Group - Group A Battle Royale | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group A Battle Royale

Which 4 Characters advance to the next round?

• Elfman Strauss

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Gildarts Clive

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • Jacob Lessio

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 49 89.1%
  • Sting Eucliffe

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Warrod Sequen

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Wendy Marvell

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Wolfheim

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
They both lost against God Serena though and don't forget that Jacob was going to step in when Serena was apparently defeated. Something he wouldn't have done if he didn't have confidence he could best them despite seeing how they beat God Serena
As Vici stated, Jacob tends to have an arrogant personality. I honestly think Warrod has better feats than Jacob. Despite the comedy, he couldn't kill anybody let alone inflict damage on anyone. His physical attacks were straight up blocked or melted and his "Transport" has no feats of actually being able to do something. I guess it depends on your perception but the difference between God Serena and Jacob is really large. I would easily rate God Serena as Rank #3 among the Spriggan 12 (After August and Eileen) while Jacob would be in last place for me. Also, I think Warrod is really being underestimated here. His feats alone are impressive. Not only do Warrod's trees travel at great speed in an instant (As seen in the Sun Village Arc), but when he gets serious, he can trap you the the point where escaping from his magic is very difficult.

Also, I read the limitations on the characters like Jacob and I find him to be quite underwhelming. Just to clarify, when we say Jacob can temporarily teleport someone to another dimension, how long are we talking like? Wouldn't it be based on MP? Plus, what method of killing would we assume he has? For example, if he just uses plain physical attacks against his opponents, then he is useless because even Base Natsu survived that with minimal damage. However, if we assume the victims start to disappear, an unusual force is acting upon them, or stronger creatures inside the dimension will kill them, then Jacob has a chance. Anyways, I'm not quite satisfied with Jacob's questionable feats (Amost None), so Warrod replaces him. I rely more on feats than anything else which I believe that one panel of Warrod surpasses all of Jacob feats. Because Happy was quick enough to stop Jacob from using his "Transport", I believe Warrod can defeat the weakest Spriggan if he goes all out by entwining Jacob's hands together to prevent him from using such an attack.

As for Wolfheim, I think it is very likely that he can beat Jacob, with even less difficulty than Warrod of course. The reason why the Gods of Ishgar couldn't display their true powers was because they were up against one of the toughest Spriggans. All Jacob really has is MP which is not useful if your other stats are quite low.

Note that Stealth is useless if your Attack Power is weak (Natsu, Lucy, Mavis, and 113 FT Members Survived).

Last edited:

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I don't think Warrod > Jacob. Even though Warrod's magic is really powerful, he won't have a chance to defeat Jacob with it. Jacob will just throw invisible knives at him and he's done. Warrod doesn't have a spell that could counter Jacob's magic. In this battle, I think only Jellal and Sting could undo his camouflage thanks to light spells. But then he still has Transport.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
How can Wendy be above Sting (who also has DF), Jellal who literally one shotted a spriggan when he got pissed and Jacob who was able to hold his own against Natsu and then leave him clueless while using his Stealth? Same for Warrod. Let's not forget this is a battle royale. Jacob would have a field day using stealth to phase in and out between the opponents and they'll have a hard time tracking him. Plus these characters are fighting to win so there's no holding back.

Sting with DF isn't a spectacle. Idk if it has to do with being a third generation dragon slayer, but DF Sting and DF Rogue together (with a unison raid) lost against base GMG Natsu. So, no, I'm sorry he is relatively low on my list above Elfman.

On the other hand, DF Wendy was able to take care of Ezel herself. Her DF + Secret Art Spells should be able to take Sting down.

Even though I ranked Jellal 5th and Jacob 6th, I had to admit it was a pretty close call, but in the end, looking at the whole series, I don't see anything impressive of Jellal or Jacob for them to move on to the next stage.

Jellal has mostly fought enemies that were pre-timeskip based. So even somebody like DF Wendy or Warrod would have been able to defeat pre-timeskip characters.

Even though Warrod says he is not a strong combatant, he is a GOI, a high ranked wizard saint, and even after judging from his performance in FTZ, I say he has enough to move on to the next stage, or at least defeat pre-timeskip characters.

