Fun - Hunter x Hunter Figures/Collections/Merchandise | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun Hunter x Hunter Figures/Collections/Merchandise

majinjeb

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
where are the other pics? any real source for this?
The pic I was referring to was the one Netero had posted (the top of this page, first pic, bottom left).

I can't find a source for the pics you had posted. Though looking at the card in the pic it looks like they will be released in January 2013 (maybe 998 yen for each?). I don't know what they were talking about on the facebook pic, how someone is already selling it...

Btw, are you on myfigurecollection?

TheAmericandream

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That was one of the coolest merchandises old Hunter ever got, the jewlry. Chrollo and Kurapika are so blinging.

riniloves

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The pic I was referring to was the one Netero had posted (the top of this page, first pic, bottom left).

I can't find a source for the pics you had posted. Though looking at the card in the pic it looks like they will be released in January 2013 (maybe 998 yen for each?). I don't know what they were talking about on the facebook pic, how someone is already selling it...

Btw, are you on myfigurecollection?
I want them so bad now.... 998 wont be a problem to me... just the shipping... Tell me if you find the nearest website I can buy ha? thanks ^_^

and the Netero post I finally found them, its just my browser... the pic aint showy....

and...
what is myfigurecollection???

majinjeb

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want them so bad now.... 998 wont be a problem to me... just the shipping... Tell me if you find the nearest website I can buy ha? thanks ^_^

and the Netero post I finally found them, its just my browser... the pic aint showy....

and...
what is myfigurecollection???
When I see them show up for order I'll let you know.

myfigurecollection is a site where you can keep track of figures you own, want, or have ordered. It has a huge database of figures. You are able to comment, message, and upload pictures. I find it very helpful in keeping track of what I've got and what is coming out.

http://myfigurecollection.net/

Here is mine for example:
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/majinjeb

Trunkz Jr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hope to see a large PVC some day XD

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That means...Killua's electricity will be yellow?

majinjeb

Reaction score
Country
United States
close up

I still can't find a site for this... T_T
Yeah I still haven't seen any sites selling them. Thanks for the close-ups. I'm definitely getting Hisoka.

---------- Post added September 06, 2012 at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was September 05, 2012 at 01:17 PM ----------

Not sure how credible these pics are, but I happened across them this morning. I can't find any other pictures, but if these are real, I cannot wait!

riniloves

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yeah I still haven't seen any sites selling them. Thanks for the close-ups. I'm definitely getting Hisoka.

---------- Post added September 06, 2012 at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was September 05, 2012 at 01:17 PM ----------

Not sure how credible these pics are, but I happened across them this morning. I can't find any other pictures, but if these are real, I cannot wait!

the Illumi one... I want.... it think their prototypes??? sort of it...???

I'm so happy... I'm gonna have this one soon... for my b-day... I finally found someone in my ountry selling this without intnl shipping...

kurapika... wait for me...

Last edited:

majinjeb

Reaction score
Country
United States
the Illumi one... I want.... it think their prototypes??? sort of it...???
I know Killua and Leorio just got released at the end of August. Silva and Zeno are scheduled for late December. So Illumi and Hisoka will most likely be next year. I was so happy to see Illumi, the pose is awesome. Then I saw Hisoka... I just can't wait for these. I'm hoping this line of figures continues for a long time.

Good luck with the Gona and Killua! I'm waiting for Killua and Leorio at the moment... it'll be about 18 days...

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States

TheAmericandream

Reaction score
Country
United States
I really hope this means, Chrollo will get his shirt. These are pretty great, though the colors seem kinda off, like Slimer with Neon among other things. I hope these colors don't represent the colors of Killua's nen.

Last edited:

riniloves

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
This is for Filipino Fans only, I found a store!!! YAY!!!
Silva and Zeno
amazon link

and also for Hisoka
amazon item
Both can be ordered here.

TheAmericandream

Reaction score
Country
United States
The sculpt on these are great, I really want to get them and I love seeing multiple things with Chrollo's shirt. This leads me to believe that later he will don a shirt (I can hope).

I do however feel Kurapika's head is too large, I think some of that is the fluffy nature of his hair, but it seems too large to be to scale with the rest of the figures, that's actually pretty important to me with collecting toys and figures (that they be to scale). It's still really great seeing these statues, I hope we get some functional figures that are posable and come with props much like the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Medicos figures.

majinjeb

Reaction score
Country
United States
@rinniloves The figures you were looking for a site for (the set with Neon) just went up for preorder. It turns out they are chess pieces, though I wonder if you can actually play chess with them (or if they will release a full set).

@TheAmericandream I've gotten a few Jojo SASs (mostly Part 2), but I haven't had a chance to display them. It's be nice if they did it, but I don't want them to be so expensive... Also, with Jojo they did the Di Molto Bene line, which released some main and some secondary (or even lesser seen) characters. I would at least like to see a figure of everyone significant in Hxh.

riniloves

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
only 6pieces and random? how am I gonna play chess... with it...

majinjeb

Reaction score
Country
United States
only 6pieces and random? how am I gonna play chess... with it...
Well I'm hoping it only has 6 pieces, I don't want multiples... Maybe it will be like Clamp's chess set:

Just saw the description:

Packed according to maker's assortment rate from 6 types (all types are in 2 types: black base and white base style).

Lineup:
-Kuroro (king)
-Neon (queen)
-Hisoka (bishop)
-Kurapika (knight)
-Kirua (rook)
-Gon (pawn)

I don't want to buy multiples for a whole set... I think I'll just get 1 box for now. All I really want are Hisoka (I like the pose with the cards) and Neon (I doubt she'll be getting a figure any time soon).

Last edited: