Introduction Thread - Part 2 | Page 40 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordHokage

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Hello enjo,

Welcome to MH. A great big thanks to your friend. Your knowlege in Japanese language is an asset here. I look forward to seeing your translations and please by all means have fun. It nice to meet you too. Happy New Year!

Take care, lordHokage. :)

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey enjo, welcome to MH! Looks like everyone above me already said all the good stuff,
so I'll just add try joining the discussions in some of the manga or anime threads you read.

Check out the Otaku Cafe for anime or manga and drama (if you watch) related topics.

Boku no namae wa chārīdesu. - hohoho. :dance (too much anime :sweatdrop)
yoroshiku ne.

Imperium

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
konbanwa minna-san :cheerbunny

Hi im Imperium. That names from one of my favourite books so ou can call me Imperium or any variations thereof :occa I study computing at uni, but mostly im a huge politics and IR junky ^_^;;; My hobbies include indulging music and video games, I also like sports in general, though i mostly watch football & tennis, i might occasionally be found watching cricket and rugby as well. :luv

So i hope to get to know you guys well

lordHokage

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Hello Imperium,

A big welcome to a not so new member at MH. Best wishes on your studies, politics and your hobbies. It was nice meeting you and please continue exploring MH sites. Have fun.

OneClash

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm kinda new here :) I like to scanlate because I think it's cool.

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hello OneClash :tem

Welcome to MangaHelpers :confetti
We hope that you enjoy your stay here and happy posting in the forum

Have a nice day, :love
sodeq

lordHokage

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Hello OneClash,

Welcome to MH. In short order, a moderator will direct you to the section of interest. I hope you enjoy yourself here and please by all means have fun Editing. Happy New Year to you and Imperium.

Josef

Dank Trump
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi, I registered 2 months or so ago, but I finally began being active recently. I really like the high level of good quality discussions here.

Most likely you will find me in the One Piece threads, seinen forums(Gantz, Berserk) and Otaku Shoten and Otaku Theater(Well the Otaku zone in general kind of).

I hope I enjoy my stay here, hello again from me(Klumpkin) to all of the forum members. :)

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Welcome to the site Kumpkin! Glad to see you'll be spending time in the Otaku zone and seinen forums. You'll see a lot of me in Otaku, if you go to the seinen mainboard or Vinland Saga you will see me there too.

Josef

Dank Trump
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Welcome to the site Kumpkin! Glad to see you'll be spending time in the Otaku zone and seinen forums. You'll see a lot of me in Otaku, if you go to the seinen mainboard or Vinland Saga you will see me there too.
Hello Kaiten, thanks for the welcome, all seinen forums in general, more in the ones I like or think I can discuss something, forgot to mention Liar Game as well in my opening post. >.<"

Yes I will check that one as well and glad to see people like spending time in the Otaku zone like me. :)

MattC302

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hello,
My name is Matt and I am 25 years old. I am a short order cook. My main hobby besides reading manga is strength training. I am not very good at it and I kind of hate it because it is so hard, but I do it anyway for some reason I can't figure out. My favorite manga of all time is One Piece.

Some of my likes are: manga, anime, and the internet.
Some of my dislikes are: politics, religion and 3D movies.

I registered on here a while back, but haven't posted until now. I usually lurk in the Otaku Shoten sub-forum because I love seeing the color pages and volume covers and the WSJ TOC. I will probably be found posting mostly in the Seinen and Shonen manga sub-forums. I hope to contribute a lot to the discussion.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ooooh! Hello Matt! good to know you're a cook, coz I'm also one! hehe.

there are a lot of other threads in the General Section that you'll definitely like!

MattC302

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Ooooh! Hello Matt! good to know you're a cook, coz I'm also one! hehe.

there are a lot of other threads in the General Section that you'll definitely like!
Hello baboysai and thanks. I will make sure to check out that section for some cool threads to post in. :D

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hello,
My name is Matt and I am 25 years old. I am a short order cook. My main hobby besides reading manga is strength training. I am not very good at it and I kind of hate it because it is so hard, but I do it anyway for some reason I can't figure out. My favorite manga of all time is One Piece.

Some of my likes are: manga, anime, and the internet.
Some of my dislikes are: politics, religion and 3D movies.

I registered on here a while back, but haven't posted until now. I usually lurk in the Otaku Shoten sub-forum because I love seeing the color pages and volume covers and the WSJ TOC. I will probably be found posting mostly in the Seinen and Shonen manga sub-forums. I hope to contribute a lot to the discussion.
Awesome! Welcome to MH! I'm sure you will like the Cooking Corner or maybe post some stuff there....enjoy the forums!Cheers!:beer

Status
Not open for further replies.