Jellal vs. Neinhart is also a difficult feat to use. Jellal has never taken a hit from Neinhart (with the exception of the blast, but look at how easily Jellal was defeated. Imo, Jellal showed low durability there), Jellal only attacked Neinhart which means nothing if your enemy isn't hitting you back.

Jacob would probably earn an assist in killing but not kill. His durability is relatively low in my opinion and his intelligence is far too low that I would consider Warrod's intelligence to overall trump Jacob and hand over the victory to Warrod.

Warrod may not be excellent in combat, be he has shown that his magical energy output is high. Warrod summoning large trees and moving them over large areas of vast lands at high speeds is impressive.

Wendy is a Sky DS, so she can eat the air to a certain extent to replenish her strength, energy, and heal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How could Wendy, Wolfheim and Warrod be stronger than Jellal? These three were pretty much owned by a Spriggan while Jellal defeated one. I agree with you that Wendy is above Sting, though.

Well, as I said to Holt, Jellal's durability feats are pretty poor. He has only taken damage from pre-timeskip opponents with the exception of Neinhart.

But as I said to Holt, Jellal didn't tank any damage from Neinhart with the exception of that blasts that he took for Kagura. But look at what that did to him.... He would have died if it weren't for Kagura.

Other than that, it was a one sided fight as Jellal was attacking Neinhart while Neinhart didn't fight back, he only summoned memories to play with Jellal's mind. If he had done a series of blasts (the same one he shot at Kagura) at Jellal, who knows, Jellal may have died.

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Sorry guys but Wendy is too overrated. Somone said she is a springan tier if she can't in dragon force scratch Dimara (in god mode). As for Dragon Slayers she is the weekest but she is good support. Sting is stronger than her.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dimaria >>>>> Jacob

Spriggan tier means nothing. Each Spriggan has a large power gap.

Take for example:

Ajeel -----> Dimaria -----> God Serena -----> Eileen -------> August

See the difference? Dimaria was actually one of the stronger opponents, but she was slayed by a god slayer. Plus, for a support mage like Wendy, she did well.

So I don't see how Spriggan tier can be used as a feat. DF Sting along with DF Rogue (with unison raid) couldn't defeat base GMG Natsu. So I don't see any comparison there.

I beg to differ, DF Wendy >>> Anything that Sting can dish out. It's Sting who is overrated.

Plus Wendy can eat air, a perk of her Sky DSM. I don't know what Sting can eat...

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Honestly I think Wendy and even Jacob are being 'hyped' up a bit too much. Wendy is one of, if not, the weakest Dragon Slayer imo, and I doubt she could beat the other Dragon Slayer in the group, Sting. As for Sting, I think that with his White Magic which is linked in to light, could actually render Jacob's Stealth useless, leaving Jacob like a fish out of water, ready to take out. He's one of the weakest in the group in terms of durability, and to stand up to the other mages in this group, not only do you need power (something Jacob also lacks) but endurance and durability when you've got people like Jellal in the fight who could hang you out to dry with just a couple of his spells like Grand Chariot.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly I think Wendy and even Jacob are being 'hyped' up a bit too much. Wendy is one of, if not, the weakest Dragon Slayer imo, and I doubt she could beat the other Dragon Slayer in the group, Sting. As for Sting, I think that with his White Magic which is linked in to light, could actually render Jacob's Stealth useless, leaving Jacob like a fish out of water, ready to take out. He's one of the weakest in the group in terms of durability, and to stand up to the other mages in this group, not only do you need power (something Jacob also lacks) but endurance and durability when you've got people like Jellal in the fight who could hang you out to dry with just a couple of his spells like Grand Chariot.

Jacob was taken out by Fire Dragon King Mode which would put him above majority of the characters in the list when it comes to durability.

Also if we are talking about a battle Royal Jacob stands the best chance as he could simply teleport the rest to his own dimension in which none of the mages listed has a counter for. The only spell I see taking out Jacob is ema which takes time to cast so does Grand chariot.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Wendy showed me way more impressive feats in her DF than Sting did. Even though I didn't vote for Wendy (I think she'll end up in 6th place), I don't think she's the weakest Dragon Slayer.

