Seinen - Houseki no kuni | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Houseki no kuni

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
@revo the leaks are here, warning they like as painful as last chapter

Translation:
Rutile: let's throw them in the sea
Cinnabar: we should divide the fragments and hide each of them
Cinnabar: It is hard to find. Even if it moves, it will earn time until it discovers. It only needs to be collected and closed once everyone agrees.
Peridot: I see
Sphene: It is true
Cinnabar: If there's a better plan... without doing so...

- - - - - - - - - - -

Amethyst, Dia, Benito and Alexi: Welcome Back!
Amethyst: sorry we disturbed you
Dia: I came back from the temple

- - - - - - - - - - -

Cairn: If you go
Cairn: I'll just have to catch up/ I will catch up

Cairn: I need you
Cairn: I'm sorry I couldn't tell
Cairn: Before i came to the moon
Aechmea: i'm sorry
Cairn: all right!
Cairn: If you stick to you, I can go without it together! ?
Cairn: I'm calling out kaka
Cairn: absolutely
Cairn: You always want to stick!

Cairn: Crunchy
Cairn: More
Cairn: It may break

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Melon: youve been a bad kid! spend some time in here reflecting on what youve done! ill let you eat some sunlight occasionally.....maybe.

Hemi: where did you hide it?
Melon: secret
Melon: where did you hide it?
Hemi: secret
Hemi: Morga
Melon: Where did you hide it?
Morga: What
Morga: Under the cliff of the beach that is the most distant and scary...
Hemi and Melon: You can not say
Hemi and Melon: Go hide it again!

"After returning from the assault on the ground, I was shut in saying "I'm tired". Is the phrase happening?"

"There was a certain "purpose" beyond the eyes of Yellow."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so where do I start, first of all,phos :emocat
And shinsha out all the people, putting them in a box like that will mean no sun means that they slowly start losing their memories, it's like killing them because memories is what make a person who he is. Damn it shinsha why
Also oof rutile as heartless that suggestion is, that could be the trigger to our sea arc but man u have no chills
I'm surprised that euc already feel bad considering she was the one who started to make everyone think that phos is being brainwashed
I..... honestly every time I see the moon gems just happy talking and not caring what happening on earth, I can't help but think where did everything go wrong :feelsbadman
That cairn and aechmea is just ewwwwwwww, I can't handle it.
I'm really happy that yellow is out her depression but I can't help but feel worried especially considering that end post, what does it mean ?

Welp I really don't know how phos will come back after all this, how will he recover and will he lose memories again when that happen, how long will it take for phos to come back (the most important question) who will be the MC now that phos is out of the picture, yellow ? What will the lunarians now the only person that got to sensei is gone ?
So many questions yet so little answers

Btw revo do u know about the 7 treasures and their meaning in Buddhism?

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
@revo the leaks are here, warning they like as painful as last chapter
Translation:
Rutile: let's throw them in the sea
Cinnabar: we should divide the fragments and hide each of them
Cinnabar: It is hard to find. Even if it moves, it will earn time until it discovers. It only needs to be collected and closed once everyone agrees.
Peridot: I see
Sphene: It is true
Cinnabar: If there's a better plan... without doing so...

- - - - - - - - - - -

Amethyst, Dia, Benito and Alexi: Welcome Back!
Amethyst: sorry we disturbed you
Dia: I came back from the temple

- - - - - - - - - - -

Cairn: If you go
Cairn: I'll just have to catch up/ I will catch up

Cairn: I need you
Cairn: I'm sorry I couldn't tell
Cairn: Before i came to the moon
Aechmea: i'm sorry
Cairn: all right!
Cairn: If you stick to you, I can go without it together! ?
Cairn: I'm calling out kaka
Cairn: absolutely
Cairn: You always want to stick!

Cairn: Crunchy
Cairn: More
Cairn: It may break

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Melon: youve been a bad kid! spend some time in here reflecting on what youve done! ill let you eat some sunlight occasionally.....maybe.

Hemi: where did you hide it?
Melon: secret
Melon: where did you hide it?
Hemi: secret
Hemi: Morga
Melon: Where did you hide it?
Morga: What
Morga: Under the cliff of the beach that is the most distant and scary...
Hemi and Melon: You can not say
Hemi and Melon: Go hide it again!

"After returning from the assault on the ground, I was shut in saying "I'm tired". Is the phrase happening?"

