Group - Group A | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group A

Group A: Pick your top 4!

• Ajeel Ramal

Votes: 36 56.3%
  • Cana Alberona

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Elfman Strauss

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Erza Scarlet

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • Gildarts Clive

Votes: 60 93.8%
  • Gray Fullbuster

Votes: 54 84.4%
  • Kagura Mikazuchi

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Nebal

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Voting Rules:
  • The group stage is a battle royale. The four fighters with the most votes in one group will advance.
  • You may vote for up to four (4) characters in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the 'Change Vote' option to choose again.
Discussion and voting will end on: August 7th.

GROUP A - CHARACTERS

1. Each character has full access to their most recent version. In other words, this group has no limitations on specific skills.

Last edited:

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
My picks:

1. Gildarts Clive
2. Erza Scarlet
3. Gray Fullbuster
4. Ajeel Ramal

I think 1-3 is kinda self explanatory.

For me, the hardest choice was 4. Because Elfman has a strong claim to be number 4 as well.

In pure stats, based on his latest fight against Madmole, Elfman is above Ajeel. And maybe in a pure 1v1 Elfman may win as well due to his sand immune beast. But Ajeel has superior coverage and has spells are more deadly. He has a large city level AOE in sand world, and he can simply take down any mage without an AOE > city level through pure attrition.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Gildarts, Erza and Gray are the easy choices. Between Elfman and Ajeel, I think Ajeel has a better chance at surviving a battle royal than Elfman due to Sand World. Gildarts, Erza and Gray mop up everyone here easily, Ajeel included, but Ajeel can at least hide and wait til they're done with everyone else and move on by default. Being immune to Erza's swords is another advantage too.

Tirl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Well: Gildarts, Kagura, Elfman and Nebal
I know that Erza and Gray will no doubt win this round due to votes, so my choice is irrelevant, but still, I don't want this to be exactly the same as all other tournament.
Nebal in his DF most likely much superior to his comrades, which means he should be above Elfman and Ajeel too. Erza can't damage Madmole, Elfman can, so I chose him. Kagura was much stronger than Erza without bs pof in gmg. I hate pof. And Gray? He can't make a thing against Skullion. I know later he might oneshot him, but for now he is out of my list.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Nebal in his DF most likely much superior to his comrades, which means he should be above Elfman and Ajeel too. Erza can't damage Madmole, Elfman can, so I chose him. Kagura was much stronger than Erza without bs pof in gmg. I hate pof. And Gray? He can't make a thing against Skullion. I know later he might oneshot him, but for now he is out of my list.
DF Nebal had a harder time putting down Wendy than Kyria.

Kyria casually one shotted Wendy. While Nebal needed multiple attacks to do so.

Erza and Gray > Kyria > DF Nebal

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Well: Gildarts, Kagura, Elfman and Nebal
I know that Erza and Gray will no doubt win this round due to votes, so my choice is irrelevant, but still, I don't want this to be exactly the same as all other tournament.
How is DF Nebal above the rest of Diabolos? Master and BDSK or other DE.

bugen

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
1-Gildarts
2-Erza
3-Gray
4-Ajeel.

Itsnever2k

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I think it's pretty obviously Gildarts, Erza, Gray and Ajeel from this group.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm going with Gildarts, Erza, Gray, and Ajeel.

The last choice was the hardest to choose (between Elfman and Ajeel), but, I think Ajeel has a very good chance in lasting in a battle royal type battle.

aymen24

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
gildarts,erza,gray,ajeel....

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Erza,Gildarts,Gray,Ajeel

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
1. Gildarts
2. Erza
3. Gray
4. Ajeel (FRA)

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Gildarts, Erza, and Gray are the obvious choices.

But I'm going to go with Elfman over Ajeel. Mainly because Elfman beat Ajeel. You can bring up that Lisanna helped with that, but then again Jupiter Canon helped Erza.....and Jupiter cannon is worth like 100 Lisanna's.

But ultimately, 4th spot is going to Nebaru. He turns into a dragon with DF, which means none of the other contestants can even hurt him without DS magic.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Welp, gray lost his best weapon, ice shield.

I choose gilboi , gray, erza and ajeel here.

Erza and ajeel would be tht same repetitive nonsense, but because battle royal, multiple things at play here.
Cana tbh has a very powerful weapon fairy glitter, but tht takes time to use and charge and in this free for all, she ain't gonna get time to use tht or even if she uses, won't have enough firepower.

Her card magic has potential to trap and deceive, but tbh, gray, erza and most with their ranged attacks can nullify it and at close range, gildarts is a beast.

It will come down to gray , erza and gildarts, ajeel will be out fast.
Erza now has enchantment, albeit basic ones at her disposals
gray has ice zero
and gilboi is gilboi :catshrug

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Gildarts, Erza, and Gray are the obvious choices.

But I'm going to go with Elfman over Ajeel. Mainly because Elfman beat Ajeel. You can bring up that Lisanna helped with that, but then again Jupiter Canon helped Erza.....and Jupiter cannon is worth like 100 Lisanna's.
Elfman was also immune to sand.

Also, don't forget that it's a free for all, not 1v1s. Ajeel can just cast sand world and wait out for someone to take down Elfman.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Ajeel can just cast sand world and wait out for someone to take down Elfman
Sand world is the most useless thing against Elfman cuz he can be resisted to sand. Sand world = easiest way for Elfman to beat Ajeel while all others are trapped somewhere

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Sand world is the most useless thing against Elfman cuz he can be resisted to sand. Sand world = easiest way for Elfman to beat Ajeel while all others are trapped somewhere
Who said anything about damaging Elfman with sand world? I said it allows him to survive until someone from the top 3 takes down Elfman.

Sand world also deals attrition damage, so anyone who isn't immune to sand or lacks AOE eventually loses to Ajeel as well

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Who said anything about damaging Elfman with sand world? I said it allows him to survive until someone from the top 3 takes down Elfman
Sand world makes trouble to other people, while Eflman can freely walk there. How they should beat Elfman in sand world if he has advantage there?

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Sand world makes trouble to other people, while Eflman can freely walk there. How they should beat Elfman in sand world if he has advantage there?
Because they're stronger.

Gildards for eg, would just low diff Elfman without much issues, and has enough durability to do it before sand world does much damage on him

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Because they're stronger.

Gildards for eg, would just low diff Elfman without much issues, and has enough durability to do it before sand world does much damage on him
Gildarts can nodiff them and without sand world, what is the point in it? sand world literally makes it harder for everyone to beat Eflman than without sand world.

Status
Not open for further replies.