarring rn for you all to see Gildarts, Laxus, Jellal, Erza and EVEN Mira ALL being shown stronger by a lot.
It's perfectly relevant. I'm making a prediction. Is that against the rules?

No, I think you know Gray will win, I simply think that you hope he doesn't.

And that's the reason why I think you hope he doesn't.

Who said anything about thinking Gray was going to be Laxus tier at the end of the story lol? Hate to break it to you, but even at the height of Gray's hype when he was fighting END, I was still shitting on him. I've always maintained Laxus was stronger. I cut him much more slack now that I did back then.

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
It's perfectly relevant. I'm making a prediction. Is that against the rules?
Well as far as I know the rest of us were talking about current Gray and Erza.

No, I think you know Gray will win, I simply think that you hope he doesn't

And that's the reason why I think you hope he doesn't.
So I'm crazy enough to read FT for years and hope that one of the mains don't defeat an enemy who beat them like 70 chapters earlier?

Because I don't want him to move from being comparable to heavily injured Mira to =/> than her weakest form?

Someone says he's weaker than BSS Mira & Skullion who low diffed him, so Erza can surely low diff him in an Erza vs Gray thread and somehow everyone's upset.

LOL people have been hoping and claiming that he surpassed Laxus, Erza, Jellal and /or even Mira for years and guess what, it still hasn't happened. The original series is done and he still is weaker than them. I'm sitting pretty and likely always will.

Who said anything about thinking Gray was going to be Laxus tier at the end of the story lol? Hate to break it to you, but even at the height of Gray's hype when he was fighting END, I was still shitting on him. I've always maintained Laxus was stronger. I cut him much more slack now that I did back then.
Well I wasn't directly referring to you so idc, really. Just pointing out how expectations for him have been crushed and now people can't accept what's in front of their eyes. And well the fact that earlier in this thread people thought he'd beat Erza does imply that people thought he was Laxus tier at the end of the original series so...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This dude is so annoying lmao. Has to make everything about Mira. :facepalm
Wouldn't have to if you all didn't get butthurt and respond when she's originally mentioned briefly with other characters. 😉

I mentioned her, Skullion, Gajeel, Gray, Erza and Laxus to show how Erza beats Gray and of course it became about Mira not really drawing with Skullion and Gray holding back and all the coping from last year you guys can't stop.

So blame yourselves because ironically enough she's mentioned so much not because of me.

Last edited:

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well as far as I know the rest of us were talking about current Gray and Erza.

So I'm crazy enough to read FT for years and hope that one of the mains don't defeat an enemy who beat them like 70 chapters earlier?

Because I don't want him to move from being comparable to heavily injured Mira to =/> than her weakest form?

Someone says he's weaker than BSS Mira & Skullion who low diffed him, so Erza can surely low diff him in an Erza vs Gray thread and somehow everyone's upset.

LOL people have been hoping and claiming that he surpassed Laxus, Erza, Jellal and /or even Mira for years and guess what, it still hasn't happened. The original series is done and he still is weaker than them. I'm sitting pretty and likely always will.

Well I wasn't directly referring to you so idc, really. Just pointing out how expectations for him have been crushed and now people can't accept what's in front of their eyes. And well the fact that earlier in this thread people thought he'd beat Erza does imply that people thought he was Laxus tier at the end of the original series so...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wouldn't have to if you all didn't get butthurt and respond when she's originally mentioned briefly with other characters. 😉

I mentioned her, Skullion, Gajeel, Gray, Erza and Laxus to show how Erza beats Gray and of course it became about Mira not really drawing with Skullion and Gray holding back and all the coping from last year you guys can't stop.

So blame yourselves because ironically enough she's mentioned so much not because of me.
I am too. At least current in terms of manga time, not real world time.

Yes, exactly.

Nah, you were just referring to "everyone" while replying to me lmao.

People simply didn't think Erza was Laxus tier either back then.

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I am too. At least current in terms of manga time, not real world time.
In manga time he hasn't beaten Skullion thus far so...

Yes, exactly.
I love how stating the fact that Mira was stronger so Erza for sure wins, somehow led to that conclusion. Mentioning Mira really bothers guys on here, it seems.

Nah, you were just referring to "everyone" while replying to me lmao.
Well if it falls in your garden, plant it and watch it grow.
Well then let me be clear. 'Everyone' & 'you guys' - those upset about me mentioning Mirajane along with Skullion and Laxus here and trying to convince everyone that she was not shown stronger than Gray in 100 years quest because they can't admit they scaled him wrong.

I'm still trying to figure out what is the issue with what I originally said. Gray is weaker than BSS Mira and Skullion and thus Erza so Erza does at least as good as Skullion vs him. What's the issue?

People simply didn't think Erza was Laxus tier either back then.
Well they were clearly wrong about Gray being on either one's level. That's for sure. lol

Yawn*

Call me when Gray finally surpasses Laxus, Erza, Jellal and yes, even Mira.

