Discussion - Hero's by Hiro Mashima (Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, Rave Master Crossover) | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Hero's by Hiro Mashima (Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, Rave Master Crossover)

natsu x777

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
It was a "typical" conclusion of fights of Hiro Mashima, which I found excellent because it gave weight to the protagonists, this end was pure Rave style using Plue xD, old memories come to mind, that manga is very Well, I hope one day to see its remastering.

And well we are leaving this beautiful crossover, I have faith to someday see him lively, we need Edens Zero to encourage him and see if the possibility comes, while to say goodbye to this work that was not done with much dicersion and love for his work.

Well Hiro Mashima, there is nothing better than having fun working and more if what he does he does well.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
The cover with all the double of Sieghart XD, misses Mystgun on the other hand.

60 years benchmark for the magazine, 400 years for FT, elected it will have been 50 years XD.

Temple maga XD.

Mashima pays tribute to his Senpai / colleague and Mangaka friends from the same magazine, that's respect.

BUT EVERYONE worries about your health Mashima XD.

I said XD, mashuma = dream fish XD.

The criticism here is that he works too much and he knows it, he has too much imagination and suddenly everything gets mixed up and lost.

The answer is simple, we destroy all XD.

Rebecca talks about the "zero thing" of Eden? A laser cannon that we haven't seen yet or what is behind the XD door.

Mashuma does not forget the most important, they all three have a large chest XD, elie touches to check XD, elie all spit XD.

Too bad they don't face a real bad guy for the end.

Lucy learns that she could not use Plue in this way XD.

The girls throw all their magic to destroy the island, good especially, Elie with its XD etherion.

During this time the 3 brothers finish with genesis.

They do not use their final form / sword, as I said it is probably not spoiled for those who would like to read Rave, FT and EZ.

Although for Haru it is not sure, his sword is his last even if it is hidden.

The end for Christmas, a superb gift, I feel that Mashuma is going to say something to Plue, to tell him that he is his old friend and everything.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Rave is at the end of the manga because it is elie and haru together. Lucy sensitive to natsu's compliment. Poor rebecca to the shiki ui jumps on it. I wonder how they're going to separate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

pretty
--- Double Post Merged, ---

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yo, did they just get sent back to their original verses? Cause if sooooo that would lead toward this being cannon 🤔. It’s different then them just traveling back to their seperate homes.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
So this isn’t an elseworlds it’s a regular crossover. An Shiki is kickin it with EOS Haru and Natsu. Welp, off to the battle boards I go. 😂😂😂

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Good end with an open possibility for more crossovers. Mashima, the madman, is becoming the DC and Marvel of manga.

Marvel has the movies (IW and EG).

DC has the TV (COIE)

Mashima (HERO's )

Crazy how they all happened back to back with each other. The year of the crossovers I guess lol.

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
It was a very well carried crossover, the interactions, the fights, including the Fanservice, and let's not even talk about the drawing, the whole essence that Mashima has had as a mangaka for 20 years, is reflected in these 10 chapters, which makes me want it and appreciate it much more, you will have very big mistakes, but your stories (especially FT for me) are an important part of my life, so I am grateful to have had them together once again.

Very surely Hiro will make another crossover, perhaps when EZ is much more advanced, but being honest, I think the other crossover he will do will be his last work as a mangaka where he will use everything, absolutely everything he did in his artistic life.

How excited about the chapter, very touching and very of his style to finish this mini series, great work, Hiro Mashima.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yo, I know I’m not the only one who called it. @Rax said something in his videos a while ago. Mashima has the perfect way to do it, and EZ really helps set the stage to get it done. I hope it becomes a regular thing. Maybe a monthly or something?

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
those interactions were neat 😂

Shiki jumping on Rebecca for piggyback was priceless :loool

she is the only one having a hard time with her boy :XD

Lucy calling Hiro a lousy third-rate author killed me :D

this manga was a treat!!!

thanks Hiro 🙏

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
1268/5000

The heroes find their wives showing their proximity.

Haru and Élie being in a couple, embrace, which makes Lucy and Rebecca XD blush.

Yet they don't do anything special, it's not like they're kissing.

In addition lucy you already have a hug with natsu so good.

A friendly little tap for natsu and a sweet look for lucy.

And a good friendly hug for Shiki and Rebecca, for them it's still too early, there is nothing yet for their romance.

Poor Let XD.

Gray really likes cute things, after Froch, this is Pino but beware Jubia is watching XD.

Everyone is talking to everyone and mashuma is happy to see that.

And now it's time to say goodbye but they will be forever bonded.

And we will see them again in a Hero 2.

Small teleportation problem for certain XD the last joke of mashuma.

Lucy, who calls him artist of 3rd area XD, mashima knows that people call him the troller and that people disparage him by not recognizing him as a real artist and that Mashima has fun with.

In short a very good Spin off, short but it was wanted, a great pleasure to see the characters of Rave interact with those of FT and EZ.

A self-criticism well done and highly following.

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Having seen the final chapter of the Crossover.

It was excellent, although I missed the party, it would have been interesting to see the characters of FT and Rave perverting those of EZ.

I liked the interaction of the three Heroes and the Heroines, Haru and Elie are notorious for the love of a couple they have and that surprises Lucy and Rebecca, Lucy and Natsu still seem first-time couple while Rebecca and Shiki are still like elementary school children who They get along, so you are still open to having your future partner.

Pino always stealing everyone's attention, it is well known that his charm is very great thanks to his innocence.

I liked to see how it was revealed that they were brought to a Multiversal link point and by destroying the island, they were returned to their respective universes.

Of course, in the end he mix characters from various worlds in others, Natsu being the only one who took well for Moscow to join FT.

What I liked most is the management of nostalgia and that the door is left open to more crossovers or even Mashimaverse.

I hope those news announcements are regarding upcoming specials and Spin-Offs

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I don't know if Someone is interested in this, but notice, it's the Latin Dubbing.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
So I'm happy, but it would have been better if the girls were more prominently featured in the spin off, XD.

This is something that will have to be done in Hero 2 or then do another spin off but which will only be on girls and which will be called Heroin, XD.