Games - Honkai: Star Rail | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Honkai: Star Rail

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I guess I have to stay in difficulty 3 to upgrade my powers or something. Every run is a fail now.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

idk about the banner schedule. maybe 2,5 weeks 2,5 weeks?
No, my guess is they'll have Jingliu and Topaz overlap for a week in the middle maybe. Not sure what that means for Seele rerun though.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
oh... 🤔

i think seele will rerun alongside topaz
Hmmm, interesting. Well, just guessing at the overlap since I think they did this in Genshin with Hutao banner originally and it's done frequently in other games I've played. Still curious why it's cut a week short though.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I'm farming for Jingliu, unsure if I'll have enough for pity though. Topaz seems like she could be interesting but I just don't have the gems.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kinda hoping Guinaifen is a dud so skipping Topaz hurts less

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Argenti has beautiful animations...its incredibly tempting...but I must save for the eventual Jing Yuan rerun...which he doesnt appear to even be in the second rerun banner... ;/ Dont understand that rumored decision.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Silver Wolf is my priority right now. Gotta skip Argenti. When there is Jing Yuan rerun, I will pull for his signature light cone. You skipped Jing Yuan IIRC?
yeah because I knew Luka was on the horizon and watned to e6 him immediately lol.

I'm up to 200 tickets (+20 tickets worth of oneiric shards, topped up)

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
in speaking of four stars I have that I could build

Im' now working on trying to figure out how to build Sushang, Madam Yukong, and Tingyun, and maybe at some point Pela.

I probably will not dedicate any resources to Hook (every time I'm forced to use her in some of the modes, she seems boring), and for like Asta and Herta, hoping they get 5 star versions like Dan Heng got.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
They really love Imaginary Boys lol. Where my Quantum Boys at.

Regardless, Dr Ratio is definitely on my list, hes so hot.

And Ruan Mei, I need her since I love the Genius Society.

Sorry Argenti.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Ruan Mei's leaked kit looks broken. Given she's the second 5star Harmony unit after Bronya and the first limited Harmony unit, she's probably going to break the meta.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Ruan Mei's leaked kit looks broken. Given she's the second 5star Harmony unit after Bronya and the first limited Harmony unit, she's probably going to break the meta.
"Break" I see what you did there. 👀

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
discussing leaks is okay. i dont think anyone here minds 🤔

she's still so STC. there was a fake leak around this afternoon (utc+7). I cant wait to see her kit
The one I shared with you is probably her kit. That initial leak back in May has been accurate so far. Every kit afaik.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
discussing leaks is okay. i dont think anyone here minds 🤔

she's still so STC. there was a fake leak around this afternoon (utc+7). I cant wait to see her kit
Almost every 5 star character so far have had their beta kit either improved or overhauled in some way. Jingliu, for example, had an above average kit for a limited 5 star initially but then they vastly improved her and now we have a monster DPS.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Speaking of leaked characters, which ones are you guys most excited for? For me, it's Hanabi and Black Swan.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Almost every 5 star character so far have had their beta kit either improved or overhauled in some way. Jingliu, for example, had an above average kit for a limited 5 star initially but then they vastly improved her and now we have a monster DPS.
I can't speak to every example offhand because my memory is bad, but Jingliu's changes were minor.

The stack numbers were doubled (for some reason) and the Transcendence state only buffed ATK instead of Crit Rate and ATK.

The older leaked kits were more basic and missing numbers and some info here and there, but they were generally correct.

Well the change is minor, but you're correct in saying that giving her the Crit buff almost certainly made her better though
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Speaking of leaked characters, which ones are you guys most excited for? For me, it's Hanabi and Black Swan.
Raiden mainly. And I'm curious if there's a Fu Hua expy as well.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I can't speak to every example offhand because my memory is bad, but Jingliu's changes were minor.

The stack numbers were doubled (for some reason) and the Transcendence state only buffed ATK instead of Crit Rate and ATK.

The older leaked kits were more basic and missing numbers and some info here and there, but they were generally correct.

Well the change is minor, but you're correct in saying that giving her the Crit buff almost certainly made her better though
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Raiden mainly. And I'm curious if there's a Fu Hua expy as well.
Most likely there will be. The Marshal of the Xianzhou military is named Marshal Hua.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Most likely there will be. The Marshal of the Xianzhou military is named Marshal Hua.
Yeah, I recall that now that you mentioned it. I forgot if there was a reason I had Fu Hua in mind, other than people wanting it in Genshin too lol.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Qingque was way too hard in Aetherium Wars finally defeated her like 20 times later.

Also I finally have e1 march 7th and e2 Qingque, can't believe how rare they've been for me.

Have been topping up more often in preparation.

On the other end

Aetherium Wars has been great. I wish Wilder was a playable character (love his English dub voice and his design) and Giovanni di Giorgio da Epsilon is great.

Also I love how HSR events are mostly voiced.

Just a few exhibition matches and I will be done with Aetherium Wars and then some how speed through the new SU limited time reward event.

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why do you do it often instead of when you need to?
I like to time it with paydays, easier for me to budget it that way, though also I use my accumulate GoogleOpinion Reward credits and Playpoints whenever I get like $4.99 to top up.

Reactions: xi0