Jacob's Stealth could probably be countered by Sting's magic, but Leo's Regulus Magic didn't permanently disable his magic. And if Sting keep spamming his attacks, he could use Transport to send him away.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I would go for the ones who are basicaly portrayed as the stronger ones... Jacob, jellal, warrod and wolfheim. I don't vote for gildarts because we haven't seen him recently and the level he has shown before is straight up fodder for your average springan. Jacob is an actual springan so he obviously passes. Jellal bested a springan for the most part so he gets a pass. Warrod and wolfheim have been said to straight up be immensely superior to the level gildarts has shown so far.

Elfman, sting and wendy are pretty powerful but not springan powerful as fa as I can tell. Sting and sabertooth lost against someone so I wouldn't think they are in the same league as FT in general. Of course, it is possible there was some circumstantial development which lead to their defeat rather than a straight difference in power... Wendy with dragon force could be a force to fear but she is clearly not springan tier.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
The easy three (Gild, Jacob, and Jellal) are obvious. I'd give it Wendy the fourth spot because she was able to at least scratch Dimaria in base when the combined efforts of Wolfenheim, Warrod, and Jura couldn't. Wendy at this point is stronger then Sting given that she able to one shot 9D tier while beat up.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
The easy three (Gild, Jacob, and Jellal) are obvious. I'd give it Wendy the fourth spot because she was able to at least scratch Dimaria in base when the combined efforts of Wolfenheim, Warrod, and Jura couldn't. Wendy at this point is stronger then Sting given that she able to one shot 9D tier while beat up.
The Gods of Ishgar did more damage to a Spriggan than Wendy did.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think Warrod > Jacob. Even though Warrod's magic is really powerful, he won't have a chance to defeat Jacob with it. Jacob will just throw invisible knives at him and he's done. Warrod doesn't have a spell that could counter Jacob's magic. In this battle, I think only Jellal and Sting could undo his camouflage thanks to light spells. But then he still has Transport.
If Warrod has Lucy's defense, then maybe he'll get injured but we're talking about someone who is not too far behind Base Natsu. Not only did Natsu tank the knives, but he melted it upon impact. Nothing here would indicate that Jacob's knives has high damage capacity. Unless you're someone like Lucy who has low defense, you won't lose against Jacob.

Transport is barely a feat considering it did absolutely nothing. It is very much like Mard Geer's Momento Mori. It's all hype.

Jacob was taken out by Fire Dragon King Mode which would put him above majority of the characters in the list when it comes to durability.

Also if we are talking about a battle Royal Jacob stands the best chance as he could simply teleport the rest to his own dimension in which none of the mages listed has a counter for. The only spell I see taking out Jacob is ema which takes time to cast so does Grand chariot.
Again, what will Jacob do by teleporting everyone to a different dimension? He doesn't win there. As the rules stated, he has to incapacitate them which is far below his capability. He might have average defense but he has no where near the attack power to defeat an opponent of that caliber.

That is an inaccurate comparison. First, DF Wendy never really scratched Dimaria. One of them was with Chelia's help too. Second, comparing Dimaria to God Serena will introduce errors as they are not comparable. God Serena destroys Dimaria. Lastly, there is no indication that the Gods of Ishgar can't defeat Dimaria, individually. They only couldn't defeat God Serena. At the same time, we don't know how Wendy would fare against God Serena. For all we know, she might do worse. So nothing here would support Wendy advancing.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If Warrod has Lucy's defense, then maybe he'll get injured but we're talking about someone who is not too far behind Base Natsu. Not only did Natsu tank the knives, he melted it upon impact. Nothing here would indicate that Jacob's knives has high damage capacity. Unless you're someone like Lucy who has low defense, you won't lose against Jacob.

Transport is barely a feat considering it did absolutely nothing. It is very much like Mard Geer's Momento Mori. It's all hype.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Again, what will Jacob do by teleporting everyone to a different dimension? He doesn't win there. As the rules stated, he has to incapacitate them which is far below his capability. He might have average defense but no where near the attack power to defeat an opponent.
I think this is a vast underestimation of jacob. His magic is about stealth and killing people without them noticing until it is too late. It's only because of lucy's skillset that natsu was able to beat jacob to begin with. Lucy's hologrium protected natsu and co from the space time thing and it was leo who managed to expose jacob after jacob used his stealth. Unless warrod has a plant that can track down jacob he would have to fight a jacob who is basically invisible all o the time. And however normal his weapons are they are still more than capable of causing damage.

And going by what we heard ad saw jacob seems perfectly capable of killing people he has captured even if he has not shown such means. He didn't seem to be bluffing at least.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think this is a vast underestimation of jacob. His magic is about stealth and killing people without them noticing until it is too late. It's only because of lucy's skillset that natsu was able to beat jacob to begin with. Lucy's hologrium protected natsu and co from the space time thing and it was leo who managed to expose jacob after jacob used his stealth. Unless warrod has a plant that can track down jacob he would have to fight a jacob who is basically invisible all o the time. And however normal his weapons are they are still more than capable of causing damage.

And going by what we heard ad saw jacob seems perfectly capable of killing people he has captured even if he has not shown such means. He didn't seem to be bluffing at least.
Warrod doesn't need to track Jacob which is why I said he'll win. His AoE alone will destroy Jacob before he can even come close. Remember the tree that he used to send Team Natsu to Sun Village? Imagine the distance or area that it covered. Except now there will be many of them swarming around him. Jacob's invisibility is not invulnerability. He will be caught in the forest and eventually lose MP which will force him to appear again, giving Warrod a chance to defeat him. Sure, like I said, Jacob's knives will probably only do damage to Lucy. Even that is hype because we never saw it connect with her. I admit that Natsu got help from Lucy, Makarov, etc. But that was only to make the fight quicker. Do we really think Natsu would lose against a fodder Spriggan in a one-on-one match? Not really.

Again, I don't go by hype. Feats is really all that matters. Would Mard Geer's Momento Mori kill Natsu and Gray because he stated it can kill Zeref? We don't know and I don't assume. Besides, Jacob's intelligence is incredibly low. He has defense, MP and maybe speed. That is pretty much it. It is only a matter of time before he falters unless he takes out his opponent quick. Judging from his attacks, he can only kill fodders.

Overall, Jacob is very disappointing.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Warrod doesn't need to track Jacob which is why I said he'll win. His AoE alone will destroy Jacob before he can even come close. Remember the tree that he used to send Team Natsu to Sun Village? Imagine the distance or area that it covered. Except now there will be many of them swarming around him. Jacob's invisibility is not invulnerability. He will be caught in the forest and eventually lose MP which will force him to appear again, giving Warrod a chance to defeat him. Sure, like I said, Jacob's knives will probably only do damage to Lucy. Even that is hype because we never saw it connect with her. I admit that Natsu got help from Lucy, Makarov, etc. But that was only to make the fight quicker. Do we really think Natsu would lose against a fodder Spriggan in a one-on-one match? Not really.

Again, I don't go by hype. Feats is really all that matters. Would Mard Geer's Momento Mori kill Natsu and Gray because he stated it can kill Zeref? We don't know and I don't assume. Besides, Jacob's intelligence is incredibly low. He has defense, MP and maybe speed. That is pretty much it. It is only a matter of time before he falters unless he takes out his opponent quick. Judging from his attacks, he can only kill fodders.

Overall, Jacob is very disappointing.
Well but what prevents jacob from simply trapping warrod or anyone else? He did it to an entire guild and they were pretty much screwed from that point onward. The ability is so arbitrary that mashima dealt with it via happy nonsense. As far as the manga has shown jacob claps and it's over, everyone and anyone is trapped. He did it to a guild which feat wise is pretty good.

And even then I don't think it will be that easy to simply hit jacob with AOE. Warrod showed he was at least competent from a physical standpoint. An attacking could potentially go 360 degrees around warrod and even then jacob could still potentially avoid the attack. If anything that should be the more likely scenario.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Gods of Ishgar did more damage to a Spriggan than Wendy did.
They couldn't even leave a scuff mark on him when all 4 of them attacked Serena together lol.
If Warrod has Lucy's defense, then maybe he'll get injured but we're talking about someone who is not too far behind Base Natsu. Not only did Natsu tank the knives, but he melted it upon impact. Nothing here would indicate that Jacob's knives has high damage capacity. Unless you're someone like Lucy who has low defense, you won't lose against Jacob.