On topic: Erza low diffs as people like Skullion and Mira could and Erza is hardly their inferior as she tied with Laxus.

And I'll bring up Mira just like I bring up Laxus, Skullion etc. when it comes to powerscaling for Gray and Erza.

Last edited:

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
In manga time he hasn't beaten Skullion thus far so...

I love how stating the fact that Mira was stronger so Erza for sure wins, somehow led to that conclusion. Mentioning Mira really bothers guys on here, it seems.

Well if it falls in your garden, plant it and watch it grow.
Well then let me be clear. 'Everyone' & 'you guys' - those upset about me mentioning Mirajane along with Skullion and Laxus here and trying to convince everyone that she was not shown stronger than Gray in 100 years quest because they can't admit they scaled him wrong.

I'm still trying to figure out what is the issue with what I originally said. Gray is weaker than BSS Mira and Skullion and thus Erza so Erza does at least as good as Skullion vs him. What's the issue?

Well they were clearly wrong about Gray being on either one's level. That's for sure. lol

Yawn*

Call me when Gray finally surpasses Laxus, Erza, Jellal and yes, even Mira.

On topic: Erza low diffs as people like Skullion and Mira could and Erza is hardly their inferior as she tied with Laxus.

And I'll bring up Mira just like I bring up Laxus, Skullion etc. when it comes to powerscaling for Gray and Erza.
Yes, I know. I simply think that when he does beat Skullion he'll be more or less as powerful as he is now. Like Erza he'll just come up with a way to get around his hax.

Heh, yeah, "somehow".

Not at all what you said. You said "everyone and you guys" were pissed that Gray wasn't Laxus tier EoS.
Issue? What issue? All I said is that Gray is probably going to beat Skullion in his rematch, as you yourself admitted.

Why would I do that? I don't want nor expect Gray to surpass or even equal any of them. Not counting Mira of course, she's not on their level.

On topic, Erza high diffs Gray, because as we both admitted, Skullion is probably going to lose to him.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Funny because Seven777 always relies on current and physcial feats, not on assumption or future feats. I see it everywhere, People are willing and ready to give up on their codes or principles to win a useless debate in a manga that has it's power ranking on a flip flop :lmao

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Yes, I know. I simply think that when he does beat Skullion he'll be more or less as powerful as he is now. Like Erza he'll just come up with a way to get around his hax.

Heh, yeah, "somehow".

Not at all what you said. You said "everyone and you guys" were pissed that Gray wasn't Laxus tier EoS.
Issue? What issue? All I said is that Gray is probably going to beat Skullion in his rematch, as you yourself admitted.

Why would I do that? I don't want nor expect Gray to surpass or even equal any of them. Not counting Mira of course, she's not on their level.

On topic, Erza high diffs Gray, because as we both admitted, Skullion is probably going to lose to him.
Lol well anyway... even if Erza>Mira, the gap between Gray and her is so vast, Mira can fit snug right in there. And besides that, Gray hasn't beaten Skullion yet, so when he beats him then we'll revisit that discussion. As of now though, Skullion and Erza low-diff (and Mira too lol).

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Funny because Seven777 always relies on current and physcial feats, not on assumption or future feats. I see it everywhere, People are willing and ready to give up on their codes or principles to win a useless debate in a manga that has it's power ranking on a flip flop :lmao
Firstly, sure, and I also rely on assumptions with frequency as well as portrayal. For example, it's purely speculation that Natsu could defeat Hakune despite getting oneshot, I still assume that he can.

Secondly, codes and principles? Lmao, what do you think this is? Like I said earlier, I'm making a prediction, is that not allowed? By my "rules and codes" or whatever, it is.

Thirdly, all debate about manga is useless and there's pretty much never a winner.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Firstly, sure, and I also rely on assumptions with frequency as well as portrayal. For example, it's purely speculation that Natsu could defeat Hakune despite getting oneshot, I still assume that he can.

Secondly, codes and principles? Lmao, what do you think this is? Like I said earlier, I'm making a prediction, is that not allowed? By my "rules and codes" or whatever, it is.

Thirdly, all debate about manga is useless and there's pretty much never a winner.
one moment you stick to current feats, the other time, you stick to assumption. I see that you stick to anything that makes you feel like wining an argument. You have no consistency in debating as i have seen.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
one moment you stick to current feats, the other time, you stick to assumption. I see that you stick to anything that makes you feel like wining an argument. You have no consistency in debating as i have seen.

Why wouldn't I? I'm making a prediction. I literally say in my posts that the future feats don't dictate anything and that I'm just making a prediction. My consistency is fine, not that I subscribe to whatever arbitrary rules you have for me anyway.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Gray stomps

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Erza mid high/high low diff gray isn’t a scrub he will give erza a run of her money