Discussion - Hottest guy/girl in Nnt | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Hottest guy/girl in Nnt

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Top 5:

Female: Merlin, Margaret, Diane, Elizabeth, Jericho

Male: Hendricksen, Ban, Gilthunder, Hauser, Estarossa/Escanor

overlordpringerx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Alright I said don't take it too seriously, but that's just trolling....unless you're into bestiality :gwah
no, it's not. Trolling is when you insult a person or a group of people just to be a dick. I was just making an obvious joke. Seriously though, Diane and Merlin.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Female: Jericho and Diane mainly. Meriln doesn't really do it for me. If it's full moon, I also like Vivian's crazy self.

Male: Buffcanor

Leoat12

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Let's see my ranking...

1. Merlin, as I said
2. Diane, her small and cute mode with common clothes is also awesome.
3. Margaret, she is a very beautiful maiden.
4. Jericho, she has her charm and her case with Ban is funny
5. Veronica
6. Guila

Honorable mention: Elaine. She is not hot, by the meaning of the word, but she is beautiful and has a grace that any girl has.

felixng2011

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am a bit surprised that Merlin is so popular.

For me its:

1) Merlin
2) Jericho
3) Guila

I don't really think Elizabeth and Diane are attractive due to their personalities. Not that I dislike them or anything for it. I also think Veronica is a bit hot strangely enough maybe I am into tomboys.

For guys I guess Escanor during the day, Ban and Gowther. I didn't really notice it before but Hendrickson has that hot middle aged man look so him too lol.

Pietro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
My rankings:
Female:Merlin,Diane,Gowther...oops,Liz,Elaine,gericho

Male:Escanor,Ban,Dreyfus,Howzer

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Jericho is now my N.2 :love.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Dreyfus was cute in that page. :blush
He's now officially my number 4.
As for the girls Matrona is now my number 3.

Last edited:

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
The best looking character is definitely that potion-shop owner who was shown in the recent chapter.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
The best looking character is definitely that potion-shop owner who was shown in the recent chapter.
Yeah definitely the hottest guy in all manga history. <_>

I thought people would take this thread a bit seriously, guess not.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Yeah definitely the hottest guy in all manga history. <_>

I thought people would take this thread a bit seriously, guess not.
Okay, I'll do as you say:

Best-looking male character(s): Dreyfus, Hendrickson and Estarossa.

Best-looking female character(s): Diane (long-haired look), Margaret, Jericho (not "hot", but I really like her design) and Matrona. Oh, Derrierie too (I wish her eyes were rounder, though).
I know Merlin is hot, but I don't like her that much.

Incognitop

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol gallon, amateur mistake man.
You don't mess with Lola's threads :kappa

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Lol gallon, amateur mistake man.
You don't mess with Lola's threads :kappa
:cookiestare
Actually he can, this is his section. :kappa

Other than that, I wonder if we'll see the Goddess clan, and if they're all female. They're bound to have a few Goddesses who are really attractive, Merlin could be one for all we know.:derp

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
:cookiestare
Actually he can, this is his section. :kappa

Other than that, I wonder if we'll see the Goddess clan, and if they're all female. They're bound to have a few Goddesses who are really attractive, Merlin could be one for all we know.:derp
Pff... please.

As for your point, I think there's male members in the clan, too. Otherwise, we'd be introduced to a problem: reproduction.
Anyway, I doubt Merlin is related to Goddesses. Why?
1 - She noted that only a goddess' power could dispel the decrees of the Ten Commandments.
2 - She is not related to the druids either since she stated that she could not use healing magic.

Either way, this thread's topic is attractiveness, so I'll go ahead and speculate that most of the goddesses are good-looking. :p

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Pff... please.

As for your point, I think there's male members in the clan, too. Otherwise, we'd be introduced to a problem: reproduction.
Anyway, I doubt Merlin is related to Goddesses. Why?
1 - She noted that only a goddess' power could dispel the decrees of the Ten Commandments.
2 - She is not related to the druids either since she stated that she could not use healing magic.

Either way, this thread's topic is attractiveness, so I'll go ahead and speculate that most of the goddesses are good-looking. :p
Ok just trying to be nice there.:derp
Maybe she's a fallen Goddess who got stripped of her powers.Even if she isn't she'd still be Escanor's goddess for sure.:derp

What if they reproduced asexually?They wouldn't need males.... Even now we don't know how demons reproduce for example, why there's gray and red demons etc.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Ok just trying to be nice there.:derp
Maybe she's a fallen Goddess who got stripped of her powers.Even if she isn't she'd still be Escanor's goddess for sure.:derp

What if they reproduced asexually?They wouldn't need males.... Even now we don't know how demons reproduce for example, why there's gray and red demons etc.
Well, judging by what we've seen, Meliodas, Zeldris, Monspiet and Derrierie all have some sort of "affection" towards someone, so it's highly likely they reproduce sexually.

Additionally, the fact that the three demon brothers are not completely identical copies of each other further supports the fact that demons are sexual, as asexual organisms don't have their chromosomes "crossed-over" in order to exchange traits.

Either way, let's keep this on topic:
- Why is Guila "attractive" to some people? She's not that good as far as looks are concerned.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Well, judging by what we've seen, Meliodas, Zeldris, Monspiet and Derrierie all have some sort of "affection" towards someone, so it's highly likely they reproduce sexually.

Additionally, the fact that the three demon brothers are not completely identical copies of each other further supports the fact that demons are sexual, as asexual organisms don't have their chromosomes "crossed-over" in order to exchange traits.

Either way, let's keep this on topic:
- Why is Guila "attractive" to some people? She's not that good as far as looks are concerned.
Lol she is to me, like I said I'm a huge fan of girls with long black hair. I think she can be even better with normal eyes, you know those that don't seem to be closed all the time.
Personally I don't get what's so attractive about Janko, her brother though is kinda cute.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Lol she is to me, like I said I'm a huge fan of girls with long black hair. I think she can be even better with normal eyes, you know those that don't seem to be closed all the time.
Personally I don't get what's so attractive about Janko, her brother though is kinda cute.
Yes, IF she had normal eyes. With her current appearance... I don't really like her.
Jericho is quite cute, especially in her current outfit. Like I said, she's not "hot", but she's good.