Joint Review of Bleach 483: KriegsErklarung | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Joint Review of Bleach 483: KriegsErklarung

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

What else can I say?

I'm not going to re-write the Impressions section now, we can talk about it next review. End of it.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

FYI, I asked mattia to post the review. If he doesn't by today evening my time, I'll post it myself or ask anyone who will be online that moment.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

AAAARGH, I can't stand it. Have to explain.

With 5 people on the board, there are only two ways of writing a JR. The review gets devided into 5 sections and everyone writes their own bit. Or the whole review is discussed beforehand, everyone tells their opinion about every single one of the section and then someone is being forced to read 5 full reviews and edit them all into 1.

Now, what happened in this review was a mix of both variants. We had three people writing an analysis and one dummy who had to re-read them god knows how many times and edit them all into one. As a result we had a balanced opinion from three people. Now comes the Impressions section which was handled by one person and suddenly everyone goes like "Hey, we didn't discuss that beforehand, that is not my opinion, blah blah blah"

Long story short. The review stays the way it is now, any changes in the way of writing a JR will occur next time.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
a very good poll by The Underscore! I was thinking about something concerning both ivan and the Vandenreich,but that's great nonetheless! By the way,how do I title our review? I titled it with a simple name,did I have to title it "Reviewer Alliance"?

Status
Not open for further replies.