Seinen - Houseki no kuni | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Houseki no kuni

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
new chapter out

Dia losing it, it's rather amazing how ichikawa made one if the sweetest characters at the start of the manga like this now and made it fits so well with her character
I feel like if dia sees how bort treats shinsha, she going to be even more pissed considering shinsha is being treated like she always wanted to be treated by bort, like an equal...

Also man phos you're fitting way to perfectly in your villain role with your new looks :XD

There panels for the chapters must be my favorite for a long while, the art is amazing in this one especially there two

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also love how in one panel bort was in the light and chill about leaving fighting, and dia was in the dark losing it about him being able to move on so simply that it makes all her anxiety and worries seems like nothing... the fact she spead so many who knows years in this resentment and then she lose it because bort move on, just makes her go nuts....

I love this because these cases happen in real life a lot, resenting someone or something but then it all seem like nothing in the future, makes someone...lost

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I also love how in one panel bort was in the light and chill about leaving fighting, and dia was in the dark losing it about him being able to move on so simply that it makes all her anxiety and worries seems like nothing... the fact she spead so many who knows years in this resentment and then she lose it because bort move on, just makes her go nuts....

I love this because these cases happen in real life a lot, resenting someone or something but then it all seem like nothing in the future, makes someone...lost
Perfectly summed up.

I for one really dislike characters such as Dia a lot. Bort was amazing this chapter. He could have beaten Dia to a pulp thousands of times and it wouldn't have hurt Dia as much as these two sentences:

With just two sentences, Bort easily won the psychological fight. Now, I just wish Bort to beat Dia to a pulp for real.

I fear the worst for Bort though...

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Me got lazy to post the chapter
Still now better than never
Honestly after I read the chapter keep thinking about how each gems fits in fate classes
Like alex being berseker, phos avenger, beni being lancer with his amazing luck and killing themselves
Fun stuff

Don't forget ichikawa discovering granola

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Ichikawa just casually dropping all these revelations like it's nothing

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
New chapter
Btw at the end of the chapter is an announcement of the release day of art book, it will include lore stuff
Niceee

Man this chapter was really devastating :derp
I'm sorry
Really everytime I see phos it hurt to see how he is now, no brightness at all
I must say tho the art is amazing, phos face really looks creepy
That dream that he had really destroyed his last sanity
I'm sad euc is done this chapter, she one of the few that was rational and trying to fix everything, including phos case (translator must been devastated as euc is his favorite character)
But I do think she started too late..... if only they listen to phos when he was here to talk and not attack, if only....
It too late now

Jade ready to karate phos, but we already know she lose as the real battle is with shinsha (I mean look at the new cover it's basically phos vs shinsha)

Speaking of rutile, imagine the final piece to keep pad awake was her... rutile (honestly at this point I can see that...)
Well rip her too, I wonder if lunarians destroyed pad too

Here some fan art of this chapter...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

After this chapter this hurts to see
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The lorebook have been translated.. kinda, it's not great but it's readable, it's also rather interesting that the book is a observation by an other lifeforms in the solar system, I wonder if we ever see them

And yea new chapter tho it was rather short (kinda expected considering ichikawa was working on this lorebook)
Phos really looks creepier and creepier, I love it

And it's also sad...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@syx @revo @shinobi
New chapter out

I loved this chapter especially because of the art, even tho I still wish there more talking in these chapters recently they been feeling rather short but aechmea will come soon to fix that probably with his lore reveal

This page must be the best page in this chapter it's also up there in the most beautiful pages in HnK, I loved tho a lot of pages were drawn well in this chapter

In here I can't help but think phos isn't talking about cinnabar but more like protecting himself on her and talking about himself
How ironic

Btw notice phos is smiling in the last page

What do you guys think will happen now, especially with the fact aechmea is coming down?

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
This chapter was painful to read. Cinnabar is one of my favorites, and the end note is rather menacing :oh meld? I don't want to lose Cinnabar I had my hopes he could reach out to Phos, who lost his mind.It seems something is happening to the both of them but whatever it is, I don't want Cinnabar to break/die/whatever.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
well I was half right, they did fuse.....