Again, what will Jacob do by teleporting everyone to a different dimension? He doesn't win there. As the rules stated, he has to incapacitate them which is far below his capability. He might have average defense but he has no where near the attack power to defeat an opponent of that caliber.

That is an inaccurate comparison. First, DF Wendy never really scratched Dimaria. One of them was with Chelia's help too. Second, comparing Dimaria to God Serena will introduce errors as they are not comparable. God Serena destroys Dimaria. Lastly, there is no indication that the Gods of Ishgar can't defeat Dimaria, individually. They only couldn't defeat God Serena. At the same time, we don't know how Wendy would fare against God Serena. For all we know, she might do worse. So nothing here would support Wendy advancing.
Her first DF kick left scuff/scratch mark on Dimaria. Dimaria would slaughter those losers they are nowhere near S12. The 3 Fodder Gods got no prior feats but being stronger than Jura who gets one shotted by current FT characters. God Serena is strong but in no way can bang Dimaria. You really think GS could fight the God of Time? Lol God Serena is only a mid tier S12 along with the rest beside Irene and August. None of the S12 stated Serena was above them in anyway shape or form.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well but what prevents jacob from simply trapping warrod or anyone else? He did it to an entire guild and they were pretty much screwed from that point onward. The ability is so arbitrary that mashima dealt with it via happy nonsense. As far as the manga has shown jacob claps and it's over, everyone and anyone is trapped. He did it to a guild which feat wise is pretty good.

And even then I don't think it will be that easy to simply hit jacob with AOE. Warrod showed he was at least competent from a physical standpoint. An attacking could potentially go 360 degrees around warrod and even then jacob could still potentially avoid the attack. If anything that should be the more likely scenario.
It's true that Jacob can trap Warrod but my point still stands. Can he incapacitate him? If so, with what? The knives were shown to be very underwhelming which was proven by feats. Right now, I'm going by the limitations. If we assume that the stronger the opponent is, the shorter the duration in which Jacob can trap his opponent, then I think Warod will easily escape as he has enough defense to survive. On the other hand, Warrod has nothing to hold him back in except for MP, which again, he has proven that he has a high magic capacity by feats.

Warrod hasn't shown much in attack power either but this fight would just depend on who can keep the other trapped longer, in order to make them vulnerable to attacks. Jacob has a limit. Warrod doesn't. Considering Jacob's speed and the speed in which Warrod's vines travel, I don't see Jacob getting past it.

I will agree that we haven't seen Warrod cast a full forest around him but the size and area of the trees in which he caught God Serena in was very significant. Plus, his trees extended all the way to Sun Village so it must be able to cover a certain area or distance.

Her first DF kick left scuff/scratch mark on Dimaria. Dimaria would slaughter those losers they are nowhere near S12. The 3 Fodder Gods got no prior feats but being stronger than Jura who gets one shotted by current FT characters. God Serena is strong but in no way can bang Dimaria. You really think GS could fight the God of Time? Lol God Serena is only a mid tier S12 along with the rest beside Irene and August. None of the S12 stated Serena was above them in anyway shape or form.
The kick didn't faze her and the mark disappeared very quickly. I wouldn't label that as a scratch/bruise because those would stay for at least a panel or two. A scuff? Maybe, provided it wasn't blood but just a mark. Also, assuming that Dimaria would kill off the 3 Gods of Ishgar is an assumption and nothing more. Honestly, not only was the Gods of Ishgar portrayed to be stronger than Jura especially in the context of the battle scene, but their title proves it. As far as I can tell, not once was a stronger Wizard Saint ranked lower than a weaker one. Plus, Jura even admits he is not on the level of the others. The reason why God Serena can beat Dimaria's Age Seal is because he was way stronger than her. I have no doubts that he is a high-tier Spriggan. It wasn't stated that God Serena was stronger, rather it was shown by valid feats. As far as I can tell, Dimaria is on the level of someone like Wahl.

