Group - Group C Battle Royale | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group C Battle Royale

Group C: Pick your top 4!

• Acnologia (Human Form)

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • Dogramag (Human Form)

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Erza Scarlet

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Kirin

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Larcade

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Madmole

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Sting Eucliffe

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelefomavis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Since Acno is in character, he'll go for Dogra first, i don't think that'll be too hard for him since Dogra is the weakest DG and he also said he can't use his full power right after waking up.

He'll then go after every DS, which he'll each one shot.

So my new picks are Acno, Erza, Jellal and Larcade

Orphan Prince

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Knowing that Acno is in character here, it all depends on how long Dogramag can last as Acnologia would no doubt go after him first as he is a pure Dragon and not a Slayer. Personally, I think DG's are around mid-mid or mid-high diff material for Acnologia, with Dogramag, he likely won't have much trouble with him since he's nerfed as he just woke up. I'd say low diff if Acno is serious, mid diff if he's casual. But. I'm sure Acnologia is serious here.

During the skirmish between Dogramag & Acnologia, Kirin would be the strongest one here and would engage with Jellal or Erza due to them being the strongest after him. I wouldn't be surprised if Jellal and Erza choose a temporary alliance to take on Kirin. This battle would be going on while the two Dragons fight.

Once he's done with Dogramag, I can see Larcade trying to hax Acno, which would promptly get him gutted or obliterated. Acnologia would then go for each Dragon Slayer who should all be one-shot material for him either by serious magical attacks or just straight up blitzing and gutting.

I think Erza and Jellal could stall Kirin long enough for Acnologia to win, I can see Acno targeting Kirin first due to him being the strongest here other than himself and the recently killed DG, he promptly guts him and moves on to Madmole and Larcade who would no doubt go after Acnologia.

With Larcade, Dogramag, Kirin, and Madmole dead that leaves Jellal, Erza, and Sting remaining.

So, my new choices would have to be Acnologia, Jellal, Erza, & Sting, I say Sting because his magic is useful in a situation like this, if he hides, he should last long enough for four of his foes to fall.

Last edited:

Zelefomavis

Reaction score
Country
France
Knowing that Acno is in character here, it all depends on how long Dogramag can last as Acnologia would no doubt go after him first as he is a pure Dragon and not a Slayer. Personally, I think DG's are around mid-mid or mid-high diff material for Acnologia, with Dogramag, he likely won't have much trouble with him since he's nerfed as he just woke up. I'd say low diff if Acno is serious, mid diff if he's casual. But. I'm sure Acnologia is serious here.

During the skirmish between Dogramag & Acnologia, Kirin would be the strongest one here and would engage with Jellal or Erza due to them being the strongest after him. I wouldn't be surprised if Jellal and Erza choose a temporary alliance to take on Kirin. This battle would be going on while the two Dragons fight.

Once he's done with Dogramag, I can see Larcade trying to hax Acno, which would promptly get him gutted or obliterated. Acnologia would then go for each Dragon Slayer who should all be one-shot material for him either by serious magical attacks or just straight up blitzing and gutting.

I think Erza and Jellal could stall Kirin long enough for Acnologia to win, I can see Acno targeting Kirin first due to him being the strongest here other than himself and the recently killed DG, he promptly guts him and moves on to Madmole and Larcade who would no doubt go after Acnologia.

With Larcade, Dogramag, Kirin, and Madmole dead that leaves Jellal, Erza, and Sting remaining.

So, my new choices would have to be Acnologia, Jellal, Erza, & Sting, I say Sting because his magic is useful in a situation like this, if he hides, he should last long enough for four of his foes to fall.
He may be dumb but after seing serious Acno gutting Dogra and saying he'll go after DS now, I think Larcade will just sit still like a good boy waiting for the massacre to be over.