"There was a certain "purpose" beyond the eyes of Yellow."

so where do I start, first of all,phos :emocat
And shinsha out all the people, putting them in a box like that will mean no sun means that they slowly start losing their memories, it's like killing them because memories is what make a person who he is. Damn it shinsha why
Also oof rutile as heartless that suggestion is, that could be the trigger to our sea arc but man u have no chills
I'm surprised that euc already feel bad considering she was the one who started to make everyone think that phos is being brainwashed
I..... honestly every time I see the moon gems just happy talking and not caring what happening on earth, I can't help but think where did everything go wrong :feelsbadman
That cairn and aechmea is just ewwwwwwww, I can't handle it.
I'm really happy that yellow is out her depression but I can't help but feel worried especially considering that end post, what does it mean ?

Welp I really don't know how phos will come back after all this, how will he recover and will he lose memories again when that happen, how long will it take for phos to come back (the most important question) who will be the MC now that phos is out of the picture, yellow ? What will the lunarians now the only person that got to sensei is gone ?
So many questions yet so little answers

Btw revo do u know about the 7 treasures and their meaning in Buddhism?

Just let Phos go with to the moon, I don't care about anything anymore, let Phos smile or laugh at least for a bit would you? :emobirb
The pages are stunning as always, I just love the drawing more and more :zomg
I agree about Yellow with you Asachi, and I do think Yellow may take the spotlight for a while, especially with Phos gone (the author would need many chapters to make him go alright again after all this nightmare) and the final line of the "purpose" may hint something, like protagonism, which to be honest would make me happy<3.

And I have no idea honestly, what is it about?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Read 2 chapters today,high tier stuff.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Read 2 chapters today,high tier stuff.
Glad you're liking it

Just let Phos go with to the moon, I don't care about anything anymore, let Phos smile or laugh at least for a bit would you? :emobirb
The pages are stunning as always, I just love the drawing more and more :zomg
I agree about Yellow with you Asachi, and I do think Yellow may take the spotlight for a while, especially with Phos gone (the author would need many chapters to make him go alright again after all this nightmare) and the final line of the "purpose" may hint something, like protagonism, which to be honest would make me happy<3.

And I have no idea honestly, what is it about?
So basically the 7 treasures are represented by the 7 powers with these respectively:
Gold- Faith
Silver- Perseverance
Lapis lazuli- Sense of shame
Crystal- avoidance of wrongdoing
Agate- Mindfulness
Pearl eye- Concentration
Carnelian- wisdom

The crystal one means phos... And it's super iconic considering phos does have the best intention but everything goes wrong for them
Phos every time he gains a new part his personality change to add the respective treasures added like with gold they keep faith in antacrs last words, with agate they gained self awareness ect...

It's a little farfetched but you can see phos gaining those trait if you observe his behavior. The only one I honestly have doubt about is lapis if it have some other meaning cuz I don't remember laphos having shame??
Maybe shame of every time losing 2 gems ( ghost and antacrs )right in front of them and not being able to stop it and almost killing themself because of their recklessness causing them to be in a coma and not be there when two other gems were lost ...

Also did notice that the gems are now becoming what they hate, they enemy with what they doing to phos :emocat
I also worried if rutile got pieces of phos and then threw them in the sea as that was her original suggestion + she hold a grudge on phos.

Btw When do u think pad will wake up, been a while plus I wonder her reaction when she finds out her savior basically been killed by earth gems.

@revo
Chapter out

Me every new chapter:

i have to say tho I'm surprised that euc now feel bad/considering what phos told them considering she was the one who assumed that phos was being manipulated.
Euc you went up my ranks of gems so don't disappoint me and bring light to the eyes of earth gems about phos and that they doing this for them and no one else.

Everyone having a nice dinner while phos is being decapitated and killed :scry

I hope that Cairn and aechmea relationship go somewhere in the future chapters as right now it's in a stop that I don't like, and it's getting pretty annoying for me.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Okay i caught up with chapter 78 which is the latest chapter and i must say i really enjoyed it.

Too bad they didn't try to understand Phos.Also i do not trust Aechmea,he is definitely manipulating the Gems.Phos originally didn't trust him completely.So i think he(or she) was right in not trusting him.

Adamant not praying for the lunarians must have deep reason.

I hope to see Phos soon enough.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Okay i caught up with chapter 78 which is the latest chapter and i must say i really enjoyed it.

