Voting Round 3 - Holo vs Lucy Heartfilia | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Holo vs Lucy Heartfilia

Who wins?

• Holo

• Lucy Heartfilia

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Schpitt is not Lucy hater. Schpitt dislikes the character and her role in anime/manga (fanservice lady).
Schpitt hates only Sakura Haruno. And the other girl... What was it...

Sasuke -_-
She isn't just for fan service. She focuses on traveling the world and working and was a huge help in Tartaros arc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You just don't want your waifu Erza to be up against Lucy next round :p

Schpittfeuer

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
She isn't just for fan service. She focuses on traveling the world and working and was a huge help in Tartaros arc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You just don't want your waifu Erza to be up against Lucy next round :p
I didn't know they would face :p
I know Lucy will crush Erza in such contest, that's more than obvious tbh. Too many boob and panty shots, huge lucy fanbase. But just make them fight each other in FT universe :3

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not the biggest fan of Lucy either... I guess I'll vote for Holo then.

Either way, this "Holo Train" will crash and burn by the 4th round... Unless it's Hinata, then by all means, full speed ahead!

Reactions: syx

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I am suddenly having flashbacks to all those Fox!Lucy pictures after her Lucy vs Jackal..... Shudders

If I hadn't been having to work doubles I would have posted this yesterday. I barely could barely read straight after all the trauma came into the ER.

My boss "Get out here and do these cardiacs!"

"But BOSS! My waifu is in a WAR and I have to make these points."

"What is a waifu?" he asks.

-Tries to explain-

Now all my coworkers think I am a lesbian. Ugh! My reputation is ruined. Thanks mangahelpers 2017 -.-

...Y'all missed me and my randomness on this thread, didn't you???? +.+

Anyway my point number 3 is Lucy is Lucy. Unlike the previous point which was about the growth of her as a waifu. This is about her herself. A lot of people don't understand what Natsu means when he says "Lucy is Lucy." Or even when Happy says it.

Lucy is....

A princess who chose rags over riches ) - "What I want isn't money or pretty dresses, but a place that recognizes me as who I am. Fairy Tail is my other family, and it is a far more warming family than here!"

She is also a dorky girl. Like seriously dorky..., but the good thing about dorky girls is their cute quirks and big imagination will be entertaining you. Therefore you would never have to entertain them.

An example is when she wanted to punish Natsu....

By seducing him.....

Then she cleans up his house.... and waits for him to come home.

And Lucy at that moment waiting for him to come home realizes how lonely it is waiting for someone's to come home. Which is something she has in common with Holo since neither girls likes loneliness.

Who does this? Goes to punish a guy and ends up cleaning his house? But Lucy is Lucy. And this is just one example. FT is full of Lucy being an unconventionally cute waifu.

Sidenote:
And I don't care how bad your pad looks...... Y'all got nothing on the trash nest that was Natsu's house before Lucy cleaned it.

Half the women in this competition wouldn't put up with your shit and tell you to clean it yourself cuz they aren't your f**** mother

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State
Not the biggest fan of Lucy either... I guess I'll vote for Holo then.

Either way, this "Holo Train" will crash and burn by the 4th round... Unless it's Hinata, then by all means, full speed ahead!
I have vowed to take lady Holo all the way to the northern lands! I pray she doesn't end up battling Arturia the waifu.

Selene

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I have vowed to take lady Holo all the way to the northern lands! I pray she doesn't end up battling Arturia the waifu.
glad to hear Arturia can count on your support

for this battle not a fan of ether tbh.

so i will let both sides try to sway for my vote.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Perfect Waifu:

I mean, look at that body!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

OK...

This post is more than enough. Plus Holo beat the best waifu of FT.

You are a Saber supporter so you obviously don't favor a gir just because she has a better body, right? You know what you should do.

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State

I think you probably misunderstood my vow. I may have to betray the blonde waifu because I'm a man of my word..

On second thought, I'll give Inuyasha a call! His love-triangle expertise might come in handy.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
They can only meet if both reach the semifinals so thee is still time.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm... That's some strong dedication right there. I wouldn't worry too much about Arturia yet. Holo still has to get past the Queen of Fairies. Though if she does end up making it past Round 4, I might as well throw in the towel and vote for her to win the Waifu Wars.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hey, she has not won against Lucy yet.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lucy is a carboard cutout of a woman. Sorry for those who don't want to hear it but I'm voting for Holo here.

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I voted for Holo,

it's definitely not an anti-ft vote, i actually do like lucy better than Erza she's kind and have at least a better "characterisation" should i say compared to erza, (no mary-sue syndrom) but mashima ruined her so much making her just a useless bimbo sadly. I don't know at all Holo, but i've been definitely convinced by her waifu abilities, however, im definitely not fond of hybrid humans things, her huge tail makes me extremely uneasy, exactly like other manga animes featuring those kind of creature, like monster musume.

well we re speaking of waifu.... and she seems to be more like a fox or a cat to me, let's be honnest, really people you're truly ok with a girl with animal physical features ?
i highly doubt !

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I voted for Holo,

it's definitely not an anti-ft vote, i actually do like lucy better than Erza she's kind and have at least a better "characterisation" should i say compared to erza, (no mary-sue syndrom) but mashima ruined her so much making her just a useless bimbo sadly. I don't know at all Holo, but i've been definitely convinced by her waifu abilities, however, im definitely not fond of hybrid humans things, her huge tail makes me extremely uneasy, exactly like other manga animes featuring those kind of creature, like monster musume.

well we re speaking of waifu.... and she seems to be more like a fox or a cat to me, let's be honnest, really people you're truly ok with a girl with animal physical features ?
i highly doubt !
Despite her cuteness and eternal youth, Holo is still doing fitness activities :o. Better than Mashiro and Beatrix combined :nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.