Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 - Spoilers & Discussion

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
As far as i know, Maki only killed the top figures of the clan (like his father and Jinichi), and a bunch of foot soldiers; basically all the military force of the clan. The only exception was her mom.

But there isnt any confirmation of Maki killing women and children indiscriminately so far, only the males/soldiers.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Flawless logic
Gojo wanted to kill the cultists, and stated that if he did he would feel no remorse.

Gojo killed both Toji and Geto. In cold blood.

He has successfully killed thousands of mutated humans in Shibuya.

He stated that he would have no problem killing his superiors, but he doesn't do it because he knows it's useless, not because he has remorse.

Megumi killed. Without any remorse. Ditto for Yuta.

The Kyoto boys wanted to kill Yuji, including Miwa.

Kyoto principal killed Yaga.

Nobara clearly says that she doesn't care about the lives of people not close to her.

The only manga character who has a problem with killing is Yuji.

Do you have evidence to say otherwise?

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Overall making Maki team player after 152 ending feels like a joke. A joke of inconsistent writing.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Overall making Maki team player after 152 ending feels like a joke. A joke of inconsistent writing.
And why ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What made it clear that Maki is now a loner? Her goals are always the same, she just stopped to take her revenge.

MonsterEnvy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
So let me get it straight - Maki isnt going to face any consequences of massacring Zenin clan? It feels like Gege loosing control over the plot.
Other than Momo would they even know about that, it's only been two days since they were killed and they were not able to find residuals to figure out who did it.

LeMillion_

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
At this stage, only a Gojo tier sorcerer can beat her and unfortunately, there is none at the moment if we discount Sukuna and potentially Kenjaku.
Toji and Maki arent that strong

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Toji and Maki *are* that strong. Toji nearly killed Gojo one on one and only lost because Gojo has godmode hax.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Toji and Maki *are* that strong. Toji nearly killed Gojo one on one and only lost because Gojo has godmode hax.
I think Gojo as he is now is too hax. He would mop the floor with Toji should they have a rematch.

But Toji would also wipe out the other sorcerors. Just look at how he made short work of Geto who was considered special grade. What I am curious about is how well he would do against Jogo, Mahito etc.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Just look at how he made short work of Geto who was considered special grade
It was a Geto who still could count on a few cursed spirits.

LeMillion_

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Getting the drop on a young and exhausted Gojo isnt really impressive...

But Toji would also wipe out the other sorcerors. Just look at how he made short work of Geto who was considered special grade. What I am curious about is how well he would do against Jogo, Mahito etc.
Geto was a grade 1 sorcerer atm

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Getting the drop on a young and exhausted Gojo isnt really impressive...

Geto was a grade 1 sorcerer atm
He was already special grade before his departure from Jujutsu high school

It was a Geto who still could count on a few cursed spirits.
Didn’t he use 2 special grade curses that Toji pwned ? Even if he had few cursed spirits, those were still at special grade level

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Didn’t he use 2 special grade curses that Toji pwned ? Even if he had few cursed spirits, those were still at special grade level
The real strength of Geto's technique, as demonstrated by Kenjaku when he easily defeats Yuji, is having numerous spirits available and being able to use them all together.

In fact, Kejaku himself says that Geto would never have lost to Yuta, if only he had used all his spirits of him.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
The real strength of Geto's technique, as demonstrated by Kenjaku when he easily defeats Yuji, is having numerous spirits available and being able to use them all together.

In fact, Kejaku himself says that Geto would never have lost to Yuta, if only he had used all his spirits of him.
I agree. But I just feel that this argument of Geto not having enough spirits under his thumb at the time is not an appropriate one in the case of Toji. I don't see Toji losing unless Geto has spirits like Jogo/Mahito/Hanami under his thumb.

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think Gojo as he is now is too hax. He would mop the floor with Toji should they have a rematch.

If Toji has the Inverted Spear he could kill Mahito, I don't think he could handle Jogo.

Geto did not have any special grades at the time he fought Toji.