Too bad they didn't try to understand Phos.Also i do not trust Aechmea,he is definitely manipulating the Gems.Phos originally didn't trust him completely.So i think he(or she) was right in not trusting him.

Adamant not praying for the lunarians must have deep reason.

I hope to see Phos soon enough.
I'm really glad you're enjoying this.
Yea aechmea is definitely a manipulative, most fandom don't trust him or anything he does, especially that relationship with cairn, it feels so wrong, I hate it, end it, what an abusive relationship mentally at least, aechmea is especially manipulating her, when even phos, one of the most dumby airhead don't trust someone, you beat sth is wrong really wrong.

Fandom suspecting that he can't pray because lunarians still holding on to their desires or there need to be a requirement that have yet to be fulfilled.

Leaks out and as usual

Summary:
Yellow seem to have memory issues or sth, it's inlcure but in the page she on the bed she says "I was yellow diamon" (me: wait what???who are u now then)
Cairn seem to want to become human or sth( not clear)
It seems Euc was repeatedly asking sensei to pray
Time skip, sensei reformers phos in the winter when no one can interfere he then tell phos that it took 220 for everyone to forget about him and that he sorry he took so long
phos then says to pray...again not form them but for him :emocat
"Pls pray again not for them but for me"
"Give me mercy im so exhausted now"
Sensei try to pray for him but it doesn't work
Phos freaks out and tried to force sensei to continue praying :emobirb

Last page:
"Phos has been in pain, shifting, and wishing for the best until now. He can't get through anymore"

Oof, the leaks are late, so the chapter will be probably out tomorrow, will say all my thoughts when I see the full chapter but what I can say is that the last panel is beautiful even tho it's heartbroken the art is gorgeous (hnk art was always gorgeous but man that panel is just beautiful, also phos looks like a honor character or sth...)

Ichikawa plz let phos rest, plz this is beyond suffering, it just becoming torture for him.

Chapter out

It's amazing how ichikawa can make every new chapter more emotionally draining than the last one while you think it can't get any worst.
@revo @Arjuna

Btw no chapter next month

Wonder how the cover will look like
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed I see you there watching the thread :heh
So are you interesting in picking up the serie ? (Plz do it's really amazing right now :wtf and with all the foreshadowing and Buddhism meaning )

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Many series to read, not enough time :sweatdrop.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
thought that there will be a time skip and i was right.

Phos looks so messed up.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
What's more heartbreaking is that sensei now seem like the only person who cares about phos, and it's super messed up considering phos was prepared to make sensei into an enemy just to help the gems out but now none seem to care about her even the moon gems.
And what's sad is that phos was the only one who tried to make progress and inspiration in who knows how long, trying to fix problems but gets absolutely fucked over to the point of descending to insanity

Btw adamant praying position looks exactly like a houju jewel, that is said to be a sacred jewel and one of buddha's treasures, believed to have the power to expel evil, cleanse corruption and grant desires

Worth to note that now it have more similar to what I assume is the houjo jewel than last time, meaning phos somehow managed to advance in making sensei pray
Last time look:

Than we have yellow being soo depressed that she doesn't want to be a gems, I'm really wonder how the fuck did the lunarians think that a 220 therapy will be sth good, wtf
I hope yellow gets to be happy without ignoring who she is.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I want to die.....
@revo @Arjuna @shinobi
Spoilers out
Wanted to say if you think this chapter is bad, it been said that next chapter will be the double....

*deep breath*
summary in a few words, phos activated a nuclear bomb prayer and now in 21 minutes everyone that is a descended of humans will die, aka the fresh the bones and the souls(the time could be wrong)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that one moment when all the fandom thought that the worst it could be is phos dying
But ichikawa is like nope, everyone will die congrats :D
Also phos man you look like madness, our phos is totally gone, he so broken right now :emocat
Phos i can't believe I'm saying this but I'm begging you be the failer you always knew you are and fail with sensei prayer, or make make him control his powers in any ways, WHERE THE SEVEN TREASURE !???
Achemea is such an asshole...

I also really need the full translation for cairn and achemea talk + phos and sensei few panels
It also seem like dia have became an idol for the lunarians.
I also kinda ship ame and barba, unlike a certain lunarian that is an asshole, he a good guy.

