Gutts and Ceska's Child.. | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Gutts and Ceska's Child..

Jarvisxtra

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Could it be the dark haired mysterious naked boy they found hanging in the beach is their kid?
Although it would be kinda weird that he grew up that fight and aged so quickly.
hm...

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Could it be the dark haired mysterious naked boy they found hanging in the beach is their kid?
Although it would be kinda weird that he grew up that fight and aged so quickly.
hm...
:oooh you don't say....

:residentsleeper
yeah it's him, it's the moonlight child, aka Guska.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
He's also thought to be the vessel Griffith used, and that the latter reverts to his real form on full moons.
However in one of the more recent chapters we saw Griffith standing under the full moon as himself.
Because the child appears on full moons, he's called the moonlight child.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarvisxtra

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
He's also thought to be the vessel Griffith used, and that the latter reverts to his real form on full moons.
However in one of the more recent chapters we saw Griffith standing under the full moon as himself.
and why has he aged so fast physically? Is the aging process different from humans compared to non-humans for this manga?

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
and why has he aged so fast physically? Is the aging process different from humans compared to non-humans for this manga?
The child accepted his demon nature, so he's a magical creature now. He was even seen having some powers, and travelling through the branches of the tree that used to be Ganishka, which ironically resides in Falconia.So it's all about magic.

Jarvisxtra

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
The child accepted his demon nature, so he's a magical creature now. He was even seen having some powers, and travelling through the branches of the tree that used to be Ganishka, which ironically resides in Falconia.So it's all about magic.
You don't say. :oooh
:residentsleeper

I do wonder if he's capable of speaking rather than being mute as he has shown to be observing the people's travelling with. Either he doesn't know how to, or prefers not too.

The demon child seems to not have a name yet. Guska seems pretty accurate if it's a ship name used for the baby too.

Last edited:

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I see. I do wonder if he's capable of speaking rather than being mute as he has shown to be observing the people's travelling with. Either he doesn't know how to, or prefers not too.

The demon child seems to not have a name yet. Guska seems pretty accurate if it's a ship name used for the baby too.
Yep that's pretty much how he was called on some sites, but his name on the wikipedia is the moonlight child. You can choose the one you like the most.

Jarvisxtra

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Yep that's pretty much how he was called on some sites, but his name on the wikipedia is the moonlight child. You can choose the one you like the most.
Does the moonlight child have any relations to Griffith? Wikia seems to say so apparantely.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Does the moonlight child have any relations to Griffith? Wikia seems to say so apparantely.
And about your question, I'll quote myself
I said everything that needed to be said, unless you just want to spam.:cookiehand
Yes it is the child they found on the beach that is thought to be GutsxCaska's child.

:cookiehand

llamapie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
I kind of get the idea that he is the disembodied ethereal form of their child that was expelled if you will when Griffith took over the real body. It's ironic really that Guts' ultimate goal is technically to kill his own child.

alisdfd

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
England
pleae show me where does it says that he baby is from guts and caska?

I thought caska's baby is hers and griffiths not with Guts.

llamapie

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2

It was inferred the baby was there and Griffith "infected" it when he raped Caska so the child developed into a direct vessal for Femto. Also why she gave birth so early.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

What? No, it's not Griffith's child. He even looks like him, their child has been corrupted by Griffith when he raped her.

There are people who think their kid and the Moonlight Child are not the same person though.

alisdfd

Reaction score
Country
England
What? No, it's not Griffith's child. He even looks like him, their child has been corrupted by Griffith when he raped her.

There are people who think their kid and the Moonlight Child are not the same person though.
soo wait will this demon child whose family is destroyed be the one to take revenge for guts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was inferred the baby was there and Griffith "infected" it when he raped Caska so the child developed into a direct vessal for Femto. Also why she gave birth so early.
I am asking where in the story? which chapter?
The problem i am having is that the girl caska did she know she was pregnant

I MEAN to be pregnant and still choose a guy that do not regard you as a friend but some object to use is a joke and to still scarfice your life for him

llamapie

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
soo wait will this demon child whose family is destroyed be the one to take revenge for guts

I MEAN to be pregnant and still choose a guy that do not regard you as a friend but some object to use is a joke and to still scarfice your life for him
Uh I don't remember what chapter if any, it just made sense.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

I don't know if he's trying to take revenge but he protects Casca at least.

Not sure if Casca knew she was pregnant too but she only chose to stay with Griffith because of his horrible condition. We don't know if Guts would have let her stay or not, but Judeau had told him to take her by force if needs be.

Griffith didn't see them as mere tools, yes he didn't see them as friends either but they were his precious companions.

alisdfd

Reaction score
Country
England
I don't know if he's trying to take revenge but he protects Casca at least.

Not sure if Casca knew she was pregnant too but she only chose to stay with Griffith because of his horrible condition. We don't know if Guts would have let her stay or not, but Judeau had told him to take her by force if needs be.

Griffith didn't see them as mere tools, yes he didn't see them as friends either but they were his precious companions.
I think the speech he gave to the princess says different
for him the means are the ends
everyone is a stepping stone

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the speech he gave to the princess says different
for him the means are the ends
everyone is a stepping stone
Its true...but like demon said...
Your sacrifice had to be someone dear to you...griffith loved the band.he just did not consider them equals.
It wasnt until guts put him on his ass that he realized he wasnt so high and mighty xD.
I maybe wrong...but wasnt caska having morning sickness...i cant remember but i thought she was vomiting before all the shit hit the fan.