Last edited:

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
  1. Gildarts Clive
  2. Jacob Lessio
  3. Jellal Fernandes
  4. Wolfheim

My votes in no particular order.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
The kick didn't faze her and the mark disappeared very quickly. I wouldn't label that as a scratch/bruise because those would stay for at least a panel or two. A scuff? Maybe, provided it wasn't blood but just a mark. Also, assuming that Dimaria would kill off the 3 Gods of Ishgar is an assumption and nothing more. Honestly, not only was the Gods of Ishgar portrayed to be stronger than Jura especially in the context of the battle scene, but their title proves it. As far as I can tell, not once was a stronger Wizard Saint ranked lower than a weaker one. Plus, Jura even admits he is not on the level of the others. Sure, God Serena can beat Dimaria's Age Seal because he was way stronger than her. I have no doubts that he is a high-tier Spriggan. It was stated that God Serena was stronger, rather it was shown by valid feats. As far as I can tell, Dimaria is on the level of someone like Wahl.
Wendy's kick

vs.

3 GOI and Jura combination attack

Not even one scratch was put on his face and he was still in his base. The 3GOI have big title but at this point I just don't think that title means anything (unless its GS ofc). No, it's not an assumption that she can kill them it's a clear fact she can. Tell me one of those fodder Gods would do to her God Soul let alone timestop? And you think Jura is really anything since the current TImeskip? Laxus would one shot this fool faster then he one shotted Hades lol. Also the GOI is nothing but a title
and even GS was sickened by how garbage they were.
Nothing suggested GOI are anywhere near the S12 and even Warrod admitted he can't compete with S12. Where the heck did you get this statement that GS was above the other S12? And where did you get he has the power to get out of timestop? Lol those are both huge assumptions on your part because there is no way in heck he's besting DImaria's Age Seal and he was stated by no S12 to be above them. His feat is beating Jura tier and 3 slightly above Jura tier and you think that's impressive? Stop downgrading the S12 to fodder GOI level just to make GS seem like some super beast when he's only mid tier like the rest of the S12. Only ones on a higher level are August and Irene and that is shown countless times. Not one of the S12 even respected Serena like they do August and Irene so again stop putting GS on a tier he isn't.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
It's true that Jacob can trap Warrod but my point still stands. Can he incapacitate him? If so, with what? The knives were shown to be very underwhelming which was proven by feats. Right now, I'm going by the limitations. If we assume that the stronger the opponent is, the shorter the duration in which Jacob can trap his opponent, then I think Warod will easily escape as he has enough defense to survive. On the other hand, Warrod has nothing to hold him back in except for MP, which again, he has proven that he has a high magic capacity by feats.

Warrod hasn't shown much in attack power either but this fight would just depend on who can keep the other trapped longer, in order to make them vulnerable to attacks. Jacob has a limit. Warrod doesn't. Considering Jacob's speed and the speed in which Warrod's vines travel, I don't see Jacob getting past it.

I will agree that we haven't seen Warrod cast a full forest around him but the size and area of the trees in which he caught God Serena in was very significant. Plus, his trees extended all the way to Sun Village so it must be able to cover a certain area or distance.

The kick didn't faze her and the mark disappeared very quickly. I wouldn't label that as a scratch/bruise because those would stay for at least a panel or two. A scuff? Maybe, provided it wasn't blood but just a mark. Also, assuming that Dimaria would kill off the 3 Gods of Ishgar is an assumption and nothing more. Honestly, not only was the Gods of Ishgar portrayed to be stronger than Jura especially in the context of the battle scene, but their title proves it. As far as I can tell, not once was a stronger Wizard Saint ranked lower than a weaker one. Plus, Jura even admits he is not on the level of the others. The reason why God Serena can beat Dimaria's Age Seal is because he was way stronger than her. I have no doubts that he is a high-tier Spriggan. It wasn't stated that God Serena was stronger, rather it was shown by valid feats. As far as I can tell, Dimaria is on the level of someone like Wahl.
Jacob when he got angry attempted to kill all FT members in his dimension but Lucy tricked him in releasing them.So he has the power to kill his opponents in his dimension.How can he kill them is speculation as it was not stated.May be he suffocates them in his dimension or may be some other process.But he has the ability to kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.