Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 183 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 183 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I definitely didn't get half of it. I need more investment in the characters before I actually care about their abilities.

I will read the ability of the one that survives.

zafool974

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Hakari for sure, if not who will face Kashimo?
I don't think Kashimo will be a good match for Hakari. The former seemed like a powerhouse would doesn't fuck around and his ability is probably a lot more direct than Hakari's.

I was quite surprised at his domain expansion btw, it reminded me of some crazy HxH hatsu.

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hakari for sure, if not who will face Kashimo?
Is obvious that Hakari is surviving, i mean this fight is pretty much a warm up for him lol
I was just emphasizing in how Charles is gonna survive aswell.

LeMillion_

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
From what I understand, if he has 2 of the same roll he enters reach mode and it will create a hype scenario and depending on the color of the ball, the door and the type of scenario the hype for the 3rd roll goes up. So basically a bigger chance for a jackpot and gaining a bonus (we dont know what kind of bonus yet)

In the chapter, the sequence went like this :
He hit two of the same character (the girl) and entered reach mode giving him the highest type scenario, a hype level over 80%. In this case, the girl didnt go home, he shouldnt have gotten the jackpot, it was a losing scenario. However, during the reach mode there is a chance that a "Chance up" will appear thus increasing your chance for a "Jackpot".
Which is what happened here, thank to the "Chance up", Hakari triggered a "special scenatio" and still obtained the jackpot.

TLDR : Hakari rolls a dice, if he gets the same number 3 times in a row, he gains a bonus