Is Guts really human??? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Is Guts really human???

Goliahide

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
First i want to apologize for my english. Next i have a theory about Zodd being one of ancestors of Gut because he is more then 300 years old and guts is 24 years old so is possible that Guts have some small amount of demonic blood in his body maybe something aroung 1/10 of his blood.

Young Aizen

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Guts is definitely 100% human.. Its just that he's pinnacle of peak human strength in the berserk universe due to his constant inhuman experiences and extreme upbringing

llamapie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
First i want to apologize for my english. Next i have a theory about Zodd being one of ancestors of Gut because he is more then 300 years old and guts is 24 years old so is possible that Guts have some small amount of demonic blood in his body maybe something aroung 1/10 of his blood.
Eh. I really don't like this idea. It is too... predictable? Too cliche, etc... Guts is a struggler, extremely physically talented but still only a human. Most of what he has accomplished has been through sheer willpower. I don't like the idea of there being something special in his bloodline enabling his accolades.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Yes Guts is 100% Human. He preforms at Peak Human potential, through sheer experience, will & skill. However the witch explains his more super natural feats as a Human. Once branded Guts walks in the interstice of the Astral and physical realms, the dream world where you are able to do things you couldn't in the physical world, Guts superhuman like feats are because of this fact

Riker

Artist
Reaction score
Country
India
I also think Guts is half human and the other half of him is Dark Elf. I made a theory on how the Skull Knight could be Gut's father. Lol

Goliahide

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
I also think Guts is half human and the other half of him is Dark Elf. I made a theory on how the Skull Knight could be Gut's father. Lol
i agree because even if he have some percent of blood from another race it still make him human but it also gave him that little push to his limits so his top form can be stronger than that of other pure humans

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I hope he is human.

Like the theme of this show even if you are human if you have enough determination and hard work you can against greater odds.

Goliahide

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
I hope he is human.

Like the theme of this show even if you are human if you have enough determination and hard work you can against greater odds.
i understand why everyone want him to be pureblood human but even if he have something mixed in him (after some recalculation it can go down to 1/15 or 1/20 of his blood) he is still considered human it only give him something like genetic advantage like some of us are stronger from nature or smarter or more agile

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
i understand why everyone want him to be pureblood human but even if he have something mixed in him (after some recalculation it can go down to 1/15 or 1/20 of his blood) he is still considered human it only give him something like genetic advantage like some of us are stronger from nature or smarter or more agile
The only thing is Zodd if he is somehow connected with him.Otherwise he is human without any connection.

Goliahide

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
The only thing is Zodd if he is somehow connected with him.Otherwise he is human without any connection.
that was my idea because from what i found out zodd is more than 300 years old so i think he can be guts ancestor because we dont know anything about his father and only think we know about his mother is that they found her hanging on tree and him under her

Riker

Artist
Reaction score
Country
India
I doubt it will be Zodd. I don't think Guts is half apostle.

Goliahide

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
I doubt it will be Zodd. I don't think Guts is half apostle.
and what if guts mother was witch and he is son of some spiritual being (still prefere my previous theory)

Riker

Artist
Reaction score
Country
India
and what if guts mother was witch and he is son of some spiritual being (still prefere my previous theory)
Yeah, guts is the son of some spiritual being. The question is who that spiritual being is.

Goliahide

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
I think it's the Skull Knight because he does seem to focus a lot on him.
thats explained it is because skull knight know that fate cant be changed but he find interesting that guts is still trying

Riker

Artist
Reaction score
Country
India
thats explained it is because skull knight know that fate cant be changed but he find interesting that guts is still trying
There are clues that connect them. :hmm

Maybe we will know in the upcoming arcs?