Fun - Hunter x Hunter Figures/Collections/Merchandise | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun Hunter x Hunter Figures/Collections/Merchandise

Riruru

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
^ I was pretty surprised how amazing quality the cup was too. I actually got it from an anime con so you might find it there. It's more likely you'll find HxH stuff this year too. Last year when my friend went there wasn't any at all but this year when we went together, there was a lot. But almost all of it was sold out on the first day. I advise getting there on the first day.

And yeah, I thought everyone saw that weird photo of a father and son buying a lotto ticket from Seven Eleven while both dressed as Gon? XD The figure was 89800 yen which converted into USD is over $900. Add to that the fact that the conversion rate on these sites is purposely higher so they make money and it's a lot. :gwah

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...r-scarlet-eyes-prize-figure-lottery-commences

Zoro Zoldyck

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Hey guys I just joined! I saw this and had to join because I had some questions. I want to buy the new Kurapika figure from Banpresto, this one http://www.amazon.com/Banpresto-Cra...d=1384010917&sr=1-14&keywords=hunter+x+hunter .

I bought the Gon figma from amazon and I like it but Kurapika's looking a bit off.. Like his mouth is open with the angry face and the eyes aren't detailed enough.. Do you guys think I should get this one? I'm looking to buy a Killua and Kurapika figures so any suggestions? (except the figmas cuz I don't like them lol) thanks a lot.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

I would also like to ask about the height of the figures and quality. Does anyone have any experience with Banpresto? I really like Kurapika's pose and hair but I'm still hesitant.

---------- Post added November 28, 2013 at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was November 09, 2013 at 10:36 AM ----------

No new figs for HXH huh? So this thread is pretty much dead :/

majinjeb

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
No new figs for HXH huh? So this thread is pretty much dead :/
Yeah... I keep waiting for new stuff but I don't see any. The last things I got were the Greed Island figures. I saw the super limited edition Ichiban Kuji Kurapika in Japan but it was ridiculously expensive.

Zoro Zoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
I wanna get a Kurapika figure.. But idk what one I should get; the Figma or the Banpresto second version

majinjeb

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wanna get a Kurapika figure.. But idk what one I should get; the Figma or the Banpresto second version
I'm not a huge fan of figmas, so I'd go with the Banpresto. If you want to change up poses and all that jazz, then go for the figma.

Added pics of everything I have out

Last edited:

Zoro Zoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
I'm buying the Banpresto one :) I'm just worried about how it'll look beside Gon.. will it be the same height or too tall?

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

I really like Kurapika's necklace.. But it's sold out lol maybe 2014 will be a good year for HXH :) (Hopefully we get more figures with battle effects) :P

Zoro Zoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Thanks! he looks great! How's the detail on him btw? his eyes? I like him more than the figma Kurapika because of his eyes to be honest, I thought this figure looked much better :) Nice collection of HXH figures you got there btw! :D

Last edited:

majinjeb

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks! he looks great! How's the detail on him btw? his eyes? I like him more than the figma Kurapika because of his eyes to be honest, I thought figure this looked much better :) Nice collection of HXH figures you got there btw! :D
I don't remember much about his detail, though I liked his eyes on this figure.

Thanks! I want to get all my HxH displayed, but I ran out of room... right now that whole area is a mess (HxH, Berserk, Jojo, and a Riderman helmet)

Zoro Zoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
I wish I had that many figures to display and I'll run out of room for them :P I have just started collecting figures like a month ago and it's been really tiring XD I'm always looking for reviews, new figures etc.. And I waste a lot of time on Amazon, too

I still don't how where to place my figures.. Can't figure out a proper place.

majinjeb

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wish I had that many figures to display and I'll run out of room for them :P I have just started collecting figures like a month ago and it's been really tiring XD I'm always looking for reviews, new figures etc.. And I waste a lot of time on Amazon, too

I still don't how where to place my figures.. Can't figure out a proper place.
Yeah, when I started I was always looking for sites that sold figures. Luckily I toned it down some recently. I would like a nice place to store them (like the glass cases) but since I'm renting my room, there's no point right now.

Zoro Zoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
The glass cases are expensive though, aren't they? That's what I heard at least.
I'm looking for something less expensive like shelves or something..

majinjeb

Reaction score
Country
United States
The glass cases are expensive though, aren't they? That's what I heard at least.
I'm looking for something less expensive like shelves or something..
They probably are... I haven't looked into prices since there isn't a point right now. The place where I lived before, I just put figures on my bookshelf and by my computer. Now I have the area at the head of my bed.

REN KOUEN

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
i want a kurapika action figure from the fight with ubo

Zoro Zoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Sure hope megahouse will do a Kurapika figure next, But hope it won't be like Gon.. That one looks out of character for some reason.

---------- Post added December 25, 2013 at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was December 14, 2013 at 05:54 AM ----------

Crossing my fingers that one of the companies will make a "King" or Netero figure :zomg

Last edited:

Zoro Zoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Finally got my figures! I'll post some pics of Gon and Kurapika later! I've been really anxious because I don't really know if a figure is a bootleg if it's really good one and I'm just going crazy and idk now if my Yugi or Zoro figures are a bootleg or not :(

majinjeb

Reaction score
Country
United States
I didn't know if anyone would be interested, so I'm just going to make a quick post for now. I have some HxH stuff I'm looking to sell:

3 HxH folders from Ichibankuji (main four characters, Gon, and Killua)
2 keychain from Ichibankuji (Kurapika and Leorio)
5 petite mini figures (2nd set - Gon, Killua, Illumi, Machi, Kuroro)

If anyone is interested just let me know and I can post pics if need be.

Last edited: