Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 - Spoilers & Discussion

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I called Kashimo joining the squad the moment he revealed he just wanted to fight Sukuna.
Does Hakari get his arm back?

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
He probably can't, but Yuta will likely heal his arm when they meet again.
If Yuta can heal besto friendo's arm as well, that would be great.

I am bit surprised Kashimo gets to live but I don't dislike this development. I am 100% positive he will get his fight with Sukuna (and badly lose) because Sukuna will acquire a body one way or another. I think his CT is one-use thing only as well. Not surprising he has a CT since Gege did mention that Kashimo has a domain already

I do hope the next colony is the last one. I think we need some chapters where we focus a bit on the plot and Kenjaku is plotting.

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So let me get it straight - Maki isnt going to face any consequences of massacring Zenin clan? It feels like Gege loosing control over the plot.

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So let me get it straight - Maki isnt going to face any consequences of massacring Zenin clan? It feels like Gege loosing control over the plot.
???

None of her friends cares about the Zenins, the Kamo family is most likely thankful with her because they are probably now the family on top. And i dont think anyone in the higher ups have someone strong enough to lay a finger on her

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
None of her friends cares about the Zenins, the Kamo family is most likely thankful with her because they are now the family on top. And i dont think anyone in the higher ups have someone strong enough to lay a finger on her
Because Zenins werent humans apparently... They protect humans from curse but human killing humans is okay? Its all makes Zenin massacre not having any meaning to story.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Why would she ? None of the characters associated with Gojo give a shite about Jujutsu's high ranking peeps. What are they gonna do against her ? She can probably beat every single little sorcerer who would come after her... At this stage, only a Gojo tier sorcerer can beat her and unfortunately, there is none at the moment if we discount Sukuna and potentially Kenjaku.

Besides, Zenin clan getting wiped was well deserved tbh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because Zenins werent humans apparently... They protect humans from curse but human killing humans is okay? Its all makes Zenin massacre not having any meaning to story.
To me Zenins seemed more interested in their own status rather than protection humans. If they truly cared about human life, they wouldn't have treated Toji, Maki and Mai they way they did.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
To me Zenins seemed more interested in their own status rather than protection humans. If they truly cared about human life, they wouldn't have treated Toji, Maki and Mai they way they did.
Its not about Zenins attitude and higher ups. Its about plot stakes. If Maki doesnt have any punishment for what she did than its practically nullifies meaning of her actions.

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Its not about Zenins attitude and higher ups. Its about plot stakes. If Maki doesnt have any punishment for what she did than its practically nullifies meaning of her actions.
It doesnt have to nullify anything, because there is other ways for it to have an impact in the plot rather than just punishing Maki, because realistically speaking, that would be an almost impossible task to do at this point. We are yet to see how this will affect Gojos agenda about taking down the system in the long run for example, or some other decisions down the line that affects the balance. Plus as of now the event had meaning for Maki to reach this stage and take the character to another direction, on top of letting her be a key player for the overarching plot (like how Toji did).

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Maki isnt going to face any consequences of massacring Zenin clan?
Sorry, what consequence?

None of the higher up know it was her ...

Because Zenins werent humans apparently... They protect humans from curse but human killing humans is okay?
Sorcerers protect the powerless. Enemy sorcerers can kill them with no problem.

Gojo himself clearly says that if he wanted he could kill all his superiors without problems, he doesn't do it because he doesn't see the long-term usefulness of it.

If Maki doesnt have any punishment for what she did than its practically nullifies meaning of her actions.
But why should she be punished? She acted in pure self-defense ...

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
But why should she be punished? She acted in pure self-defense ...
I think somebody has forgotten how many people she actually killed. Even her own mother

Aeneas

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
A badass female character can cause amnesia for some.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think somebody has forgotten how many people she actually killed. Even her own mother
Self defence.

Her father attempted to kill her, mortally wounded her sister and left them both in a room full of monsters to have them devour alive.

What was she supposed to do, leave him alive? So he would try to kill her again?

The rest of the clan attacked to kill, what was she supposed to do?

The same mother tried to kill her as she agreed to her husband's plan .....

A badass female character can cause amnesia for some.
I think it is clear to everyone what Maki has done.

The problem is: why should we care, us or the characters?

The other clans of sorcerers just like the Zenin out of their minds, and Maki's friends certainly don't care.

Last edited:

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Self defence.

Her father attempted to kill her, mortally wounded her sister and left them both in a room full of monsters to have them devour alive.

What was she supposed to do, leave him alive? So he would try to kill her again?

The rest of the clan attacked to kill, what was she supposed to do?

She killed people after attack. Its implied she killed whole clan. Women and children including.
The same mdre tried to kill her as she agreed to her husband's plan .....
Its pretty clear wasnt self-defence. Her mother wasnt a threat to her.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
The problem is I suspect its actually the author.

And to say this is the nice and funny teacher of the protagonists.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She killed people after attack. Its implied she killed whole clan. Women and children including.
I don't think there were any other children in the clan.

She, Mai and Megumi should be the last born.
Its pretty clear wasnt self-defence. Her mother wasnt a threat to her.
In fact it is an act of pure revenge.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

And to say this is the nice and funny teacher of the protagonists.
Gojo didnt kill them did he?
She, Mai and Megumi should be the last born.
Yeah because for mysterious reasons people stopped having children 16 years ago...