Discussion - Hero's by Hiro Mashima (Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, Rave Master Crossover) | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Hero's by Hiro Mashima (Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, Rave Master Crossover)

natsu x777

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Mashima bullying Lucy since time immemorial xD, it is refreshing to see the FT team with the art of mashima, a chapter with more ecchi content was waiting for me, but not bad, entertaining after all.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
The only character I find unlucky in this bonus is poor Elfman but at least he's with a real Ichiya man.

[doublepost = 1587108021,1587097239] [/ doublepost]
The bonus chapter in English
not sure if it's a good translation

Last edited:

Prince of the RL District

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Wow mashima said there might be a sequel if hero's is well received. Guys please let's spread the good word, on reddit, twitter, Facebook, to ur friends at home, anywhere...let more people see and read hero's. I really want a sequel.
Mashima is just the GOAT.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Wow mashima said there might be a sequel if hero's is well received. Guys please let's spread the good word, on reddit, twitter, Facebook, to ur friends at home, anywhere...let more people see and read hero's. I really want a sequel.
Mashima is just the GOAT.
If the tome hero mashima is bought a lot in other countries but little in Japan, I doubt he will have a sequel. The main consumers are the Japanese, if they don't like it but in the world the manga is well received, they will follow the Japanese opinion and not the world opinion.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
xiao mei mavis best freind

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
Already basic a very nice XD cover, even if I would have preferred a more action pose.

We therefore start on the side of RAVE, a pity that julia and belinka is not present compared to the other sources its empty.

Ellie always compared breast sizes; XD.

Mashima assumes that lucy and rebecca are often naked but not éllie XD.

EZ rating: Lucy must be in heaven, to be so close to the stars, yes it's beautiful and romantic.

On the other hand the stars make it even less mechanical there XD, if a third person saw them it would not say that it is robots.

Harmit and Sister shocked when Ellie talks about the etherion, foreshadowing or not? for the rest of EZ; suspenseful.

How lucy is found attached good question, seen the head of rebecca and homura they are responsible, XD.

On the FT side, all the girls are there.

Lucy wanted to take revenge on rebecca but not XD, turkey stuffing until the end poor Lucy XD.

It is true that it is a bit of a shame that there is always lucy taking, mashima really wants to keep Ellie pure until the end XD.

For rebecca it would have been funny too.

Natsu just wanted to help Lucy XD.

Rebecca, a real glutton, is attracted by the smell of food.

Like what shiki is disturbed by the chest of rebecca XD, this side there (inherited from haru) he did not have it at the base, he already saw her naked, without showing any interest however.

Mashima basically confirms their couple here.

Of course Haru as lucy takes the unjustified blow XD, from where comes these gun-tonfa XD.

He has the right to watch you Ellie is your man XD ALALA these women XD.

The natsu scene which fan lucy is cute, but the text is not that great.

Mashima confirms a heroes 2, so much the better but I would also like a spin off where it is the girls who are in the action and plays the 1st role, a real heroine.

The dialogue of xio mei and maivis is very funny XD.

Like that the women are happy they also have the right to their fanservice, with men of the real XD, maivis does not approve but Xio mei it if XD.

Poor elfman XD;

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Weekly Shounen Magazine #46 cover

From @11thDoctr
i just realised 2 of his 3 characters are looking lineart similar with only exceptions the different coloring ... I admit him been extremenly hard working so he gets my respect on that part only but i think from ft up to now he has overburned as an author meaning he tries so hard he recycles his old ideas.

Last edited:

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here’s hoping for multiple sequels. Y’all need to buy some extra copies till they let us at em lol

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
I doubt it will have a sequel if it has 1,000,000 sales worldwide and 1,000 in Japan. I think he looks first and foremost at the Japanese sales to see if he is following up. But its does not prevent bought the manga.