Chapter out

Houseki no kuni chapter 80 in a nutshell

And ichikawa be like

Anways volume 10 first sigh is out

I honestly feel rather lonely that I'm the only one talking here about the new chapter, I want to see your thoughts and if you think the manga will end soon, there a lot of theory going on that the manga will end on chapter 88 because 8 especially is Buddhism lucky number, the other one is 108

Chapter out @Arjuna @revo @shinobi

The translation for this month was a little late cuz the translators were sick

It's a cycle of never ending suffering ..
Watching the gems hurting phos like an animal broke me
No one seem to care about the fact that phos managed to stop a war for 200+ years with the exception of maybe pad as she seem like the only one who cares about our phos but she dead again :emobirb
Anways at the very least every living part of the humans didn't get thanosed, that's sth to celebrate I guess.

Rutile you're wild, stop being feral look pad gave you a gem piece of them to study it and give a purpose again, AND IT WASN'T ANY GEM PIECE BUT ONE WHERE THE HEART IS FOR HUMANS
Padpa ripped their heart for you rutile so please stop being feral (even tho you're kinda sexy when being feral :hurr )

Phos seem to lose more and more piece to the point where he no longer have even a stable body, look he lost his leg while escaping

But the page that hearted me the most was when phos saw the clipboard and wanted to reach it while he can't even stand and then started looking at it :emocat
I wonder when he looked at it what did he thought, was it the thought that shinsha still cares about him as she kept sth that 400+ or the thought that he have no one left but his clipboard ally, basically a flashback to the first chapter
And it's also the moment where it represent how sweat those times were and how everything when wrong the moment he left that clipboard maybe :feelsbadman

I wonder tho why didn't goshe know that padpa was kept there ??

Btw the art in volume 10 is being out, some at least so here what I found
The inside of the book

Btw can we talk about the fact that the sticker are these three words in order: love, freedom and HELL
It's basically the manga in a nutshell :lmao

The full backcover of volume 10

Art of cinnabar

Moon phos statue version

Comic about the worst couple

Aechmea face is so creepy in the bottom middle left

Bort is now a jellyfish trainer, his relationship with jellyfish is growing this time

Also fuck you, you're not going to steal my otp cinnaphos bort, cinnabort will never happen (I hope)
I need the translation for what shinsha is thinking when seeing bort do that

Team youths is doing the usual, being cute and having fun

Seem like the gang of older gems with ofc the dead ones (ichikawa is seasoning the fandom with salt showing us the dead gems while the restoration got stopped)

Here the version with no writing

Comic, need translation

Aww remember these guys

THEY DEAD

Aechmea statue ?

More of the couple

This is soo cute

BAAAM

Barbata with dia talking about food I assume

That's all I found for now, ichikawa went super saiyan with the art in volume 10 I heard there 40 pages for it
The funny thing is that the volume and the art is so colourful while the events in it are super depressing

@Crescent Jinx @revo @Arjuna @shinobi

CIDADA BROKE PHOOSSSS......aechmea why did you make one of the purest Lunarians do that

And I assume phos asked aechmea to die so he broke him....dia looked so chocked

Chapter out, for This month the translation took a while cuz the TLC form the translation team is messing (to the point where the translator is rather worried what happen considering there been no contact for at least 2 months now)
@Crescent Jinx @revo @Arjuna @shinobi

Btw when will you catch up to @Erinyes 👀
Phos really need some time oof and a hug, he seriously need to rest, man somehow I think phos manged to past subaru lvl of mental pain like...at least subaru had rem, while here phos is all alone suffering

Man ichikawa and her Buddhism symbolism,

Tho I don't really know what it exactly means other than now phos is not longer a lotus flower but a lotus torus, maybe it means that he going backwards 🤔

Also I don't really like the fact that achemea wants to get phos memories especially of the past two hundreds years, I mean wasn't phos unconscious in the box all that time ? Don't tell me they going to collect the memories of each individual piece and make it so it can be remember when he in a box....if phos remember the past two hundreds years being a box and conscious...it be bad :emobirb

Btw in volume 10 it seem in the chapter cairn gone to collect phos there been some change with added panel and I must say this is was better

I also forgot to post this last time so here, volume 10 character description, really love the art here so colourful (unlike the events in the arc)

Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Cat Sidhe26, try this or try the anime. It’s really good. Think you would like it. Especially the emotions and the symbology.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I believe I've forgotten enough of your MW campaign, so I picked it up after you tagged me. Read up to chapter 11, which means...