I also believe Acno will go after Kirin before the other DS bc he's the strongest but he'll probably go after Sting next for believing his magic was enough to get away from the magic Dragon. He'd probably eat that shadow and Sting whole as a lesson

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
my picks: Acnologia, Dogramag, Jellal, Kirin for now.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Acno, Dogra, Kirin and Jellal.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
How anyone is picking trash ass Jellal over Kirin or Erza is beyond me. The obvious choices are Acno, Dorga, Erza and Kirin. Jellal feats do not compare to any of those 4. The dude's second strongest attack is only comparable to a no named attack from a jobbing Base Natsu :yodawg

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
How anyone is picking trash ass Jellal over Kirin or Erza is beyond me. The obvious choices are Acno, Dorga, Erza and Kirin. Jellal feats do not compare to any of those 4. The dude's second strongest attack is only comparable to a no named attack from a jobbing Base Natsu :yodawg
Because its a popularity contest. nothing to do with fighting in this tournment.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
How anyone is picking trash ass Jellal over Kirin or Erza is beyond me.
Perhaps you need a reminder of his GOAT feats.

These should be enough.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Do you think Acno won't go for Dogra first, Or that he won't be able to take him down before Erza is taken down ?
Dogra is acno level even though he is the weakest among them.... :hmm

Zelefomavis

Reaction score
Country
France
Dogra is acno level even though he is the weakest among them.... :hmm
Is he really ? He's the weakest by far since how Elfesaria was an ant compared to Selene.
Also he was somewhat dead/resting for years and said that just after waking up he can't use his full power.
So isn't he weaker than the version that lost to Elfesaria which was weaker than the other DG at thag time who during all that time he was dead grew more powerful and now only can rival Acno.

In my opinion serious Acno can low diff him, what is special about him is his defense and I have no doubt that Acno being the absolute dammage beast would have no difficulties taking him down.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
I didn't noticed Erza. Changing my vote to her then.

Reactions: Jko

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Perhaps you need a reminder of his GOAT feats.

These should be enough.
Wow, he did absolutely nothing and needed to be saved by ship. He also was oneshotted by Neinheart and got his ass beat by Gears lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't noticed Erza. Changing my vote to her then.
Nice :nod

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Is he really ? He's the weakest by far since how Elfesaria was an ant compared to Selene.
Also he was somewhat dead/resting for years and said that just after waking up he can't use his full power.
So isn't he weaker than the version that lost to Elfesaria which was weaker than the other DG at thag time who during all that time he was dead grew more powerful and now only can rival Acno.

In my opinion serious Acno can low diff him, what is special about him is his defense and I have no doubt that Acno being the absolute dammage beast would have no difficulties taking him down.
I just think acno wouldnt oneshot him

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Wow, he did absolutely nothing and needed to be saved by ship. He also was oneshotted by Neinheart and got his ass beat by Gears lol.
Jellal can't get fired up when fighting fodders. He was meant for greater things.

Almost for this

Actions speak louder than words.

Zelefomavis

Reaction score
Country
France
I just think acno wouldnt oneshot him
True, but I think Erza would last longer in an all out fight Kirin vs Jellal vs Larcade vs Erza compared to Dogra vs Acno

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
True, but I think Erza would last longer in an all out fight Kirin vs Jellal vs Larcade vs Erza compared to Dogra vs Acno
Agree. I can't see any challengers having the fire power to put down the tank Erza the time Acnologia defeats all the DS by his own.
Acnologia and Erza should be sure to pass here.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jellal can't get fired up when fighting fodders. He was meant for greater things.

Almost for this

Actions speak louder than words.
Zero acknowledgement and only answered Wendy's question while completely ignoring Jellal :yodawg

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
How anyone is picking trash ass Jellal over Kirin or Erza is beyond me.
Likely because Acnologia would be turning his gaze on the Slayers when he's done with Dogramag, Kirin would no doubt be his first target. Unless Kirin takes down Jellal before Acno guts him, Jellal lasts longer.