Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 188 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 188 - Spoilers & Discussion

Gaku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Kashimo thinks that CE comes from the Abdomen, but Todo already proved this wrong ages ago. Seems like Hakari also understands this too.

For a reminder

"Every individual actually exists in the world with their entire mind, body, and soul, something most people take for granted."
Dont take Todo's words for granted, Kashimo is an ancient sorcerer and he should know more about Cursed Energy/techniques.

LeMillion_

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dont take Todo's words for granted, Kashimo is an ancient sorcerer and he should know more about Cursed Energy/techniques.
Well, Todo learned everything he knows from a special grade sorcerer who probably dedicated her life to studying cursed energy....

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I freakin' love that there's a character who's entire fighting style is based off of his DE.

JJK moves fast, but the motivation is there. These characters have agency and a lot of potential to grow.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Well, Todo learned everything he knows from a special grade sorcerer who probably dedicated her life to studying cursed energy....
You are looking at it the wrong way. Todo said that in response to Yuji concentrating CE in his fists. Which takes time

what Todo told him is not to focus it that way. But CE still comes from stomach/abdomen and flows throughout the body

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Thats fair i guess, but that quote from Todo isnt to be taken it quite literally its just something like him would say not a stablished fact

All im saying is Kashimo is someone that knows his stuff so saying he's wrong its off the mark.

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France
Kashimo is putting on a clinic. I'm glad he lived to old age in the past and came back with full experience and a fresh body. He's impressive for sure, no one has been able to tank such hits in the past except for Yuji and Yuta. And his CE gives him god reflex and response time. The fact that he seems to draw some inspiration from Son Goku the monkey king is just the cherry on top.

As expected, Hakari still got juice, it should be hard to get another jackpot in his condition but I guess he still has something up his sleeve. What a gorgeous fight.

This arc being animated is a long way down the road but just imagining it blows my mind.

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Kashimo is pressing Hakari. My prediction of Hakari losing is swinging in my favor.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Kashimo is pressing Hakari. My prediction of Hakari losing is swinging in my favor.
I think if it really does happen, it would make a lot more sense to end the fight in this chapter.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Damn I love too see Yuta fought Hakari or Kashimo in a bloodlust fight. This two would give him a hell of a time in a fight. He will struggle fghting one of this guys indeed.

But its too bad that won t happen. Because it look like Kashimo or Hakari are gonna die next chapter. Gege is on a killing spree right now on killing characters. I won t be suprise if one of them die soon.

Unless you are name Yuuji,Megumi,Maki and Yuta(I don t see any of this guys dieng anytime soon or possibly it won t happen at all). You aren t safe from the chopping block from gege of getting kill off this series.

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
In structure, it is
How.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Edit : I just remembered that Hakari's fourth roll is always a guaranteed Jackpot.
His fourth consecutive effect is a jackpot. But he got A jackpot off the Second one he used, so that would reset it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Based on the chibi with the word "death" I believe that Hakari's domain has a modifier for when the user is near death.

Edit : I just remembered that Hakari's fourth roll is always a guaranteed Jackpot.
That's not how Hakari's Domain Works. It's a Slot Machine and each Preview attack he does is a spin of them. The Consecutive Effect Preview Attack (The one where he negates the damage he just took) if he uses that four times in a row without triggering reach, it will be a Jackpot.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
And anyway a competition with various rules to follow and participants ... it is not really a martial arts tournament, but it is a competition nonetheless.