I'm more than 13% all caught up! Isn't that something

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
New chapter out @revo @Crescent Jinx @shinobi @Arjuna

I'm rather happy for shinsha that she so happy right now, still it hurts that her happiness was at the cost of phos descending into madness more and more... he so depressed that he hallucinating that even Antar said those things... :feelsbadman

Also man this month art is really amazing looks so lovely :wtf feel like it's back to how elegant it was before the raid on earth gems, as form there it was basically full creepy depression mod art.

Well it doesn't help for the art that we been with phosy that is depressed that's why it should be like it was...

I want you to read houseki no kuni before spamming to have the full set 👀 @syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I want you to read houseki no kuni before spamming to have the full set 👀 @syx
I owe you a reply, you were not forgotten.

So... this just hit my place a couple days ago:

I haven't started it yet though. My plan is to read it in the weekend of CW48. I guess once I finish the first volume, I will be captivated enough to catch up with the series.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Need to catch up soon.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Chapter 85 is out

Well that was... the calm before the storm. Such a bittersweet chapter, reminded me of the very first chapters of the series, seems that the very end is coming now.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
The end is probably in chapter 108 as it have important meaning in Buddhism, we are right now if I remember correctly in the rebirth stage, the stage before the final one

Anyways this chapter was definitely the calm before the storm...as happy it is, I couldn't feel happy knowing what's going to come, i only felt a bitter taste at how much things changed

And also knowing that phos is so mentally unstable.. I want someone to hug him and conform him:scry
It doesn't feel good seeing how much the gems are happy without him ...... it hurts.. and especially my feeling about shinsha.
I'm happy yet pissed at her, that she never once thought of phos, the first who reached his hand to her.. and now feel like she completely abandoned him...

Arghhh, anyways I really love the gems clothes especially seeing even padpa dressing even thought she unconscious... but even so I don't feel good about the chapter, it's like ichikawa trolling at us giving such a happy chapter... and then bang, end game scene at the end of the chapter.

Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I think the earth gems had it coming, they were the ones who created such a monster, by putting him in a box with no sun (basically means he lose his personality slowly) when he just wanted to talk and came with nothing

Phos really really need someone to talk sense into him and hug him, comfort him but everyone is just pushing him away and abandoning him but padpa that is in comma now..again
Everyone had it coming one way or the other. Though, thinking about it more, the term "had it coming" is kinda misplaced (yes, I used it as well). It suggests that the earth gems and/or Phos deserved what happened to them. But that is not how I feel or think. None of the gems deserved this. What I tried to convey is that you can't blame the earth gems for their behaviour towards Phos. What they do is the only reasonable course of action and none other than Phos is at fault here regardless of the fact that his intentions are good, and we all know that he tries to find a solution for this whole mess. I read a couple of posts on the web and people are literally shitting on the earth gems and I can't explain why. None of the earth gems know what happened on the moon to Phos. We - the readers - did. We followed every tiny step of Phos, accompanied him through his journey on the moon, read his mind, know his mission and everything what comes along with it. It's easy to be on Phos's side that way, very easy.

Look at the earth gems: They fight the Moon People ever since their birth. The Moon People are an entire different race/being to them who live on a different planet. They know nothing about the Moon People, they never communicated with them, couldn't communicate with them, don't understand them, and have no idea about their technologies. They are enemies for hundreds and hundreds years. The only thing the gems know is that the Moon People appear out of nowhere, disturb their peace and take their family away.

Now Phos manages to come back from the Moon - which has never happened before, mind you - and people want me to believe that this isn't suspicious at all from the earth gems point of view? It is wrong for them to view Phos as an enemy? Please... come on. Not to mention the artificial eye which he got from the Moon People. Again, the earth gems have no idea about the technology of the Moon People, it is a total unknown to them. They don't know what the Moon People are capable of or not. Who says that Phos is still Phos, still one of them? Who can say he isn't controlled by the Moon People to destroy all of them? And then Phos starts his mind games, persuades others to follow him and suddenly disappears with a group of other gems. How can I - who never followed Phos - not believe that this guy is an enemy?

Yes, Phos needs someone to talk to him, but expecting the earth gems to willingly lend an ear to Phos has no basis whatsoever and it doesn't make any sense for me to hold that against them. That option was destroyed by Phos himself because he wanted too much too fast in an extremely complex and entangled situation. Unfortunately, it seems to be too late to fix anything at this point, it is beyond repair. The series doesn't give me any hope for a satisfying conclusion for the gems. Phos will suffer, so will the earth gems.