Discussion - How did Meliodas and Elizabeth meet? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion How did Meliodas and Elizabeth meet?

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Some of it was for comedic effect i can assure you, but some of it wasn't.
I really don't see how it was comedic effect lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I feel like this is going to start a war again :fan but the reason i said that it was probably love on first sight because would it make sense for Elizabeth to make it out alive from a battle with AM Meliodas? (and at that time he didn't know her so... no holding back like with the slap).
Maybe he didn't use Assault Mode? He's still top tier with second demon mark alone, which puts him at AA level lol

Plus, Elizabeth doesn't need to be his equal or something, just powerful enough where it's too much trouble to kill her without fully exerting himself drastically.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Merlin wouldn’t even let her get anywhere near Assault Meliodas when he lost his memory during the Escanor battle.

She was equally as useless as every other sin.
Because Merlin has a sister bias and will do anything to protect Elizabeth from any risk.

Plus, Elizabeth admitted herself in that situation that her power isn't what it used to be, so it makes sense if she was as ''useless'' as every other sin because she isn't at her full power lol.

Meliodas was a gag.

She just used a ark like 3 chapters before that on 60K Estarossa before he ate any commandmnets at all, and both Sariel and Tarmiel said he was completely undamaged from her ark.

You’re not going to tell me she actually hurt 100K+ Estarossa after failing to hurt 60K Estarossa because he fell over right?

Or Assault Mel for that matter?
Sariel and Tarmiel's comment means nothing.

Elizabeth used a non-lethal ark and never had the will to hurt him, only protect Derriere - that's why he avoided damage.

Inuhanyou123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
How Elizabeth and Meliodas met in the first place is without a doubt the biggest mystery in the series for me along with Elizabeth's early life was like

As for what assault mode Meliodas would do to the 7DS, i have no doubt he would have murdered everyone there without the perfect cube, except for Elizabeth. Nakaba has taken great pains to show that for Meliodas, Elizabeth is basically the exception to EVERY rule, regardless of what it is. Even with his heart/soul completely gone, his motivation stays on saving her

Even when all of his emotions and sense of self were trapped in another dimension, the sight of her tears were enough to momentarily bring them back to him(which if we recall should literally be impossible) to tell her how much he loved her.

Nakaba can't be any more of a sap if he tried. We didn't need that to know that Mel and Elie were soulmates but we still got it.

Last edited:

Inuhanyou123

Reaction score
Country
United States
i mean back me up otakufreak

Gojo Satoru

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
How can some people think that the Meliodas thing was an gag.

She literally slapped him in the face and made him fall into the mirror it even made a hole in the wall for crying out loud.

And the time she used her Ark on Esta it was solely to create distance between him and her(she sent him to the AA)

Even if she did use it offensively like you're all claiming she did how could she ark slap him after he doubled his power and it worked explain that

Bøjan

Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
Maybe he didn't use Assault Mode?
Crap this is hard on a phone....

Nevermind i somehow managed. But here you can see that he's clearly in AM, and this looks like a flashback of when he first met her and i tend to believe that.

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Crap this is hard on a phone....

Nevermind i somehow managed. But here you can see that he's clearly in AM, and this looks like a flashback of when he first met her and i tend to believe that.
Well, maybe she was strong enough to resist his attacks? I mean I don't think Indura Phase 2 is that far off AM, maybe 10k-20k? and Elizabeth was able to hold her own quite well despite it being 1v2.

Inuhanyou123

Reaction score
Country
United States
Considering mon a derieri's powers, i would think a 80k or something PL is not out of bounds for each of them. so say 160k together, and elie was holding them both

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Considering mon a derieri's powers, i would think a 80k or something PL is not out of bounds for each of them. so say 160k together, and elie was holding them both
80k too low level for Indura considering their superiority over AA.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Sariel, Ludoshel and Tarmiel seem to be 90-100k, so the Indura are definitely 100+.

If I had to put a number on it, maybe 110-120k? If Elizabeth was in the same range or slightly higher, it would make sense how she was able to hold 2 off, but needed a little help to fully purify them since it was a 1v2.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Random battlefield, Mel see's elizabeth ascend form the ksy's to heal her people and implore the demons to stop, Mel get's a raging stify and vows to get into her pants. (this is exactly how he would tell it.)

Inuhanyou123

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sariel, Ludoshel and Tarmiel seem to be 90-100k, so the Indura are definitely 100+.

If I had to put a number on it, maybe 110-120k? If Elizabeth was in the same range or slightly higher, it would make sense how she was able to hold 2 off, but needed a little help to fully purify them since it was a 1v2.
So if both of them are 100k and she was able to hold back them both....Elie aint no joke by default. What are people debating here!? xD

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
So if both of them are 100k and she was able to hold back them both....Elie aint no joke by default. What are people debating here!? xD
I don't think anyone really doubts her overall magical power. Not too sure about the 100k part due to purge being able to affect beings even higher than the caster. Hell Zaratras poured all of his very being into purge, which is barely above 3k,and was able to completely purge a 30k+ demon.
Nonetheless, I don't think Elizabeth is very low either, since to affect them in the first place it had to be moderately impressive. If she's around 60k, then by exerting herself to the point of losing consciousness, it's no surprise she was even able to force them into phase 2 due to the nature of purge. But yea, her overall magic power is not low by any means. What is in question however, is other factors that make someone combat efficient like reaction speed, speed, durability, etc, as well as her overall power level compared to the top tiers.

Inuhanyou123

Reaction score
Country
United States
hopefully we see even more feats in the future so we can stop running in circles :P

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
hopefully we see even more feats in the future so we can stop running in circles :P
Why are you talking about feats in a thread about how Liz and Mel met?

Please move this post to different thread. This is about how Mel and Eli met.

Gojo Satoru

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Lmao things got off topic

Inuhanyou123

Reaction score
Country
United States
Your right. it seems every time we speak about elizabeth the convo always gets sidetracked xD

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

I immediately did when I made it?

Scylidose

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
I think Meliodas saw Elizabeth trying to protect demons (or even heal them) when they were injured, and that provoked Meliodas to have some doubt about his pure evil personality, and with Zeldris falling in love, he maybe got "corrupted" to see what is like to have someone to love.