Voting Round 3 - Irisviel von Einzbern vs Jeanne D'Arc | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Irisviel von Einzbern vs Jeanne D'Arc

Who wins?

• Irisviel von Einzbern

• Jeanne D'Arc

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I fear I'd have a biased pov on the matter, so I'd rather have your objective opinion.
Also, I'm surprised you voted for Jeanne. She is way too pure for your likings. ^^

Your post is unsettling tbh, and not because it is too perfect. :pjsalt She is too perfect so you're not voting for her?! What kind of argument is that? xD

- She is OK with her husband having a mistress because she understands him. She knows he needs that side relationship. He actually met Maiya before Iri. Kiritsugu is a man with a dark and troubled past but Iri loves him regardless and he loves her too. It's not like Kiritsugu is "having" a harem. This a complicated relationship between three people, the three of them are fine with it and respect each other. That doesn't mean Iri is a bad waifu, quite the contrary actually.
- Hmm... you do understand that Kiritsugu's dream is to give the world - and so his daughter - a bright future in which people won't suffer because of war and people's selfish desires, don't you? How is Iri fighting for that dream not the ultimate proof of affection for her daughter?
- I don't get why you'd take Ilya over Iri. For her looks? She is literally a younger clone of Iri. For her personality? She became kind of crazy, unfortunately.

My dear fellow member, it's fine if you vote for Jeanne because of her looks - some people do think it's the best quality of a waifu. But next time, if you have no real argument to discredit a rival, just say directly that your vote is based on design only :^_^

Also, here is the opening scene of Fate/Zero. I'm sure it'll help some people understand the kind of amazing waifu Iri is.
She was dying and wanted her man have someone when she left.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I fear I'd have a biased pov on the matter, so I'd rather have your objective opinion.
Also, I'm surprised you voted for Jeanne. She is way too pure for your likings. ^^
I'm open to hear your biased opinion :hurr
I haven't submitted my vote yet, leaning towards a vote for Jeanne though. Convince me to vote Iri ;)
As for my likings, are you sure about that?

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I haven't submitted my vote yet, leaning towards a vote for Jeanne though. Convince me to vote Iri ;)
Sam just vote for Iri. Jeanne may have the looks, but Iri has everything else.

Oh and a small reminder that I always voted Rindou :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sam just vust vote for Iri. Jeanne may have the looks, but Iri has everything else.

Oh and a small reminder that I always voted Rindou :rolleyes:
Ya got me. I'll lock a vote in for Iri if you keep supporting Rindou, posting about her glory and voting for her next round after she hopefully slaughters Historia.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Voted Iri. Overall better waifu material. I love Jeanne but she's devoted to God. Good luck getting her to even look at you lol. Besides, going through 4 pages of this thread I haven't seen the one that nominated her actually try to make a case for her. Whether it's overconfidence or disinterest it's still quite sad. She was abandoned by God now she's abandoned by her husbando. :nah

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
Not singling you out but I've seen people mention this before in regards to Iris and I'm not sure why that should be seen as a bonus. Unless you're into polyamory, I guess...
It shouldn't be seen as a bonus - at least not imo - but just as another proof of how understanding she is of her husband's conflicted emotions, hence why she is a great waifu in my eyes.
Also, you mention polyamory and I think it is an important point to understand the relationship between those 3. I feel some people do need to understand that sometimes the traditionnal type of married couple - basically two people who are faithful to one another until they divorce the end of their days - simply doesn't work for everyone. That is the case here, Kiritsugu feels so guilty about eventually leading to Iri's death that he needs someone like Maiya - one may feel it is a lame excuse but that's beside the point. The real point here is Iri aknowledges that it is what he needs and since she only wants him to finally find some relief and happiness - now and after her death - then she is ok with it. She doesn't even resent Maiya.

One may think it is blind devotion from her but frankly I feel it is a lame argument, especially in this round given that her rival here is Jeanne, a Saint who blindly followed a God who eventually let her burn at the stake.

Fine, I'll tell you everything there is to know... if you vote Iri. :p
Ahah yes, I'm pretty sure about that. As I said, I doubt platonic love is everyone's cup of tea here, and judging by all the pictures you posted so far in the WW, I don't think it's her brilliant mind that interests you most :^_^ Clearly, she is not your type of waifu Sir.

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Fine, I'll tell you everything there is to know... if you vote Iri. :p
Ahah yes, I'm pretty sure about that. As I said, I doubt platonic love is everyone's cup of tea here, and judging by all the pictures you posted so far in the WW, I don't think it's her brilliant mind that interests you most :^_^ Clearly, she is not your type of waifu Sir.
Voted for Iri :P
I can roll with platonic love too. As @Belserion can confirm, I'm a sweet and kind dude and the lewd side of me is just a tiny bit that makes me the man I am ;)

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Jeanne all da way.
Notaoneliner.

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Voted for Iri :P
I can roll with platonic love too. As @Belserion can confirm, I'm a sweet and kind dude and the lewd side of me is just a tiny bit that makes me the man I am ;)
Sweet: Verified
Kind: Verified
Lewd: Corriged as perverted '-'

@Atom So you will resist until the end:nah

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Sweet: Verified
Kind: Verified
Lewd: Corriged as perverted '-'

@Atom So you will resist until the end:nah
@syx Make him understand pls that there's not just one kind of straightforward warfare. I've tried to in vain.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@syx Make him understand pls that there's not just one kind of straightforward warfare. I've tried to in vain.
.logged in and saw I was tagged by Atom in his battle thread
.got hyped because I was expecting a phenomenal and long-awaited campaign from his side
.my hopes got crushed worse than God Serena

Anyway, there is still time to campaign here, Atom.

Status
Not open for further replies.